Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diana82583
So you could try sending them an email for the password.

i did but they dident sent something back and i want that hogwarts sooo bad there was a file on the site that said download password but it doesent work
does anyone else has a pasword that works?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 11:44 PM
Oh I love Harry Potter and I think this is such a sweet idea to combine everything together. I hate having to look all around for something specfic you know. Heleane has some wonderful Harry Potter sims on Mod the sims. I hope you can get it up and running let me know. I would love to see what everyone has out there. Sorry I am not good at meshing or recoloring to be honest I don't know how to do it lol..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 8:53 AM
LeAnn, I'm the same, Have no idea how to create objects or anything like that, maybe I should have some links to some great tutorials on there too, if people want to make their own stuff - as long as they give me the link to their work so I can pop it on to the page =)

Feeling good, just waiting on some replies to the PM's I sent out, but have been organising my links into categories, and still searching the web for content - doesn't help that the sims2 page is down at the momento.

If anyone knows of any HP related items here, there, or anywhere on the web, PLEASE let me know. There's a big chance that I may not know of that item, and I would love to have as big of a collection of links that I can =)

Again, thanks for everyone's input and creations =)

Anyone have any probs with a yahoo group? I think you have to register to look though, don't you?
As long as there is no paying whatsoever, it's all good.

My mum wouldn't let me use her credit card the other day so I could subscribe to TSR. I had the cash, I think she just thought "no, save your money". And I realise that people work hard on heir creations, but I believe that that money could go to charity - look at the Katrina victims.

My view. The sims2 games, expansions and having to upgrade the computer is expensive enough!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 8:54 AM
Can anyone think of a name for the page? Just suggestions, I have no brain at the moment =)
Field Researcher
#55 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 9:19 PM
I love Harry Potter, and am absolutely obsessed with it. I'm not sure if this has too much to do with this thread, but I think it could so here goes: I can't do much recouloring or meshing because I don't have the right programs, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make a Harry Potter wand from the fingerprint scanner. I know people have done guns, so why not a wand? Obviously it wouldn't work like a wand, but it would be awsome if they could hold one... Anyway, I just thought it was an idea.
#56 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 6:23 PM
<<<Addict too, joined HPSims anonymous recently
Test Subject
#57 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 9:22 PM
Nightlife has allowed me to modify my basic Hogwarts floorplan to 2 5x6 lots. They line up nicely and look like one big building. Guess it is time to get down to work. Anyone feel free to PM if you want to help out; see my plans; or just offer advice. (I guess if your just really bored you could PM me also)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 5:56 AM
there's a HPSims anonymous?
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 8:48 PM
I think it was a joke.

But if there is I may need to join... nah... I know I have a problem but I'm lovin' it...

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 6:57 AM
brilliant idea, love to help in some way
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 7:11 AM
Lol, typical, here I am going "I need to join" and it's a joke. Aah well, I'll just have something like that on my page! Pfft! =) hehe

Oh my god, does anyone know how many HP stuff there is on the Sims2 site? I'll be there forever! But, to those of you who haven't checked your PM's here, and you've created HP stuff, check em! I need a reply! Please? There's only a few, and can't remember the names.

But, help, I'd dearly love some! I'd love some suggestions for names, and items/categories I could have. Any one know where I can find a Ford Angelina, a blue one? There's someone out there in Sim world who has created the first chapter of OOTP with sims, and I'm sure they have Harry carrying a wand. But it's in Spanish, so, even if I find out who it is who has done it, I have no way of asking if they have a wand. Does anyone speak Spanish?
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 6:41 PM
I know how they did that.
Photoshop.
Sorry.
They edit their pictures.

But Sapphire sims are coming out with a centaur soon. Just in case you didn't know...

Also on the site may I suggest a different category for pay stuff (e.g. sims resource) and free stuff

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 1:52 AM
ooh! I love this idea! it would be perfect, I'm always needeing new downloads and stuff to try to sim Harry Potter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 4:23 AM
Good idea =)
#65 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 9:06 PM
Hello, I'm Jara_A4 or Jaisha2929. I'm the author of the OOTP sim's story (excuse my english, please). The WAND I used is photoshop, sorry. Also the other special effects
The rope is some from me and other from Parsimonius and anothers webs.
The objects also is from internet (none mine).
You can see 3 chapters for now (number 4 in two weeks) in my TheSims2.com (Jaisha2929), also in there the characters I use. http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...sset_type=story
I wanted for a web that want the story inside, The SimExpress don't want more chapters. Also somebody is traslating to english.
Er... BYE (and excuse my english again)
Jara
Instructor
#66 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:43 PM
Nice work!
I'm glad that you continue your story! :clap:
Instructor
#67 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 4:25 PM
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 5:21 AM
Hello, I want to be a part of this thing too! BTW, I think this is an awsome idea! I'm an HP fan, and I'm so excited about this project!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tipoual
I have finish my privet drive!

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?...105732828jb.jpg

Cool :thumb: Are you going to upload it?
Instructor
#70 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 1:50 PM
Well, i tried yesterday, but it dosent work...
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:34 PM
DId this webpage ever go anywhere? I can help make a webpage if there is a need. Let me know.
Instructor
#72 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:56 PM
Nope not working... RiDance, i need your help
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:37 PM
I know this is kind of off topic, but I just had to share this link http://thefifthdistrict.com/potter/
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:43 AM
Anyone know where I can find a Sirius, Lupin, and Tonks?

I see plenty of the popular characters - but none of (my opinion), the best ones
Fluffy
retired moderator
#75 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 8:03 AM
Chinhan made an amazing Sirius
I keep drooling over it, right here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=sirius
Locked thread | Locked by: IgnorantBliss Reason: Ancient thread
Page 3 of 4