Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 12:47 AM
Default How do I set the number of days of how old they are on my sim's current age?
I'm having a problem with the ages of my sims, I have two young adult brothers but one of them is supposed to be older then the other, I don't want to change one of them into a teen or s adult, I just want to make one of them a few numbers of days in their age higher than the other like in The Sims 3 if that makes sense, could somebody please help me with my problem?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 2:56 PM
Is this the answer you need?

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=621445
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 4:57 AM
That is what I'm looking for, I tried using Twistedmexi's script mod but it isn't working for me, I is there something I'm doing wrong?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeldaSpyroJak
That is what I'm looking for, I tried using Twistedmexi's script mod but it isn't working for me, I is there something I'm doing wrong?

I think the answer is also in that thread. I don't use it myself, but I would recommend clearing the cache before starting - maybe you have to start a new game as well?