Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 4:07 PM
Default My Sim won't transform in to a werewolf.
So, I know in Supernatural your werewolves can transform whenever, so I clicked the transform option and he just stood there. Whenever the transform icon appears, like on a full moon, it just exes out and nothing happens. During the full moon, my sim just stood there all night and never transformed. The action just kept disappearing. My vampires sim also couldn't bite anyone, not even on the full mood and neither could my werewolf. Also, is it just my game or aren't the vampires supposed to get moody in the day time? Because mine doesn't. Should I reinstall the game?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 8:19 PM
Anyone?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 11:04 PM
I'd like an answer to this as well, because my werewolf does the exact same Goddamn thing >.<
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 11:18 PM
I can't figure out if it's a glitch or something, but it's extremely frustrating. It defeats the purpose of the game if I can't even use my werewolf haha.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 11:47 PM
Bump.....
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 5:53 AM
anybody?
Site Helper
#7 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:43 PM
So you have all actually done all the steps in the Game Problem FAQ? (http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem)

If so, I think we are stumped. (I know I am. But I don't have Supernatural.) More information might help.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#8 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 11:58 PM
It would be especially useful to know what if any mods you're using, whether you've checked for updates for your mods, and if you've tried playing with no mods.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 4:05 AM
Same Problems. Help.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by itzxsarah
So, I know in Supernatural your werewolves can transform whenever, so I clicked the transform option and he just stood there. Whenever the transform icon appears, like on a full moon, it just exes out and nothing happens. During the full moon, my sim just stood there all night and never transformed. The action just kept disappearing. My vampires sim also couldn't bite anyone, not even on the full mood and neither could my werewolf. Also, is it just my game or aren't the vampires supposed to get moody in the day time? Because mine doesn't. Should I reinstall the game?

FIX : In the cheat box type testingcheatsenabled true then while holding the Ctrl key click on your sim! Problem solved! Enjoy! ^__^
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaekae1212
FIX : In the cheat box type testingcheatsenabled true then while holding the Ctrl key click on your sim! Problem solved! Enjoy! ^__^

Nope. This does NOT fix the problem. First of all, Ctrl-click does not bring up any different options than a regular click. Shift-click, on the other hand, brings up options, like open in CAS, or age up, or some stuff, but nothing about helping with the transformation.

Resetsim doesn't work, either.

So, has anyone come up with a solution for this? Anyone at all? Please post, because this is annoying as all get out, and I don't want to rage-quite a whole save file all over again, because of it, nor do I want to simply stop playing werewolves. Other players can enjoy werewolves. Why can't I?