Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 5:46 PM Last edited by varpunen : 6th Nov 2018 at 10:38 PM.
I do play with a kid in my game (which hasn't been working for a long time now) in every generation. Not the everyday boring stuff, though. When they get home, I drag the need bars full with a mouse, they do their homework and then it's time for the fun stuff. There is no curfew in my game, so the kid I'm playing gets to be outside and around the town as long as they want. They explore, get to know townies, learn new things, visit any place they want, collect things, etc. They usually get back home around 3 or 4 in the morning. Same thing continues when they're teens.

One thing that I hate is the whole “Preside Over royal Court” thing. Don't know why but it annoyes me to no end. If I get my game working again, I'm going to get rid of it or make it not autonomous.

Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
Also someone needs to explain to me why kids can learn ballet but not karate.

Yeah, that really bugs me, as well.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 4:19 AM
I wish kids could get their lifetime goals filled if they accomplish it. I'm playing a sim based on Relm Arrowny from Final Fantasy 6 and she reached level 10 in painting but nothing happened because she had to age up for it.

This confuses me, what do you mean by 'nothing happened'? My kids have maxed LTW before becoming teens, it's just s matter of rolling the right one.

Also someone needs to explain to me why kids can learn ballet but not karate.

True, and a big wasted opportunity IMHO.

omnis mundi creatura
Scholar
#28 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kin.gyo1413
This confuses me, what do you mean by 'nothing happened'? My kids have maxed LTW before becoming teens, it's just s matter of rolling the right one.

Maybe that wish is glitched

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Mad Poster
#29 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 10:46 PM
I love playing with all ages as I play legacies and my towns are here to grow over the generations.I do play my entire towns instead of just one family unless the town is just starting out and has only one family moved in so far.Children only go to school if their family gets them enrolled since I use awesommod to disable that glitchy automated assignment and curfews are controlled by story progression and customizable for each sim or household.
Page 2 of 2