Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Weather Realism Overhaul [2.1.0]

by no12 Posted 24th Nov 2018 at 12:44 AM - Updated 24th Dec 2023 at 6:32 PM by no12 : Fix text on the page

329 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 264 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#326 Old 18th Nov 2023 at 1:46 AM
this is probably my first comment on mod the sims but i just came to say that i've been using this mod and its companion for years now and tonight is the first time i've noticed the weather for sulani is based on my island. wild. thanks, this is one of my must haves.
Test Subject
#327 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 11:19 AM
My game shows 32 Celsius but it's saying it's cold and sims are freezing outside. Surely that not how it should work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#328 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlwaysTheSun
My game shows 32 Celsius but it's saying it's cold and sims are freezing outside. Surely that not how it should work?

No; definitely not. A few things: Did you follow the instructions on the mod page about installation? If you did, are you using any other weather-related mods? If so, they are likely to blame. If not, could you give me a screenshot of your calendar/weather forecast? I would like to know the context in which this is happening.
Test Subject
#329 Old 12th Feb 2024 at 2:41 PM
Default The same weather in several worlds
hello! I really like your mod, it really adds realism, which is always very lacking! but I wanted to find out if there is a way to adjust the weather so that it is the same in several worlds (for example, in Newcrest and San Myshuno). I tried to do this by changing the setting: weatherSeasonalForecasts_Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn_Newcrest, replacing the value there with the weather code in San Myshuno. but it didn't change anything, unfortunately. maybe I did something wrong and could you tell me how to fix it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#330 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 8:41 PM Last edited by no12 : 14th Feb 2024 at 4:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by oduvnix
hello! I really like your mod, it really adds realism, which is always very lacking! but I wanted to find out if there is a way to adjust the weather so that it is the same in several worlds (for example, in Newcrest and San Myshuno). I tried to do this by changing the setting: weatherSeasonalForecasts_Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn_Newcrest, replacing the value there with the weather code in San Myshuno. but it didn't change anything, unfortunately. maybe I did something wrong and could you tell me how to fix it?

Hmm, I am not sure what you're doing wrong because frankly, I'm not quite sure which method you used while copying the forecasts (there are various ways, even in SeasonalForecasts). It might also be that Newcrest and San Myshuno have reasonably similar climates (the differences being more snow and slightly hotter summers in San Myshuno); that might be why you are not noticing a difference.
Page 14 of 14