Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 10:07 AM
Simmer won't do what I click on
So, my simmer does that thing where they wave and there is a step with a cross over it. They can only walk, watch tv standing, take on vacations etc, but they cant sleep, sit, make food, woohoo, the normal stuff. I found out that it's one of my mods, but I really want the mod, and then I was thinking about a mod I saw on here once, where it disables the waving thing, and if one of you can remember the link, please send it to me.
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 10:22 AM
Somewhat confusing - you sound like you're passing a message from your sim, talking about *you*, as the simmer is the player, right? If you can't eat or sleep, a visit to your doctor might help. If you can't woohoo, that might depend on your age. If you're an adult and with a partner you can probably get relationship counselling.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Somewhat confusing - you sound like you're passing a message from your sim, talking about *you*, as the simmer is the player, right? If you can't eat or sleep, a visit to your doctor might help. If you can't woohoo, that might depend on your age. If you're an adult and with a partner you can probably get relationship counselling.

It's my simmer that won't do anything but walk and make interactions with each other ( minus woohoo ). I downloaded a mod, that does the thing where they cant do stuff, they just stand there and wave and then there comes a "symbol" with steps and a cross. I was wondering if there was other reasons I can do, than just deleting the mod. So my question is that one person maybe have seen the mod (on here) where it disables the not wanting to do what I "say".
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 12:36 PM
It's not that your sims don't want to do what you tell them. it's that they can not do it.
whichever mod it is, it's probably outdated and must be removed
can you tell which mod is it that is causing the issues? when was it last updated?

Inge Jones, come on now.. it's clear as sky (to me) that they were talking about their sim, even though they used the term "simmer" instead of "sim"
English is not everyone's language..
#5 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 12:56 PM
Aww but Louise's English was perfect for all the other words or I wouldn't have teased her. Louise - your Sim is a "Sim", a "simmer" is a person who plays sims. Just so you don't get any other annoying people teasing you about it x

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 2:21 PM
I'm sorry Im 15 and from Denmark, but I found out what the issue was, it was the house. I just didn't think it was the house because I loaded another house, but that wasn't working either, so I tried a different house again, and that worked.
#7 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 2:30 PM
Glad you solved the problem!