Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 4:51 PM
Default Monthly Theme of April - Work and Careers
The next theme we chose for you from the theme-poll is...

Work and Careers
Yes, this theme is posted late - I was busy at work.......

How to take part?
Make a Work and Careers!-themed upload. It can be anything - a lot, a sim, clothes, furniture, whatever comes to your mind, as long as it has something to do with the theme.

The upload process goes the way it normally does. You include required pictures, files, information... The only new requirement is that you include some of the following tags to your upload search keywords:
  • "theme-WorkCareers"
  • "WorkCareers"
  • "theme"

How long is the theme active?
The Work and Careers Theme starts today, April 4th 2012 - and ends May 31st 2012.

Have fun with the new theme!

So far I am not seeing a lot of uploads for the Great Depression Theme - which is kind of...depressing. Do you really want a depressed fish? Of course you don't.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
8 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:02 PM
Haha, this is great! I decided over at my LJ back on 1st April that I would make a career by the end of the month... this ties in wonderfully!

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 8:58 PM
Had some Great Depression things under way...until my graphics card committed suicide!

A great appliance and cabinet set, that I never quite figured out how to finish (5 years ago...haha!), some lovely little girl dresses, and a whole list of Walton-esque wholesome family of little means items.

Maybe the new replacement will get here in time to do some of both.

Was actually hoping April would be Titanic and that time period, seeing as this is the centennial anniversary, but alas.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 2:42 PM
i would like to know where i can ask for specific item to be made for the sims 3
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 4:52 PM
martake- we don't have a requests forum, but we have a list of people from whom you may request items:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=392614
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th May 2012 at 9:10 PM
I made a set for this contest and was in my recent stages of polishing it up to submit but recently just got food poisoning so I may not be able to get it up in time.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th May 2012 at 10:24 PM
It will be just as awesome either way.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th May 2012 at 11:11 PM
Yeah i'll try my best to finish even if it doesnt make the deadline, but it'll have to be after i've done my course work. But i'm hoping i can make it.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#9 Old 20th May 2012 at 1:59 PM
What's the theme for May, we're over halfway through now too?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 10:38 PM
No theme for May or June?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#11 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 7:58 AM
What's the next theme please?
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 10:32 AM
Default !
April is a great month and the theme will be wonderful
Scholar
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:41 AM
Don't mean to bump up an all but over thread, but I notice that there haven't been any new themes since this one and am wondering if themes are still going to going on? My pc fried awhile back and I now have this old hulk to use and am feeling ambitious.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 11:26 AM
Haha, this is great!
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 11:48 AM
Thats Amazing