Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1454
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 1062 times.
Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2018, 5:50 AM Default"you do not have permission to access this page" #1
ttowntallyho
Original Poster

Instructor

3 Achievements

I am unable to post a new thread or reply to threads in the Sims 2 Discussion. I don't *think* I'm banned, am I? Was my account disabled? I've cleared cookies, tried different browsers.

Edit: Below is a screenshot. I can post in this forum fine so I guess my account was disabled from posting in all other forums. Is this permanent? If not, how long will it be until I am allowed to post again?
Last edited by ttowntallyho : 27th May 2018 at 8:01 AM.
Old 21st May 2018, 9:33 PM #2
Tashiketh
Warrior Gryphon

28 Achievements

You are in the Users awaiting email confirmation group which means that you have not actually confirmed the account yet. You need to do that before full posting is granted.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Old 27th May 2018, 8:01 AM #3
ttowntallyho
Original Poster

Instructor

3 Achievements

Ahhh! Thank you. I confirmed and everything is good! Will mark this as resolved.
Old 25th Jun 2018, 12:25 PM #4
ScarlettxBlack
Test Subject

2 Achievements

I've searched for three days trying to figure out why I can't post! finally figured out why! I don't know how I missed that email! Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashiketh
You are in the Users awaiting email confirmation group which means that you have not actually confirmed the account yet. You need to do that before full posting is granted.

Section jump: