Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:36 PM
Default Searching For UI & Other Mods
Hi all! I am wondering if anyone knows of any mods that can:

1. Change your Sim’s portrait background color when they are asleep like in TS4.
2. Any UI mods out there other than UI color overlays. Example: I found a mod that changes the look of the skill bar on MTS and have been loving the more modern look. I am interested in any mod (other than color overlays) that improves the UI of TS3.
3. Different looking laundry piles for something other than the yellow and black.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 9:51 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 11:54 PM
Oh - to clarify I meant a default replacement for the laundry your Sims leave on the floor when a washer is placed on the lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sassygray5
Oh - to clarify I meant a default replacement for the laundry your Sims leave on the floor when a washer is placed on the lot.

Easiest way to solve the laundry pile problem is to not buy a washer. ... wish RL laundry was that easy.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!