Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1167
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 69 (Who?), Viewed: 7669 times.
Search this Thread
Old 24th Jul 2018, 5:01 PM #51
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

My little brother complains that our internet is too slow every 2 to 3 days or so. Today I walked in on his room while was outside, with a youtube playlist still running and an enormous amount of tabs open. That's appearently easier than bookmarking a link or liking/saving a video for 'if he may need it one day'.. I'm sure I'll need a video again on how to install coilovers on a car but I can google that when I have a car and coilovers, right?

Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee
Old 25th Jul 2018, 8:18 AM #52
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

I want to really get a deck. I learned how to use ordinary playing cards. My grandma and great grandma both had some and they are deceased, I wish my mother knew where they were put though.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 25th Jul 2018, 4:14 PM #53
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

I hope we're getting some fine thunderstorms here soon, after 3 weeks of swamp ass weather.

Old 27th Jul 2018, 9:41 AM #54
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

I think my wife unknowingly did something with Steam and now my friends list pops up every time I boot up the laptop. How do I disable it?

- Sent from my iHell
Old 29th Jul 2018, 9:54 AM #55
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

^^ Never mind lol

- Sent from my iHell
Old 29th Jul 2018, 8:23 PM #56
Noa1500
Scholar

Ah, that sounds like when mum or sibling accuse me of messing something up (it wasn't me) and I get to be all like mhmmm I told you.
Old 29th Jul 2018, 8:24 PM #57
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
I think my wife unknowingly did something with Steam and now my friends list pops up every time I boot up the laptop. How do I disable it?

That was the darn update

Old 29th Jul 2018, 11:32 PM #58
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

19 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
That was the darn update

Still, I'd get rid of the wife just in case.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will -RUSH
Yearbook
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites, the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Old 30th Jul 2018, 9:46 AM #59
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

So today was a sudden surprise of guests at my house. I took the trash out and saw my mom's car out there, with nobody inside. When I spoke to her she told me she met my sister in the middle at my house and they were on their way back. My wife then called me and said my mother and brother in law were coming. I'm all vacuuming, washing dishes and freshening up at the same time. It didn't take long but that was quite sudden.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 14th Aug 2018, 11:49 AM #60
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

I keep feeling cold breezes and I feel like I'm being watched. I have a knot in my chest and in my stomach.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 29th Aug 2018, 3:18 AM #61
Zarathustra
Mad Poster

26 Achievements

View My Journal

Every time I try to clear out my old emails, I eventually end up re-reading all the stuff from my undergraduate years at university, and getting all nostalgic about conversations I had with friends when we were trying to get a club to work, or even seeing some of the more fun projects I worked on, or conversations with profs I really liked, and I end up realizing I don't want to delete much of any of it.

So I'm not very productive when it comes to clearing out old emails... -_-

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Old 29th Aug 2018, 11:12 AM #62
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Every time I try to clear out my old emails, I eventually end up re-reading all the stuff from my undergraduate years at university, and getting all nostalgic about conversations I had with friends when we were trying to get a club to work, or even seeing some of the more fun projects I worked on, or conversations with profs I really liked, and I end up realizing I don't want to delete much of any of it.

So I'm not very productive when it comes to clearing out old emails... -_-

Same. I see my old fraternity things all the way up to my presidency, things from when I was captain of Intramurals, assignments, fundraisers I just can't. I have a separate school email for that so I just keep it all.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 22nd Sep 2018, 4:39 PM #63
adamsavagefan
Lab Assistant

Does anyone know how to block private numbers on an Android phone? I've been getting these weird "private number" calls for the last 3 Saturdays now. Whoever is calling me apparently can't be bothered to leave a message so how do I block them?

EDIT: It happened again an hour ago. I don't know whether to be pissed off or freaked out.

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Last edited by adamsavagefan : 22nd Sep 2018 at 6:44 PM.
Old 24th Sep 2018, 4:11 PM #64
Graveyard Snowflake
Inventor

@adamsavagefan will this help?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Old 24th Sep 2018, 8:45 PM #65
adamsavagefan
Lab Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard Snowflake
@adamsavagefan will this help?

I just found a call blocking function on one of my apps so I'm going to try that and see what happens. And I'm bookmarking that site just in case.

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Old 28th Sep 2018, 11:27 AM #66
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

I saw a shadow animal earlier. I have been able to see things since high school and people that share similar experiences are all freaky about it but for me it's just another day......

- Sent from my iHell
Old 2nd Oct 2018, 8:52 PM #67
grammapat
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
I saw a shadow animal earlier. I have been able to see things since high school and people that share similar experiences are all freaky about it but for me it's just another day......

Be careful, find help. No, not as in "I'm seeing the social bunny". Rather, you may be gifted. Like a man and his daughter (10?) walked by my house; he said when his daughter was younger she said my garden was magic and had fairies. I wanted to tell her it DID (no, not the old scary kind, but the little happy kind), and she should encourage her Gifts! On the other hand seeing "shadow" anything could be something not so nice. Although probably benign. In other words - don't think these things are nuts or silly; for some of us they are part of a spirit world that is as real (or MORE!) than THIS one.

Namaste
Old 6th Oct 2018, 11:08 PM #68
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

I think I'm gonna sue Youtube one day with charges of assault, as it seems they don't understand the words 'I'm not interested'. They keep trying to recommend me stuff that has nothing to do with what cars, history or music. I don't care about a 'Vegan Nomad Chic' vlogger living in her freaking van. Or vloggers at all.

Old 13th Oct 2018, 9:15 PM #69
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

The weather is confused, it seems. Usually we have about 10 °C during the day Mid-october, but at the moment we had 3 days of ~20°C and just a little less into the nights. Today we even had 28, and now in the evening it's still 20.

Old 14th Oct 2018, 12:42 AM #70
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Alchemist

1 Achievements

Quote:
"One kiss is all it takes, Falling in love with me."

https://twitter.com/Attenboroughs_D...963899583320064

Don't ever do this by the way. It is almost a guaranteed way to get salmonella.

Section jump: