Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1581
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 46 (Who?), Viewed: 2031 times.
Search this Thread
Old 22nd Jun 2018, 4:24 PM #26
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Theorist

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
How pretty was that little guy!

He responds better than the house chickens when they are tickled. I 'tickled' the feet of one of the chickens this morning. The response I got was... "Whatever!"

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Old 22nd Jun 2018, 5:08 PM #27
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

lol! He was a pretty little guy. His face reminds me of my son's little chihuahua mix. Come to think of it, they do call her Fruitbat.

After all, it's what we've done that makes us what we are. Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 24th Jun 2018, 11:49 AM #28
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

I loved bats even when I was small. I remember when the story of Stellaluna was first published in the early early nineties when I was in grade school. Me and my friend next door were also in the same class at school decided to look for bats. TV was boring back then and being Hispanic our moms didn't really get us games or too many toys so we would bat hunt. They were few and far between so we would end up throwing rocks at trees or hit each other for no reason. Compared to children of today makes me feel kinda primitive xD

- Sent from my iHell
Old 24th Jun 2018, 12:01 PM #29
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Theorist

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
I loved bats even when I was small. I remember when the story of Stellaluna was first published in the early early nineties when I was in grade school. Me and my friend next door were also in the same class at school decided to look for bats. TV was boring back then and being Hispanic our moms didn't really get us games or too many toys so we would bat hunt. They were few and far between so we would end up throwing rocks at trees or hit each other for no reason. Compared to children of today makes me feel kinda primitive xD

I still enjoy being outside in nice weather and watching the bats come in at dusk to put a dent in the mosquito population. Granted, they're not nearly as big as a flying fox, but they are neat to watch.

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Old 24th Jun 2018, 12:44 PM #30
Emerald1234
Scholar

can a baby die if it's fed pot noodle juice instead of milk?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Old 24th Jun 2018, 1:47 PM #31
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Sweetie, I don't think that's good for an infant. There's a reason God gave women milk to nurse their young.

I don't know what's going on, but I think you need to talk to an adult about this. It sounds like something that should be reported.

After all, it's what we've done that makes us what we are. Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 24th Jun 2018, 10:30 PM #32
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald1234
can a baby die if it's fed pot noodle juice instead of milk?

They can't directly die from that, but it can cause complications possibly leading to a serious illness. Now I'm old fashioned, breast-fed, vaccinated, non-vegan, no strange lifestyle kind of person and I am as healthy as a horse, at least physically and mentally, (won't go into feelings), and I disagree with all these things these hipsters and YUPpies are doing. I'm not some rightist republican but these 'alternative' things are just wrong and bad as refusing science/technology and only using prayer. I don't know if the person will listen but try reasoning with them.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 25th Jun 2018, 10:41 PM #33
Emerald1234
Scholar

oh this didn't happen in real life it's a question i needed an answer for just out of interest....yes i'm weird,but then again this thread is called random bollocks so...

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Old 26th Jun 2018, 11:30 AM #34
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

I had another beer again and it gave me another headache again. Grrrrrrrrr

- Sent from my iHell
Old 26th Jun 2018, 12:33 PM #35
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Maybe your body is trying to tell you something

Old 27th Jun 2018, 12:32 PM #36
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Perhaps, but it tastes so good in this sweltering weather. Idk what it is about it quenching thirst. Everything else has sugar, caffeine, aspartame, chemical induced, or has no flavor. Guess it's another thing to add to the list of things to avoid. Although I am craving a chocolate doughnut suddenly.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 29th Jun 2018, 2:50 AM #37
VerDeTerre
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
Perhaps, but it tastes so good in this sweltering weather. Idk what it is about it quenching thirst. Everything else has sugar, caffeine, aspartame, chemical induced, or has no flavor. Guess it's another thing to add to the list of things to avoid. Although I am craving a chocolate doughnut suddenly.
Make sure you drink enough water to go with it. It's easy to get a headache from dehydration, especially when it's hot out and when drinking alcohol. Drink at least equal amounts of water, or more to be safe. Caffeine, by the way, isn't so bad, especially when you have a headache, but also remember to drink enough water to go with any caffinated beverages.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Old 29th Jun 2018, 12:33 PM #38
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Hey, VerDeTerre, Long time no see

Old 29th Jun 2018, 1:38 PM #39
VerDeTerre
Mad Poster

Hi Smorbie! Yes, I've been away. Will message you.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Old 2nd Jul 2018, 12:09 AM #40
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

I haven't been this bored for ages. I think my boredom got bored aswell.

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
Old 2nd Jul 2018, 11:13 AM #41
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Bruhhhhhhhhh, I thought I was the only person to say that. When I was in high school a couple years after the millennium, I used to turn on the tv, study, eat, and be on the phone at the same time. It was the only way to tame my easily bored ADD trait. As an adult no i don't multitask as I drive because I got in 2 accidents because the other party was on the phone both times. Later in college it became smoking/vaping with the tv on or music while I did homework. Sometimes I did TV phone and HW. I actually graduated college with honors it was crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
I haven't been this bored for ages. I think my boredom got bored aswell.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 4th Jul 2018, 5:54 AM #42
Bubblebeam
Scholar

12 Achievements

Literally just searched the term 'mould' into a supermarkets online shopping website (looking for mould removers) and CHEESE came back in the results. That's one way to quit the stuff.

Personal downloads archived at Wordpress.
Old 4th Jul 2018, 9:26 PM #43
SayAgain
Test Subject

What if aliens are exactly like humans and like how the Earth is except for that their biology functions very differently and/or some other animal evolved to be the dominant species of the planet? Like why should we assume they're more and/or less advanced than us?
Old 5th Jul 2018, 3:31 PM #44
adamsavagefan
Test Subject

I've been thinking about lying on my resume so it seems I haven't been unemployed for as long as I really have been (5 years). Being honest isn't getting me anywhere.

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Old 5th Jul 2018, 10:22 PM #45
grammapat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Friend trying to get job says next time he will say he is an (American) Indian. and a black transgender. Because it's how you "identify" yourself that matters. And it would be politically incorrect for anyone to disagree. I told him he would be a really ugly (and furry) woman..

Namaste
Old 5th Jul 2018, 10:30 PM #46
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Rule of thumb when making a camp/bonfire; no matter the wind direction, smoke comes to your face. *coughcough*
But I have a cozy fire and a cold beer

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
Old 6th Jul 2018, 6:05 AM #47
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Fabricate it a little, add skills you have, do not give the location of your job, hell say you were a manager at toys r us. Who they gonna call anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsavagefan
I've been thinking about lying on my resume so it seems I haven't been unemployed for as long as I really have been (5 years). Being honest isn't getting me anywhere.

- Sent from my iHell

Section jump: