Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1112
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 476 (Who?), Viewed: 12510 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 8:23 PM #476
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

I got about 3-4 hours of sleep.

I'm currently clearing videos off the drive by burning them to DVD. So far, I plan to binge watch my videos of various footage.

Curious...have any of you seen the music video for "Bizarre Love Triangle"? If not, go to YouTube and look for New Order's channel under the RHINO label. The video started off with slow motion shots of the group and it goes into a nightmarish editing job with all kinds of footage spliced together. Not to mention a couple of people bouncing on a trampoline edited to look like falling during the chorus and a faked black and white movie clip (Sources say the clip was made for the video.).

In all honesty, I am capable of such a hellish editing job. But if someone is covering "Bizarre Love Triangle" (I can't tell you how many people covered that song in a variety of music genres, but it's climbing into the hundreds) and they want me to make the video in the exact manner, I have one stipulation: I would like Lee Unkrich to tag team with me in the editing room if I am on the verge of passing out.

TBH...I weigh 300 pound but I wear a 3X. This is due in part because when my family (both sides) is at the ideal weight, we're a bunch of beanpoles. My father was supposed to called about a prescription diet pill that is in limbo. Since he failed, I will talk with the front desk.

If I can't get my pills, I'm going to piss off the fortune-teller until she curses me thin (Happy Birthday Mr. King).

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old Yesterday, 9:22 PM #477
sailorleontine6
Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
I got about 3-4 hours of sleep.

I'm currently clearing videos off the drive by burning them to DVD. So far, I plan to binge watch my videos of various footage.

Curious...have any of you seen the music video for "Bizarre Love Triangle"? If not, go to YouTube and look for New Order's channel under the RHINO label. The video started off with slow motion shots of the group and it goes into a nightmarish editing job with all kinds of footage spliced together. Not to mention a couple of people bouncing on a trampoline edited to look like falling during the chorus and a faked black and white movie clip (Sources say the clip was made for the video.).

In all honesty, I am capable of such a hellish editing job. But if someone is covering "Bizarre Love Triangle" (I can't tell you how many people covered that song in a variety of music genres, but it's climbing into the hundreds) and they want me to make the video in the exact manner, I have one stipulation: I would like Lee Unkrich to tag team with me in the editing room if I am on the verge of passing out.

TBH...I weigh 300 pound but I wear a 3X. This is due in part because when my family (both sides) is at the ideal weight, we're a bunch of beanpoles. My father was supposed to called about a prescription diet pill that is in limbo. Since he failed, I will talk with the front desk.

If I can't get my pills, I'm going to piss off the fortune-teller until she curses me thin (Happy Birthday Mr. King).

oh so i'm not the only one who got less sleep, however i took a nap in the afternoon but i just like sleep for 2 hours

and to answer your question no i didn't see that to be honest i had a kind of a busy day even though the weather wasn't been that good so i didn't got the time to watch the music video on youtube
i keep it in mind though. good luck with the video edit job

to be honest i don't know how much i weight because i never checked that one
i just hope i'm not fat

also i hope you get your pills soon

Section jump: