Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1167
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 253 (Who?), Viewed: 15616 times.
Search this Thread
Old 9th Dec 2018, 3:40 PM #251
sailorleontine6
Original Poster

Field Researcher

i had this super weird and a bad dream at the same time

my parents and i were at the motel in an another country and asked if i'm allowed to go outside walking somewhere.
they said i can, so i walked somewhere or atleast i thought so, but instead of that i took the bike and be gone ASAP

i cycled really fast, and then i saw a train track that went down really fast
i tried to make it before it was really down and almost got hit by the train

the drive tried to stop the train, everyone went outside wondering what just almost happened with me
and then i bumped into my cousin who was by the train and asked what i just almost did

i guess i tried to kill myself in my dreams
my parents got dissapointed in me by going to the bike
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM #252
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Went shopping with Lee. For some odd reason, my parents hired Erik Estrada to help me and Lee with our rooms. He was wearing sunglasses, a baseball cap and a surgical mask. Although Erik wasn't trying to attract attention, I told him, "Take those off. You look ridiculous." He held his ground saying "I don't want to be mobbed by fans."

I said to him "This is not the 1970s, so I doubt women will flock to you like birds to sunflower seeds." He took them off and he began helping me and Lee find bedding and pillows. He got me silky soft white bedding and 7 fluffy pillows (I have a queen bed) and he paid for it as well as Lee's grey sheets and 2 large pillows but Erik was spotted and he was automatically outed that he was spotted in semi-rural New Jersey with some odd ball couple buying bed sheets.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM #253
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Fever dreams are the worst.

The first dream I was naked for some reason and there was blood coming out my YouKnowWhat. Then suddenly I sneezed and a weird baglike thing came out... of there... I was crying because I thought I had miscarried, so I was looking at the bag that is still hanging out of me, and there was my baby! I was like "oh my god I miscarried!!" so I freaked out but then the baby moved. She was a girl, with curly hair. I tried to push the bag back in gently to keep the baby warm and then I went to hospital. Where, for some reason, I had identical twin doctors... who were really bad CGI Hiter's in white morph suits... They basically acted as clowns while I'm freaking out and they're pretending to hide behind a Christmas tree. It was weird. I woke up terrified.

THen I had another dream, this time I was emailing someone, and for some reason I had naked pictures of myself on my phone (I have no idea why. Also my body in this dream was weirdly disproportioned, where my waist was huge and my breasts sagged) and instead of emailing someone some important uni work, I emailed them a naked picture! Luckily it didn't send to them... it sent to EVERYONE in the world apart from them. I was mortified! I have a completely rational fear of people seeing me naked, so this was terrible. I kept getting emails back of people calling me a whore and a slut and telling me I should be ashamed, everyone kept emailing me asking how I could do it by accident and how I was looking for attention. Again, I woke up and I was terrified.

It was about 4am, I couldn't get to sleep after that until about 5-something. Then I had to wake up for work at 6:30. I've had a constant headache all day.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old Today, 3:11 AM #254
sailorleontine6
Original Poster

Field Researcher

i got tons of different dreams last night and one of them was a seizure i had yesterday
but luckily me i also got a dream about sims 2 but what that was all about? i can't remember though

Section jump: