Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1096
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 6726 (Who?), Viewed: 261061 times.
Search this Thread
Old Today, 3:54 AM #6726
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

When merging packages in SimPE, it's possible to drag the files directly from an archive opened in 7-Zip into SimPE. This saves the step of extracting the files first.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Old Today, 4:37 AM #6727
Keysmash
Test Subject

My romance sim brought home a friend from work (Slacker career), and it just so happened to be Mr. Big. They had a date, woohoo'ed and when she came home from work the next day, I got a pop-up that he had pulled some strings at work to get her a promotion! I've played for 10 years and never seen that!

She rolled the want to top her career, but I use Cyjon's 'Edukashun Iz Gud' and she was made in CAS. I had them date again, and the same thing happened and I repeated aaalll the way to her topping her career
Now I need to test if it was because every date was a Dream Date that did it, or the fact that they woohoo'ed every date that did it. Either way, it's a 'fun' option for my career minded CAS sims to consider

Section jump: