Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1112
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 961 (Who?), Viewed: 85706 times.
Search this Thread
Old 18th Sep 2018, 11:04 PM #951
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

I think getting my TokyoTreat crate was a delight. I have a mango soda in the fridge with a picture of the Gen IV Eeveelutions Leafeon and Glaceon, the wrapper had 3 others design variants, one with the original 3, one with the Gen II Eeveelutions and one with Sylveon and Eevee.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old 19th Sep 2018, 11:52 AM #952
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Not today, but yesterday I got to hang out with my nephew all day and it was awesome. Even though he had a few tantrums on his way to school. I even helped get him ready for school and gave him lunch and everything. It was really nice.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 21st Sep 2018, 1:01 PM
Gargoyle Cat
This message has been deleted by Gargoyle Cat. Reason: Wtong thread
Old 22nd Sep 2018, 9:07 PM #953
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

An old black and white photo of Alice Cooper in the 1970s staring down a German Shepherd with Vincent Price staring at the two as if something was off.

Batshit crazy as the photo was, it was a delightful find on my Instagram feed. Of course, I have seen weirder. Like a sad banana slice.

Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM #954
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

This morning I found out I'm pregnant.
Because I have PCOS I'm kinda scared to tell people too soon, so only me, Adam, the team leader at work (because I can't go to certain residents) and now the internet know.

Old Yesterday, 1:35 PM #955
simsample
No, it doesn't blink.

19 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
This morning I found out I'm pregnant.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will -RUSH
Yearbook
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites, the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Old Yesterday, 3:41 PM #956
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

What wonderful news! Congrats, Bigsimsfan!

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old Yesterday, 6:02 PM #957
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

You beat the odds. You have quite a ways to go.

I thought you wouldn't, and here you are.

Congratulations. You have a journey ahead and at least you're not alone.

Old Yesterday, 8:30 PM #958
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Thank you. I'm really excited, both me and Adam have fertility issues. We've only just started trying. I'm 4 weeks, 3 days and due on 3rd June - according to my little period/pregnancy app.

Old Yesterday, 9:35 PM #959
haywud
Top Secret Researcher

@Bigsimsfan12 Congratulations! Did you find out from Adam's mum rubbing on your belly this time? Seriously though, I'm really happy for you and happy to hear that sort of news. I just hope you will be ready for the responsibility.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM #960
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

I really want to tell her that she was wrong when she felt my tummy like some kind of embryo whisperer and told me that I'm not. But now isn't the time to tell real life people yet.

I'm already the parent of an annoying 15 year old and I've been raising kids since I was 7. I don't doubt I'll be up for the responsibility, it will be different though.

Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM #961
haywud
Top Secret Researcher

Haha I bet her reaction will be classic when you do finally say something to her, I'm sure she will be very happy.

Yep, your brother is definitely annoying haha. Yes it will be very different as this time it will be YOUR child instead of someone else's you will be looking after. I don't doubt that you will be able to handle it though. I know you can do it, and I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm always right when I say that about you too!

EDIT: By the way, I had an awesome attempt at getting rid of a spider earlier. I saw it sliding down a strand of webbing right in front of me, so I blindly reached out and grabbed the webbing between my fingers and moved it away from me. I don't care, I thought that was pretty awesome!
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM #962
adamsavagefan
Test Subject

New Mystery Science Theater 3000 Starts On 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Mystery Science Theater 3000 Starts On 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Mystery Science Theater 3000 Starts On 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.

Section jump: