Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1652
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 240 (Who?), Viewed: 41442 times.
Search this Thread
Old 21st Feb 2018, 11:25 PM #226
marimisawa
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGreey
I'm sry that I delete my post!

is sooo beautifullll!! <33 :DD Have fun with her! <3

Thanks! Unfortunately I lost her when I had to restart my game

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
My favourite premade Sims: Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker, Lucy Burb, Stella Terrano, Frances J. Worthington III, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt.
Old 7th Mar 2018, 1:52 AM #227
emilyshaffer
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbostic8

Then there's the cool and trendy Amber Broke the youngest biological child of Brandi and Skip Broke.

Do you remember where you got Amber's hair? It's so cute!
Old 25th Mar 2018, 10:11 AM #228
*_Drew~
Field Researcher

I've just wanted to share some pics of my Pleasantview descendants

Adrienne Lothario (Don + Nina) and her husband to be, Jackson Langerak (Daniel Pleasant + Kaylynn)

Lithium Lothario (Don's alien son) and Spencer Caliente (Dina + Mr. Big)

Party at the Burbs! In ordern, left to right: Samuel Goth (Cassandra + Darren), Rosa (daughter of a couple I made), James Burb (John + Jennifer), Carmela (Rosa's twin sister), Electra Goth (Daniel and Mary-Sue 3rd child), Mona Caliente (first daughter of Dina and Mr. Big) and again Adrienne Lothario
Old 7th May 2018, 3:48 PM #229
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Here are trailer park boys, Gabriel (pyjamas) and Gerome (yellow coat). Twin sons of Mickey Dosser and Gabriella Newson

I can't remember if I uploaded a picture of her before, hopefully not!
This is Tabby Kat, daughter of Tara Kat and David Dreamer (son of Brandi Broke & Darren Dreamer)... He's still a teenager, she's almost an elder. Is it a bit strange? Yes. She also has a brother called Tomm, with the same medium-Tan skin and blonde bushy hair

Ellie Huffington (daughter of Kevin Beare and Heather Huffington), trying to get all the chores done, whilst holding her half-sister, Jolyne Bratford-Beare (Monica Bratford & Kevin Beare). Her other half-sister, Tracey Bratford-Beare isn't pictured.

Petal (black hair) and Sunny (brown hair), twins to Jared Starchild and Moonbeam Williamson (Blossom Moonbeam & William Williamson) (I graduted Blossom and William a lot earlier than Jared, so they're not that far apart in age). Jared and Moonbeam have: tripets (Utopia, Breeze & Bud), twins (Petal and Sunny) and a single birth (Dusk) and want more! Jared also has twins with Sharla Goodie, called Duncan and Quinn.
The family currently lives on a beach lot, with only tents, hammocks, a fridge and a small bathroom, after living in a very small 2 bedroom apartment. I'm thinking of moving them to one of the Pleasantview trailers though.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 24th May 2018, 9:29 PM #230
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Another picture of Gerome Newson... because he's just too cute!

And Gabriel, how sweet to clean up the mess left behind while Mickey fixes the shower and sink

Reece Ottomas-Larson, son of Kat Larson (Tara Kat & Jason Larson) and Tommy Ottomas

The Picaso's experienced a pregnancy later in life (all 4 of their kids being in college or about to go off to college), but later miscarried. They were very sad about it, even though it was an unplanned pregnancy and decided to adopt a daughter, Kendra (daughter of Clara Cleveland (Coral Cleveland and Malcolm Landgraab IV) and Gilbert Jacquet).

Old 5th Jun 2018, 9:41 PM #231
Segfred
Test Subject

Granddaughter of Julien Cooke, Denise (left), Great-granddaughter of Jon Smith and Jennicor Tricou, Lyssandra (middle), and grandson of Sanjay and Priya Ramaswami, Jake (right) [something went wrong somewhere in his family genetics ].
Old 15th Jun 2018, 11:27 PM #232
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Jolyne Bratford-Beare dresses how my Mum dressed me in the 90s
She's the daughter of Monica Bratford and Kevin Beare, if it wasn't obvious

Bonnie Green-Gere grew up looking just like her mother. She's the daughter of Zaharah Green-Gere (Chastity Gere & Gabriel Green) and townie Sullivan Buckingham. Her foster parents are Ellen and Phineus Frost-Furley

How sweet that these two are adults now! It seems like only yesterday I was sharing their baby/toddler pictures in the baby/toddler thread and remarking how even though they're twins, they look so different!
Here are Daniel and Samuel Cordial. Kimberly Cordial and Carlos Contender's twins! I'm so glad Daniel finally grew into his face.

Ryohei Shikibu (Cleo Shikibu and Gilbert Jacquet) wolf wistling to someone off camera, while Zaharah Green-Gere creepily stares at the camera

Old 24th Jun 2018, 4:55 PM #233
meginmd
Lab Assistant

Castor Nova has some *great* genes. This is his daughter Eliza (her great grand-dad is Malcolm Landgraab)
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  elizanova.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  65.6 KB  
Old 2nd Jul 2018, 10:27 PM #234
Selly_2009
Scholar

2 Achievements

Now that I've got a working copy of PaintShop, I can edit the pics I've taken again!

My latest uberhood hasn't really got very far in yet, but Angela (Pleasant) and Dustin (Broke) had a daughter in secret, who is being brought up by Mary-Sue and Daniel as their 3rd child:
Meet Coralie Pleasant:

Over in Strangetown, Ophelia (Nigmos) and Johnny (Smith) are the proud parents of little Orion:

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2014 page
Old 12th Jul 2018, 10:38 PM #235
pleasantsims
Test Subject

1 Achievements

Here are the descendants of the Pleasantview Sims so far in my Let's Play series:

Eva Lothario - daughter of Cassandra Goth and Don Lothario

Fabien Goth - son of Dina Caliente and Mortimer Goth

Gia Caliente - daughter of Nina Caliente and Don Lothario (You can't see in this picture, but she has a really messed up nose. It looks like she's been punched from the side.)

Ivan Pleasant - son of Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant. He's my current favorite.
Old 13th Jul 2018, 3:34 PM #236
Caren Yoon
Test Subject

Marta Grunt and Matt Grunt is the children of Tank Grunt and Amy Grunt (used to be a gardener)

They look so similar especially on the cheeks.

Can you also tell they are siblings?
Old 13th Jul 2018, 3:56 PM #237
Caren Yoon
Test Subject

Hope you do not mind seeing more of my maxis offsprings ! (God I love mixing up all maxis spawns T.T / Also, ts2 has the best genetic mixing system..! )

He is Eridan Love.

Can you guess who his parents are?

Answer : Jason Larson(of Larson twins in Bluewater village) and Sarah Love(uinv. student and Tri-Fruhm member who was once in love with Matthew Hart) ’s son.

I just luv his goofy smile <3
Old 14th Jul 2018, 5:08 AM #238
marimisawa
Test Subject

Pollination Technician #9 and Jenny's twins, Josie and Joey Smith.

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
My favourite premade Sims: Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker, Lucy Burb, Stella Terrano, Frances J. Worthington III, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM #239
marimisawa
Test Subject

This is Brick Grunt, son of General Buzz and his new wife Crystal (Vu). All three of his older half-brothers have moved on to college, so he's the centre of his parents' attention right now.

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
Old Today, 12:53 AM #240
marimisawa
Test Subject

The three Curious kids in my game.
The oldest is Tycho Curious, son of Pascal and the default Pollination Technician.

The middle child is Sirius Curious, son of Vidcund and a different Pollination Technician (I have a multi-PT mod)

And the youngest is Cersei Curious, daughter of Vidcund and Circe Beaker (Still obsessed with Circe, Vidcund stole some of Circe's DNA and impregnated himself with it. Circe only recently learnt she existed.)

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
Old Today, 8:33 AM #241
Caren Yoon
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimisawa
The three Curious kids in my game.
The oldest is Tycho Curious, son of Pascal and the default Pollination Technician.

The middle child is Sirius Curious, son of Vidcund and a different Pollination Technician (I have a multi-PT mod)

And the youngest is Cersei Curious, daughter of Vidcund and Circe Beaker (Still obsessed with Circe, Vidcund stole some of Circe's DNA and impregnated himself with it. Circe only recently learnt she existed.)

Cersei is so pretty! Spitting image with her mom.

Hi. You can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
Tumblr
Blog(korean)

Section jump: