Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 1:27 AM
Default The Wedding!

Llama and I met at dawn under the wedding arch. We dressed in our best outfits, and I had gone to the beauty shoppe and gotten my hair straightened. I was very nervous about getting my hair cut.

Tori took Angelia for the night, wanting to do her part for our special day. We had said we wanted no witnesses, just Llama and I promising our lives and our love to each other, before God.

I chose to wear black instead of white, because...well...because I looked better in it. Black is slimming...that and I had no desire to look like a big frosted cupcake.

Llama ketp staring at me. It really made me nervous, like he was going to run, until he told me that he was staring at how beautiful I looked in candlelight. I let him look a little longer...

We were both so nervous, under that arch.

I held up the ring, looking into Llama's eyes. I recited my vows, and the rose petals began to drop from the arch, right on cue. It really was a magickal moment. I was taking the final step. Soon, Llama and I would be together, forever.

Llama slid the ring on my finger, reciting his vows as well. You could almost feel the stillness in the air when he uttered "Till death do us part."

We had really done it! We were married!

You may kiss the bride!

Well the joke was on us! The paperboy had watched the wedding from the sidewalk and clapped after we had finished our kiss. We laughed, and thanked him for the congratulations. It was official! I was Mrs. Llama!

It's not a sim wedding without a spontaneous pillow fight after the kiss. You didn't think I wasn't going to have a pillow fight...did you?

Mr. and Mrs. Llama Blanca-Mace
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 2:19 AM
Aww, great story and awesome pictures. That's a very cute wedding, by the way, come to think about it...I want to have a pillow fight at the end of my wedding too, just to be Sim-like.

"I am a fly in the ointment, I am a whisper in the shadows. I am also an old, old woman. More than that you need not know."
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 3:03 AM
Oh my goodness ! I never knew I loved Llama until now. I am talking about the story, don't cha know.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
#29 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:00 AM
You must've been right Elyssa those pictures do look fun and i do hope you liked Harry Potter (i saw it two weeks ago) and fianlly your eggs may hatch tonight or tomorrow depending on how big the next chapter is.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 6:56 PM
I love Llama too.....lol....great story....

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Alchemist
#31 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 9:14 PM
Ayy yey! They are married...lovely sequel! :clap:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:23 AM
Hee hee I might just leave it at that, unless there is a clamour for more Sorry I haven't been around lately my husband's father is very ill and Fox had to go back to the UK to spend christmas with his family and sit with his Dad in the hospital.
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 4:47 AM
No....don't just leave it at that.....it's a great story....you really should consider continuing it.....that is, if you have the time too......

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:47 AM
Sorry to hear about Fox's dad but it would be great if ou could continue it when you find time

If you hate on me I have some advice click your heels thee times and say I wish I had a life
Field Researcher
#35 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 8:34 PM
Yay I loved it! I think if you get hit with inspiration you should continue, but don't force it.
#36 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:32 PM
Aww! That was cute. I just read it today!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:38 AM
This story is great!
#38 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:02 AM
I love this story, I started reading it really expecting much less.. and as I read I couldn't believe how many times you got a smile or chuckle out of me!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:43 PM
I like this story. Thank you for keeping me entertained while I tediously install my Sims games again!

NOTE: Since I'm a stupid wanker, none of the clothing uploads I've created work (they're the bitmaps and mesh instead of the complete clothing file). If you're smart enough, go ahead and re-assemble the parts, or just wait for me to update my clothes. Many apologies.
#40 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:17 PM
I love Llama, too! :D
#41 Old 7th May 2006 at 5:59 PM
Such a great story!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 7th May 2006 at 6:06 PM
hee hee thanks you guys So glad you liked it, thanks for commenting :D

LOL That was my first simstory EVER I'm thinking of doing a legacy story this time around :D
Field Researcher
#43 Old 7th May 2006 at 6:20 PM
Mrs. Llama
that was so cute & original !
hahaha :]

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
#44 Old 26th May 2006 at 8:44 PM
Its brilliant Elyssa! Keep updating!
#45 Old 27th May 2006 at 1:45 AM
BRAVO! No wonder it's featured! It rocks! Hope you can update soon
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 12:25 AM
I Love Llama :D:D
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:37 PM
Ooh! I love this story! Very humerous AND romantic! Love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 9:12 PM
LOL Thank you guys so much Actually this story is done with I am in nursing school right now and so busy I can't keep my head on straight but I have a new story in the works!

Thanks so much for your wonderful replies and I appreciate all the love So does Llama
#49 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 11:32 AM
where did you get the black haired girls hair?

btw i love lama :elephant:
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:45 AM
Aaaw? Is it over?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It cannot beeeeee!!
Page 2 of 3