Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 10:22 PM
Default Creating a Friendly Fight Option
Hey there,

I made a successful hack editing witches cauldrons that allowed Neutral Witches to create thrones of either alignment, now I want to be able to make a custom interaction for sims to be able to fight with each other as a friendly interaction. Basically I want my friendly sims to be able to "spar" with each other, getting into a fist fight without taking a hit to their relationship but still taking body skill into account so the winner is determined on strength. So far, all my modding has been restricted to objects and the like, so this is my first time creating an interaction between two sims. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how I could go about this?

Thanks for any help I can get
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 5:23 PM
There's Fun Fight hack by Hexanticle here. It does almost everything you've listed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 9:58 PM Last edited by FluttershyOwl : 1st Apr 2017 at 11:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by N_Fluen$e
There's Fun Fight hack by Hexanticle here. It does almost everything you've listed.

Ahh that's cool, good find I haven;t tried it yet but it was kinda hoping it would use the original fight animations, but it doesn't matter too much Thanks again :D

EDIT: I gave it a try and its not entirely what I was after. The animations look like they're fighting, but not with each other (mainly because they used animations for the punching bag, something I suppose was meant to be used in conjunction with a nudity mod (you can see more if they fight like that and you can't see much if they're in a cloud)). Plus the translations are a bit iffy e.g: "I did a kickbox". I'll probably have a look at cloning the original Fight interaction and seeing if I can't edit the relationship threshold and relationship impact.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 4:59 PM
I've placed a file on box.net that'll get you started, it will allow sims teen or older that have an STR or LTR of 20 or more to Fight.../Spar Together. That option will create the standard fight attack interaction and set an attribute in it which will prevent any relationship change, bad memories or furiousness. Autonomous use is disabled so it won't become annoying.

CJH_friendlyFights.zip (3.3kb) https://app.box.com/s/n7x3pj6r1dg6r84uflimkqnktyqcbj53
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
I've placed a file on box.net that'll get you started, it will allow sims teen or older that have an STR or LTR of 20 or more to Fight.../Spar Together. That option will create the standard fight attack interaction and set an attribute in it which will prevent any relationship change, bad memories or furiousness. Autonomous use is disabled so it won't become annoying.

CJH_friendlyFights.zip (3.3kb) https://app.box.com/s/n7x3pj6r1dg6r84uflimkqnktyqcbj53

That's great, thank you very much for your help :D