Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 9:01 PM
Default Homecrafter
Anyone know if Homecrafter works with Sims Stories? If not, is there a way to change prices on the walls and floors? I dislike low environment scores and many walls and floors are priced at $1. each. I changed them all in Sims2 which can bring the score to about 95-98% before adding any furnishings or decor. Thanks!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 9:21 PM
SimPE works for Sim Stories, even if Homecrafter doesn't. So, if worse comes to worse, you can change the price in SimPE.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 3:28 PM Last edited by Duine : 24th Sep 2013 at 3:48 PM.
Thank you! I don't understand SimPE so I avoid it. (is a chicken)

Decided I might as well attempt to download Simpe. Might as well figure it out before finally loading Sims2 on windows 8. I've read the tuturial so far and getting ready to re-read it. Thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 2:20 AM
I got SimPE set up. I've been searching for info on how to change floor and wall prices but haven't found anything. Even tried searches for changing in Sims2 and all I find are replies saying to use Homecrafter. Anyone know of a link to SimPE instructions to change prices? Thanks