Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 2:19 AM
I have already installed TWICE Nvidia DDS Utilities.
And still SimPE dosen't find the folder.
ANYONE CAN HELPĀ”?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 12:25 AM
Help?? Much appreciated!
Thank you so much for this tutorial, I have managed to do everything so far but now I'm stuck on importing textures into the Default Replacement Template. You say to open up the Default Replacement Template you want to place your custom textures into but I don't know where to find that! I tried to figure out where it was based on the picture and exploring around SimPe, but I never found any texture files. Please help! Sorry but I'm not that tech smart. Anyone know where to find it? Thanks in advance!
Mad Poster
#78 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by buttercup411211
Thank you so much for this tutorial, I have managed to do everything so far but now I'm stuck on importing textures into the Default Replacement Template. You say to open up the Default Replacement Template you want to place your custom textures into but I don't know where to find that! I tried to figure out where it was based on the picture and exploring around SimPe, but I never found any texture files. Please help! Sorry but I'm not that tech smart. Anyone know where to find it? Thanks in advance!

Looks like they're attached to the first post.
Test Subject
#79 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Looks like they're attached to the first post.

What do you mean by that?
Test Subject
#80 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:56 PM
I know this is late but do you do vampire the same as any other if you dont want transparent?

Yacamooki doob!!! :D
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 2:24 AM
Okay now im confused , i opened the default files into SimPE but now the textures won't show up at the side like everyone else !!!

Yacamooki doob!!! :D
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:25 AM
I have a questions regarding the Vampire face textures pixel size:

Are they supposed to be 128x128 pixels? The tutorial says 512x512, but mine are much smaller and pixelated.

Is this normal?
Instructor
#83 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 8:35 AM
Still works like a charm.
Page 4 of 4