Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2876 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 12:29 AM
"Oh, honey, how do I explain this to you?"

Gvaudoin wishes to get an A and simultaneously fears going to school... I do not think she understands how the grades system works.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2877 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:43 AM
"Please don't crash!"

"Please don't start flashing pink!"

Have been saying and praying for these things not to happen upon saving, loading, etc... :')
Field Researcher
#2878 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 4:44 PM
"What do you mean, you want to ask him home? That's your boyfriend, you live together!"
Mad Poster
#2879 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 5:03 PM
"Stupid! How could I forget to save!!" After playing a very large household for too long and it totally TOTALLY froze...had to actually turn off the computer. Then had to go back to same house, take care of 5 toddlers, 4 adults about to get old, 4 teens going to college, and 2 births. And that's why I had to stay up till 3am.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2880 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 11:24 PM
Sim: Pops up a thought bubble indicating he's hungry.

Me: "The dorm cook's on duty and free will is turned on. If you're that hungry, go eat!"

Sim: Ponders for a moment and then wanders off to chat with a dorm-mate. (He's Popularity and I guess making friends is more important to him than eating.)
Mad Poster
#2881 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 4:56 AM
"Get out of the bowling lane, you stupid gits! How did you even get in there?"

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2882 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 6:42 PM
"Well, that's so very nice of you!"
A townie called Group Home and offered a discount for furniture out of blue. The discount came right in time when Claire was wondering how to afford new bunk beds.
Lab Assistant
#2883 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 5:23 AM
"Farty boy. Go get a check-up" thats what I said when Nathan Gavigan keeps farting right after eating food four days in a row.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Mad Poster
#2884 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 10:41 AM
"Screw it. I'll play some Strangetown."

(After a Drama Acres household crashed on me twice while I was saving prior to going out to the owned business.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2885 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 10:34 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 14th Sep 2018 at 7:17 PM. Reason: Silly typo!
Not so much what I said to my Sim when I was playing, but rather what my Sim said to me when I wasn't playing!

As some of you know, Andrew Jones, the blond teen boy in my avatar, whom I created at the very beginning of my game, doubles up as my imaginary friend. Only of course he's not really imaginary, since I know where he lives, who his mum is, what he looks like, who his friends are, etc., etc., and I can see him any time I care to open up the game and go to 19 Chorus Court, Veronaville.

Anyway I was enjoying an imaginary conversation with him as I took the dog for a walk. I think we were talking about friendship and Andrew was suggesting I really ought to have some friends nearer my own age, when suddenly he said, "I think you'd make a good pair with Chester Gieke." I think I was speechless. I've never even admitted to being gay; it was illegal where I live until comparatively recently. But there is an extraordinarily high proportion of gay Sims in my game, so you can draw your own conclusions. And I think Andrew has drawn his. I know many of us spend a lot of time pairing up our Sims, or watching whom they choose for themselves. But when your Sims start pairing you up with other Sims!?

Me and Chester Gieke? What do you think? I don't even know him -- he's still in the family bin. (I wonder how Andrew knows him. But of course Andrew's a Knowledge Sim and he knows everything!) So probably the first thing I should do is find a house and move him in to it. And I suppose I really ought be careful choosing a house for him; after all if Andrew's right, I could end up sharing it with him! He's only got §20,000 though. How about one of those little houses in Greaves Avenue, Downtown?

On second thoughts maybe I should have posted this in the "You've been playing The Sims too much" thread. Or at least thinking about them too much!!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2886 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Me and Chester Gieke? What do you think?

I think you should check your turn-ons panel to see if you like red heads.

Also, move him in!

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Chester_Gieke
Mad Poster
#2887 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 9:58 AM
Chester Gieke :lovestruc One of my favourite sims, but please note that he is a bit of a philanderer, and many sims seem to love that red hair of his
Mad Poster
#2888 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 11:32 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 14th Sep 2018 at 11:54 PM.
You'll all be pleased to hear that Chester Gieke moved into 36 Greaves Avenue in downtown Veronaville today. Maxis gave that house most of the essentials, but I made a few changes for him before he moved in. One of the changes I made was to add an outdoor chess table. This was clearly a good choice -- he made a bee-line for it as soon as he arrived!
Initially he had an LTW to become a master criminal. I know I could never really relate to a professional criminal, so that had to be changed. I have an Any LTW for Any Aspiration mod, and I rerolled his LTW with the batbox. He got 50 dream dates! Do you think they'll all be with me? (I can't imagine that I'd be anybody's idea of a dream date!)

[What I said to him -- the official topic of this thread:] "I hope you like your house. I've tried to make it nice for you."
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2889 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 9:53 PM
How do you sleep while the bed is burning?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2890 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:35 PM
Well, they do say that some Sims are hot in bed!

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Scholar
#2891 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 3:12 AM
"No, Delilah is not available to talk. She is not available to talk for the same reason she was not available to talk when you called at this time yesterday, and the day before. Delilah is not available to talk because she is on her way to class - a class YOU are teaching. I think that's something you might reasonably be expected to know."
Forum Resident
#2892 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 1:50 PM
"Sooo Nervous, you have a 3 bolter... BUT WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE DINA FREAKING CALIENTE?!" I have a mega/uberhood and welp... I'm done. I'm out.

I build small houses *^*
Link Ninja
#2893 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 6:35 PM
Me: "Noooo don't woohoo that troll!" (I blame ACR.)

My husband's reply after overhearing:

"What are you her mother? She can woohoo whoever she wants!"

Me: "I'm her deity. So no, she can't!"

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#2894 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 6:19 PM
"You only meet each other four hours ago!"
Said when my sim and Abhijeet Deppiesse decide to woohoo after just meeting each other. (Blame ACR)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2895 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 6:44 PM
I notice that there is a lot to blame ACR for lately...
Link Ninja
#2896 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 6:51 PM
I mean, ACR is one of the best reasons to shout at your sims. It's like you want them to do this stuff on their own but then you disapprove of their choices.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#2897 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 3:05 AM
"I don't think he's getting the hint."

Patricia was congratulating Gabe on their first kiss, over and over, while Gabe just stood there looking gormless.
Inventor
#2898 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:27 PM
Dear Whimsical Self,

Why did you deliberately make a townie replacement mod that resulted in the creation of Herakles Sugar-gum, Galadriel Beefwood, and Scamander Cow-itch? I'm not even sure if those are the most outlandish ones of the bunch... Should we keep the names anyway?

Sincerely, Confused Self
Mad Poster
#2899 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 8:17 PM
Yes, ACR. I usually love it because I CAN make Sims faithful. But when unrelated teens are raised together, the day they become (what, 14?) they keep sneaking off to the only (overused) double bed ..STOP THAT! Five minutes later.. "relax" WTF you're supposed to be cleaning the bathroom/studying/feeding the dog.. STOP THAT! OK fine, you naughty girls are all going to go live with your mean aunt, Pimple Crumplebottom! And no, you may not invite some boy over, or bring him home from school, or sneak out, or go ANYWHERE! And yes, it could have been the boys that leave, but dad can teach them about exercise and fixing things.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2900 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Yes, ACR. I usually love it because I CAN make Sims faithful. But when unrelated teens are raised together, the day they become (what, 14?) they keep sneaking off to the only (overused) double bed ..STOP THAT!

Interestingly, on the subject, look into the Westermarck effect, particularly the bit about the kibbutzim.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 116 of 167