Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 8:12 PM
Default Converting Sims 3 Walls to Sims Medieval
Hi.

I thought I posted this question here once, but I can't find the post, so I don't know what happened. Please forgive my multiple posts.

I've been playing Sims Medieval lately, and it's disappointing how little there is to decorate with. So, I've been trying to convert things. So far, all I've been able to do is convert hairs, clothes, and accessories. And I've been able to get patterns into the game. I want to convert walls. I know it can be done. AlexPilgrim converted some Sims 3 walls two or three years ago, so I know it can be done.

I can't figure out how to do this, however. I've Googled the topic, but found nothing. I sent AlexPilgrim a message, but haven't heard back. I'm not even sure if he's active on this site anymore. I've asked this question on other message boards, but got nowhere with that as well. So I'm asking here.

Oh, and I asked in the Sims Medieval discussion area, but that area's pretty dead. I don't think I'll get help there.

And just so you know, I'm not a total noob at creating, so please don't decide not to help me because I might need hand-holding. I don't need hand-holding, but I'm enough of a noob that I can't figure this out on my own. I hope you know what I mean.

Sorry for being such a pest about this.

Thanks,

Lynda
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 2:36 AM
For Christmas this year, I would like someone to help me with my question. Anyone?