Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:26 AM
Default Get rid of monkey
I figured my way to do so but im curious if there are simpeler ways.

I am not great fan of monkeys in real life and having a monkey in the game did not amuse me. After completing story mode, I brought the relationship with her/him/it to -25 with both sims there was no option of kicking out, abandoning and etc. I went evil and decided to kill it. I built walls around it and decided to wait till it dies of starvation.(I am against animal cruelty, but i thought i had no other choices)the monkeys hunger would go to almost nothing then she/he/it would pull a banana(i have no clue from where aparently it has pockets implanted in its fur) and eat it bringing the hunger a bit up. This kept going. then i just just made random sims and moved him into the lot them moved him out with Waita. She is no longer in the family(thank lawd) and Timoti and Violet(i played through with cistom sim) have a hyena.

Is there any simpler way, for future reference?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:31 AM
Ah, I never even knew you could move out that stupid thing.
Honestly, I hated that monkey.

I'm glad that they included some fun animals in the game, but I'm still disapointed we can't adopt Mata (?), the jaguar.

potterhead
call me bria
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:35 AM
Agreed. I love her. I'd adopt her over the hyena, but hyena is still cool. Glad i could help.