Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 7:16 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 6th Feb 2014 at 10:09 PM.
26 baby challenge
This is The Sim's 2 26 baby challenge! :lovestruc

Object: What you are suppose to do is have 26 babys. The Babys names have to be an alphbetical order so your fist baby's name would be Alex, then the next baby's name might be Bella, then Carl then so on and so on. You can only start out with as much money they give you. You can start out with a guy or a girl it dosen't really matter. If you finsh go on to the 50 baby challenge and then on to the 100 baby challenge!

Rules:
-No cheats what so ever! (except the floor leveling one.)You can use the move objects cheat but only when something is bugged.
-You can only date/mate with townies and NPC's.
-You have to get a job on the first 3 day's of the cahllenge.
-You have to get pregant on the first 5 day's of the challenge.
-You have to get a 5x5 or 5x6 lot size. The house can only have a bathroom(a sink, a toilet, and a shower.), a kitchen (a sink, a counter, a fridge, and a microwave.), a couch and a tv.
-When your in Create-a-sim your adult must have a family aspiration.
-You must roll the dice for an aspiration when your children become a teen.

Scoring:
+points
+50 Get 2 social bunnies to flirt,kiss,or make out with each other.
+10 If you have triplets.
+30 If you get three sets of triplets in a row.
+20 Your Teen gets to the top of there career.
+50 All of your kids are either twins, triplets, or quadruplets.
+5 Your kid gets into private school.
+15 Your toddler learns how to walk, talk and learn to go to the bathroom all in one day.
+5 you get 2 dream dates.
+100 you completed the challenge!

-50 More than 3 people in your family have to see the shrink(thearpist).
-40 You get rejected 5 times for kissing, makeing out, or woohooing. :lovestruc
-20 You have 3 of the worst dates.
-100 you die before you can complete the challenge.
-10 the social bunny comes 5 times. :cylon:

How to score. Add up all of your points and subtract the ones you need after you die or after you finsh the challenge.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 10:21 PM
Boy, this sounds tough...

I'M TRYING THIS! (:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 3:35 PM
Sorry, I'm confused.

One Sim needs to be the mother of all 26 kids? Is that even doable with normal aging on, and no hacks to enhance the chance of triplets etc?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:05 PM
Not unless you use Elixir of Life, I wouldn't think. Or use the Triplets & Quads mod and happen to get loads of multiple births. I suppose if you start with a male sim he could have kids with several females at once, and could keep breeding until he died rather than until he was 5 days from becoming an elder......
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 7:20 PM
Does sound kinda interesting, to do with one dude fathering 26 children, while attempting to stay in the good books with all the kids' mommas.. Haha, that might be a good challenge theme "Sowing My Seed - Drama Free" :P
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 12:49 AM
Sounds interesting!!! I am doing this, RIGHT NOW.
You are so cool to do challenges
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 2:18 AM
Lol- this is REALLY LATE... There hasn't been a post in a while but I have a story of this on the exchange. I had no idea about this challenge which is funny. So I didn't exactly follow these rules. xP
Instructor
#8 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 3:09 PM
Without cheats or hacks, it is not possible for a sim mother to have 26 children, even if every birth is twins. The math is simple:
A sim is of childbearing age for 29 days. Pregnancy is 3 days long. 29/3 = 9.667 . This is why the "want 10 kids" is a challenge in itself without any cheats. Further, triplets are not possible without mods or hacks, so the rules of the challenge are not feasible. It is interesting in itself to have 26 children, and even for a substantive number to be multiples, but you would need at bare minimum the trips and quads hack, and Inteen would be very helpful, not to mention the SimBlender for accelerating pregnancies.

That is, unless this challenge is intended specifically for male sims, in which case the whole flavor of the challenge changes ...

Also, if the upshot of the challenge is to have a certain number of babies, and to achieve the "collection" of names, why ban "moveobjects"? I don't see how it conflicts with the goal of the challenge--it just makes the play a bit more of a nuisance. I might understand banning cheats like forcetwins, but again, in the case of a sim mother, I don't see how the math works up to having 26 children without the use of some sort of hack or mod. One would have to force the game to allow the challenge to take place.

Beyond that, I have to admit to being mystified as to the requirements for the mate selection and the restrictions to the house. Is the sim in question not supposed to marry? You say "mate" as though their liasons with the father/mother of their children will be casual and sequential. If so, then this further complicates the problems cited above since female sims cannot get pregnant off-world, meaning that the playable sim here cannot be the father, unless he moves in the "mates" before woohooing, or no baby sims will ever happen. That is, unless you use a modded item to make the women selectable first ... And, to return to the earlier point, why place restrictions on what can go in the house? Is this a poverty challenge? Then why does the sim have to get a job? If they are out making money why limit what can be placed in the house?

Please clarify .... the objective of the challenge and the rules don't seem to interact very well with each other.
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M3g7e
Without cheats or hacks, it is not possible for a sim mother to have 26 children, even if every birth is twins. The math is simple:
A sim is of childbearing age for 29 days. Pregnancy is 3 days long. 29/3 = 9.667 . This is why the "want 10 kids" is a challenge in itself without any cheats.

You forgot the elixier of life. It's not restricted and with a family sim, you should have more than enogh aspiration points to buy plenty.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 11:37 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 3:50 PM.
A-Z Children Challenge
1) Create 2 Sims, one male and one female (married).
2) Move them into any size house, (the bigger, the better)
3)Your goal is to either have or adopt 26 children and name them by the 26 letters of the alphabet (A-Z) in sequence (Example: Aaron, Beth, Carl, Debbie, Eric, Frank, etc.) NO CHEATS, YOU CAN ONLY ADOPT OR HAVE CHILDREN BY WOOHOO. YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY NAME YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT IS IN SEQUENCE A-Z.
4) Obviously you can't have 26 children in one house at the same time, so you will need to move them out ASAP and start having more children.
5) Only one parent may work and the other must stay home to take care of the children, every time your working Sim gets a promotion, you may use the "kaching" and "maxmotives" cheats ONCE, but no other cheats except those.

Point System:

+10 for every child that grows up well
+10 for every promotion your Sim gets (Teen Sims may work also, if you choose)
+10 for every child named A-Z
+10 for every maximized skill
+10 for every A+ in school

-10 for any Sim taken away by social worker
-10 for demotion in job
-10 for any children that die
-10 for any F in school
-10 for any Child that doesn't grow up well

Rules:

*If both parents dies, you must start over, unless there is an adult child of theirs that can take care of the other A-Z children.
*If your parent Sims divorce, you must find another Sim to marry.
*You can post your pics and stories if you wish

GOOD LUCK!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 4:36 PM
There is another challenge like this.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 1:41 AM
Well this sounds really kool....I would rather adopt so the poor woman doesn't have to go through 26 pregnancies! lol...i think the Elixir of Life will really come in handy with this! I will try this and take pics!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 2:25 AM
Default Pics
Ya, post some pics! I want to see! I'm going to post some up as well. Keep checking back!
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 8:32 PM
I hate to break it to you Jesse but there is already a challange like this on this site
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=410329
Instructor
#15 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 7:40 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 7:38 PM.
Default My 26 Baby Challenge
My 26 Baby Challenge

Basically this plays like the A-Z challenge found here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=434444 and here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=410329 where you have to give birth to 26 babies with first names are listed in alphabetical order, but this time each baby must have a different daddy or mommy how ever you want to play it and depending on what baby hacks you have.

First: create a Sim this will be your main Sim and the one giving birth all the time so it is reasonable to say that the Sim will be too busy either rasing babies or finding a new mate to hold any type of job.(for Hilarious results you might want to make this Sim have the Romance Aspiration)

Second: Your Main Sim MUST marry an employed Sim or else get the second Sim a job as he/she will be your meal ticket and since he/she will be hanging around any way make him/her your first baby mommy/daddy.

Third: NCP’s,Townies, legacy leftovers, or anything you can have a baby with is all good but only One baby apiece Alien babies are welcome but only once by the telescope (unless there a hack out there that will allow a different Alien to impregnat you each time) other wise if you half aliens in you neighborhood there good too.

Fourth: If your Bread winning Sim divorces you or some how dies you must marry one of your babies daddies/mommies

Scoring

+10 for every child that grows up well
+10 for every promotion your Sim gets (Teen Sims may work also, if you choose)
+10 for every child named A-Z
+10 for every maximized skill
+10 for every A+ in school
+50 Get 2 social bunnies to flirt,kiss,or make out with each other.
+10 If you have triplets.
+30 If you get three sets of triplets in a row.
+20 Your Teen gets to the top of there career.
+50 All of your kids are either twins, triplets, or quadruplets.
+5 Your kid gets into private school.
+15 Your toddler learns how to walk, talk and learn to go to the bathroom all in one day.
+5 you get 2 dream dates.
+100 you completed the challenge!

-10 for any Sim taken away by social worker
-10 for demotion in job
-10 for any children that die
-10 for any F in school
-10 for any Child that doesn't grow up well
-50 More than 3 people in your family have to see the shrink(thearpist).
-40 You get rejected 5 times for kissing, makeing out, or woohooing.
-20 You have 3 of the worst dates.
-100 you die before you can complete the challenge.
-10 the social bunny comes 5 times.
-300 divorce of bread winning Sim
-200 death of bread winning Sim
How to score. Add up all of your points and subtract the ones you need after you die or after you finish the challenge.

HAVE FUN!!!!
P.S Let me know if you have questions
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 1:07 AM
Default here we goooo :)
I have started:
I actually started a while ago i'm just posting this now
My mother:https://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/...54396_Lucy4.JPG
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:33 AM
I was on Youtube and saw someone take the challenge. lol. They're only in their first child, but whatever. I wanna take the challenge too!!! It might tale a while....
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 7:08 PM
I'm working on this now!! So far I have A-C, B & C being twins.
Alexandra
Betheny
Carlin

The parents are named Carlo and Elvira. So excited to keep playing this family. I have the time for adulthood and young adult set on epic, but all the other aging is set up a bit longer than normal. Carlo is a sous-chef at the moment, hoping to get him to a celebrity chef level, and Elvira is a writer and a professional blogger in the journalism career. It works out perfectly because she works from 8 to 2 and he works from 3 to 9, so there is always someone there to take care of the children!

I'm busy with school right now, but hopefully I will get to play this family some more tonight. I will try to keep you updated and add some pics!

--Simgills
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 11:47 PM
There is also a Foster Challenge, that requires you to foster in as many children/babies/toddlers as you can, keeping a full house. I like this one because it combines the two.

I once had a female who used men for their goods and had herself 50 children, all named in alphabetical order (starting over after 26, of course).
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 1:05 PM
Sounds like fun, can't wait to try! Will let you know how it goes
Instructor
#21 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 11:40 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 4:27 PM.
Default The "Who's Your Daddy" Challenge (reconstruction?)
The "Who's Your Daddy" Challenge's original creator is CSquared from Boolprop.com forums, not me!

I started playing this challenge last week, but didn't get the rules copied down before Boolprop forums closed (?). I'm writing what I can remember of it here so I can find it, and so other users can, too. If you remember something else or I'm mistaken about something (including an existing archive of the rules!), add it to the thread and I'll fix it.

@ Mods: If there's a rule violation, please let me know! I don't want to cause any trouble.

What I remember:

Rules & Objectives:
- One sim woman should have children by twenty-five different fathers, and her husband needs to have an alien baby.
- The children are named with an alphabet theme.
- The mother CANNOT get married until Child A is a child, but MUST do so before Child N is born.
- Husband must be a Townie/NPC, and not Mister Big (or an elder, since you need an alien baby to finish!).
- Not permitted to move-out husband or deliberately kill him off/divorce him. If an actual accident happens, mother is permitted to remarry.
- At least one pregnancy must result in twins. (cheats/hacks shouldn't be necessary for this-- my sim had twins unaided on her B pregnancy!)
- Service NPCs such as maids/gardeners/exterminators may not be hired, except once to gain them as contacts if you wish to use them as fathers, after which you must dismiss them immediately. Nannies may only be hired by the husband or a teen child, and may only track their schedules.

For bonuses:
- Multiple alien pregnancies (beyond the one required)
- Teen alien abductions
- Multiple sets of twins/extra children per father
- Founder/Mother sim starts on empty lot; this bonus is higher if the mom never attended college but begins as an adult straight out of CAS.
- No aspiration award items except the Elixer of Life. No career reward items that provide motive boosts, and no snapdragon bouquets from the Flower Arranging station in OFB.
- Tots learn the main toddler skills before aging (nursery rhymes do not count).
- Bonus for a non-cheated Black Sheep (alien+zombie+vampire+werewolf+etc.) father.
- Self-imposed bonuses for themed fathers (all skin tones, all eye colors, service NPCs, etc.)

Permitted Cheats & Hacks:
- Trips & Quads hacks
- Same-sex pregnancy hacks (?)
- If mother sim befriends and hugs Bigfoot, cheats/hacks may be used to concieve by Bigfoot.
- If mother sim interacts with/gets swindled by Unsavory Charlatan, cheats/hacks may be used to concieve by Unsavory Charlatan. (?)

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:28 PM
25 kids?! Pregnancy cheats OK? If not, cheats to prolong her life; or "ageing off"? Otherwise, she couldn't live long enough. Teaching toddler skills: can older kids teach toddlers? You mention bonus: what is point system?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#23 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 8:12 PM Last edited by Proxian_girl : 21st Dec 2011 at 2:50 AM.
I don't remember. Like I said, I found the challenge on a forum that closed before I got the rules and point systems copied down, and I posted it here in hopes that someone could help me put that stuff back together.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:22 PM
Im sory, I wont be much use. I do like the sound of it.. Maybe you could make it your own?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Field Researcher
#25 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:37 AM
@ grammapat - she would be able to live long enough, the elixir of life is allowed. It means having to get as many aspiration points as fast as possible, or at least within her adult lifetime, to be able to give her an extension on adulthood not once but about 2.5 to 4 times to be able to birth 25 times. (Reason for the 2.5 to 4 times is that some people will immediately get the female Sim pregnant while others will take longer, depending upon how we play and what personality/aspiration combination the Sim is given.)

@ proxian_girl - I also agree with mai2008, give the rules and point system some thought and try to write a new challenge, make it yours.

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Page 1 of 2