Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 1:28 AM
Default Sims grabbing food from back side of a counter
Just found that the 'grab a serving' and the 'pick up a serving' interactions make sims go to the back of a counter/side table to grab food. In my game, a counter is placed next to the wall in the dining room, and my sims always go outside to pick up food on the counter through the wall, which is driving my crazy. While in the 'put away' interaction, sims pick up the plate facing the front of the counter like they are supposed to. Any idea why this is happening? Any known fix?
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:47 AM
And EA are scared to make teens a bit shorter than adults in case their animations don't line up properly...

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 9:47 AM
There is no miracle fix, you can be patience that the next patch or two might fix this, or it may never be fixed at all, or just rearrange your kitchen a bit so it stops them.