Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 1:41 AM
Default Inctive Played Sims Aging in Rotational Gameplay
I have MCCC downloaded, and inactive Sims set not to age via the game options menu. Still, my toddlers keep aging into children while I'm away playing another one of my families in my rotational save. How can I prevent this from happening? Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 2:35 AM
I sincerely apologize, I meant to post this in the help section. Is there a way to move it there?
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 3:32 AM
The game's aging options are divided in two parts
1 - active (the family you are currently playing with) and played (the ones you are playing with besides the active one, or ever played with them before)
2 - none played, also known as NPC, randomly generated sims

you need to set it on the first part so only the active household will age up (if that's what you want) or none at all
which makes it so other played households won't age up while you're not playing with them

the second part is for none played households, do whatever you choose with their aging options, but it's unrelated to your other families.