Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 4:48 PM
Default Dumb layout change question
So usually, when I want to check for new replies on threads I've posted in, I go to my own member page, I click the rightmost tab and go to "view all posts" or "view all threads". However, it looks like the tab was replaced by "Signature & More" overnight, with said buttons removed. Where do I go now to check on the threads I've been participating in? I can't seem to find another way to do it. None of the options under User Tools cover it. It's annoying not to be able to see my own posts and threads, so I can check if anyone else has replied to it since I did.

I suppose I'll come back tomorrow to check if anyone has replied to this thread, and I'll find that I have no convenient way of doing so. I'll have to manually navigate back here through the Community tab. Or was it Help? Or Site? I genuinely don't know.

Thanks

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:04 PM
Hi @GrijzePilion

Sorry you're frustrated. Sometimes it just takes a bit to get used to new ways of doing things. We can all feel that

There are two ways, that I know of, to get to posts and threads. The first one is the new Posts and Groups tab on your profile page, along the same line as Signatures and More. When you click on that, the last post you updated should show. As well, there are two buttons there to click on: Find all Posts by "you" and Find all Threads started by "you."

The other way I do it is to go to my scorecard using "View My Scorecard" at the top, and then either scrolling down to look at the dates of the last post on my uploads, or I can use the "find" function and put in the most recent date to take me there right away.

I hope this helps
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:22 PM
They are actually under posts & groups now although I’ve noticed regular members do have them under the old tab where you used to find them. This is one of the changes made that actually will turn into a cool feature in the future so there is a reason for all this!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:42 PM
Yeah, I was just being dumb. It's cool that they're still there, and it's also cool that you guys continue to try out new ways to evolve the site. I noticed some changes to the download pages - and they've already had a major overhaul this year - so that's good. Definitely better than not changing at all because eventually the site would get so old and stuffy that it'd scare everyone off.

So thanks.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Link Ninja
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 7:15 PM
I'm glad you asked because I came here to ask that same thing, I constantly use the 'latest post' feature to check what I have commented on and it threw me for a loop when it was removed!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:26 PM
Regular members also have the "Posts & Groups" tab too. So everything is consistent.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 10:19 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered