Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2022 at 3:34 PM
Default Sleeve Textures
I'm trying to make a replica of this gown.

I originally had no texture on the sleeves, but revisiting it I thought it looked a bit too bland, but trying to put texture on them is making it look lined as I didn't have enough of the texture and had to copy/paste multiple pieces of it.

It's annoying me, so I decided to get opinions. Which sleeves look better and do the lines show up too much on the textured sleeves?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 10:10 PM
I think this looks nice. Perhaps some in game images might show the dress better but the line I can see is on the rear left sleeve(pic labeled newsleeves). If the front and back view sleeves are different types you should post pics of both so a better evaluation can be given. Also noticed for some strange reason this dress has a curtain-y sort of appearance p.
Theorist
#3 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 8:02 AM
Hello. Yes, I noticed the lines on the sleeves. It looks like drape folds and this is not that bad.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 8:40 AM