Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#8101 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 10:02 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 27th Jan 2019 at 12:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Makes you wonder how those two had someone as uptight as Stan's mother. :X

All families have that one who turns out wrong.

BTW, guise. I did something a little disturbing, and created realistic 3D models of Liranda and Aylatani. Some of you have seen them already, but I feel like giving the rest of the thread nightmares, so click on the spoiler-tag for the horror.

Advertisement
Scholar
#8102 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 10:22 PM Last edited by Nat 619 : 4th Feb 2019 at 10:50 PM.
Instructor
#8103 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 8:22 AM
It was a sweet chapter and I like how things flow naturally ^^
Scholar
#8104 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 7:53 PM
Saraya deserves every little drop of sunshine and happiness she'll ever get. Great chapter!
Scholar
#8105 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 7:26 AM Last edited by Elynda : 11th Feb 2019 at 2:03 PM. Reason: Adding Footnote and revising
Good work keeping the flag flying here Nat. I'm enjoying your posts, and eagerly awaiting more.

And TigerAnne: as you know I'm a big fan of your Starblooms et al. I think Liranda, Aylatani and the rest will fit right in here. I only wish I had the time and patience to get to grips with DAZ studio, I'd love to see what I could do with some of my characters.

Still no update from me I'm afraid. I am still working on it, but finding it hard going. I will be working on it today and hope to make some progress.

But I did write some prose stuff. Since it is pertinent to the historical back ground of my story, I suppose I can post it here.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#8106 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 10:48 PM
Nice prose piece, Elynda. The writing style really gave it a proper old story feel.

I'm struggling, guys. I don't want to admit it, but writing these scenes is becoming difficult. I just have to persevere with this.

NSFW talk in this one, but that's nothing new.

Mad Poster
#8107 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 10:57 PM
Instructor
#8108 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 8:30 AM
Oh, Roxxi is pregnant again and Logan will ask Raya out at prom, that's great for him :D

And it's cool Heath will be able to go at the prom too :D
Scholar
#8109 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 2:29 PM
I'm so happy for Heath, right now! Maria is such a sweet person. <3 It's not all bad news for Roxxi either, as we know the baby is Julius.
Scholar
#8110 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
OH GOD ROXXI LMAO

I knew that line would get a reaction, but I wanted it to be a surprise.

Sorry everyone.
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Oh, Roxxi is pregnant again and Logan will ask Raya out at prom, that's great for him :D

And it's cool Heath will be able to go at the prom too :D

Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
I'm so happy for Heath, right now! Maria is such a sweet person. <3 It's not all bad news for Roxxi either, as we know the baby is Julius.

Thanks, you two Making Heath happy makes me happy.

No update yet, but it's coming along. I said I was feeling burnt out by the past scenes so I've decided to do something else instead. I wasn't going to do it just yet, but I want to add some extra scenes to my index, because a couple of storylines are underdeveloped and not where I want them to be because I take on too many. I'm also going to outright redo a couple, but I want to do some new ones first. So that's coming up next, if you don't mind too much.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for a character to do an AMA, I'm well up for that. But Tate, Miles, Heath, Ellis and Stanley are not options because I did them before.
Field Researcher
#8111 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 10:56 PM
Hey, is there any way to see the original pictures back from page 1 or are they gone for good?
Scholar
#8112 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 11:35 PM
Field Researcher
#8113 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 2:01 AM
They're gone. The account they were on got deleted.

Aw that's a shame..
Scholar
#8114 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 3:24 AM
Yeah, I wasn't expecting that to happen. Sad as it is, at least it's not the thread itself going. I've got too many posts I'm yet to reupload onto Blogspot

Anyway, we're going back to March 2017. I'm in the last bit of undergraduate studies and starting to recover from the utterly horrific previous year- oh wait, that's real life. Over in Sunset Valley, Fran begs for money, Tate takes issue with Saraya's interfering, and Jude seeks out a new job. (Whether you reread or simply skim is up to you, but it's been nearly two real world years and I imagine you need reminders). The following post takes place directly after these, and it should be the new update 210 on the index once I put it there. I'm putting it in a separate post for the sake of the index (oh god, how much spoilery talk will I need to remove in the past scenes posts?).
Scholar
#8115 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 3:24 AM
Mad Poster
#8116 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 3:35 AM
Yesssss babby get together

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that to happen. Sad as it is, at least it's not the thread itself going. I've got too many posts I'm yet to reupload onto Blogspot

Oh yeah, Blogspot is a thing...

That I've, uh, been neglecting.

Fuck.

(oh god, how much spoilery talk will I need to remove in the past scenes posts?)

Oof.

F.
Scholar
#8117 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 7:06 PM
Awww, best-buds Logan and Heath are gonna raise their children together, so they can grow up best friends too! <3 Tate had better not do anything to hurt them. I've got an Evil Wizard(TM) with a time machine to sick on him if he tries anything.
Instructor
#8118 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 8:23 AM
Ooh, back to the present, huh :o

That was a good chapter :D

And children sure are a lot of work ^^
Scholar
#8119 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 11:27 PM
Awww, best-buds Logan and Heath are gonna raise their children together, so they can grow up best friends too! <3 Tate had better not do anything to hurt them. I've got an Evil Wizard(TM) with a time machine to sick on him if he tries anything.

Logan and Heath being dads together is such a wholesome thing. Good job Tate doesn't give a shit about his grandchildren.
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Ooh, back to the present, huh :o

That was a good chapter :D

And children sure are a lot of work ^^

So glad you liked it I hope my jumping around in time isn't too confusing.

So, here's the thing... I'm working on multiple posts right now. Definitely a stupid idea but it's hard to decide, y'know? One involves building a somewhat complex set (which is going to be hard to pull off), another involves editing some one-off sims and whining about not being able to find CC for it (why has nobody made a rosette that isn't for horses or even a simple badge to pin to someone's chest? clearly CC creators don't have elections in mind), and others involve some disjointed writing of various scenes that can't be put together. I really make life easy on myself.

Coming soon, I guess.
Mad Poster
#8120 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 8:34 PM
(why has nobody made a rosette that isn't for horses or even a simple badge to pin to someone's chest? clearly CC creators don't have elections in mind)

I'm wondering now if there's any of those voting signs people stick in their lawns like you see in American media. Or at least something that could be made up to look like one. Hmmm.
Scholar
#8121 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I'm wondering now if there's any of those voting signs people stick in their lawns like you see in American media. Or at least something that could be made up to look like one. Hmmm.

That'd be cool if possible but I might just have to deal with it. :/

I only managed a short post this time; because of the particular place I'm adding it, there wasn't much that could go with it. To make up for that, I added an extra scene to this post from October 2016 because it was short enough. For context: it's just after the post where Nyla returns home (169. Lewd jokes in the index) following her running off to Bridgeport due to Tate's threats.

New post in the post after this one. It'll be added to the index after 237. Fire fallout.
Scholar
#8122 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 9:06 PM
Instructor
#8123 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 8:22 AM
Good chapter :D

And I agree, it sure is great to be able to not hide who we are :D
Test Subject
#8124 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 10:19 AM
Is it bad form that I saved the original posts and pictures from the first couple pages? Because I did to read about the main branch offline after some internet trouble like a year or so back and I'm not sure if that was a foul move or not. Yay or nay? Was this a dick move? If yes bad form, I can always delete it, I only archived it for myself and didn't show anyone and my document drive is private
Brought up basically because I saved the original photos that won't load anymore up to a point and people are asking about it but I have no contact with Mingham who's changed his name since the beginning sooo
help im conflicted
Scholar
#8125 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rinthia
Is it bad form that I saved the original posts and pictures from the first couple pages?

Don't repost them, though.
Page 325 of 332