Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#8051 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 7:04 PM
‘They start younger and younger these days, huh?’
‘Not that young, I hope.’

*Vivid mental flashback of the main Scumthorpe triplets thinking about wine bottles*
I laughed
Advertisement
Scholar
#8052 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rinthia
*Vivid mental flashback of the main Scumthorpe triplets thinking about wine bottles*

They also got sloshed drunk at their father's funeral, when they were 11.
Scholar
#8053 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Thank you for clearing that up! I live in a place that recently legalized marijuana, and it's likely that I'd've used the phrase incorrectly.

Glad it helped!

Site Helper
#8054 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 3:43 AM
AWW!... It's too bad that Tate can't actually be what he pretends to be.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8055 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 4:17 AM
"...smile, and smile, and be a villain". No, on second thoughts, don't smile. Tate, please don't smile!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#8056 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 8:11 AM
It was a good chapter, Nat :D

I enjoyed reading the little chat between Ellis and Roxxi ^^

And of course Tate manipulate his way out -_-'

Oh well, knowing what'll happen later still make it enjoyable, and funny in a way XD
Scholar
#8057 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
AWW!... It's too bad that Tate can't actually be what he pretends to be.

That would be good, wouldn't it? :P
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
"...smile, and smile, and be a villain". No, on second thoughts, don't smile. Tate, please don't smile!

Unfortunately, we might be seeing a bit more of Tate smiling, because things are sadly going his way right now.
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
It was a good chapter, Nat :D

I enjoyed reading the little chat between Ellis and Roxxi ^^

And of course Tate manipulate his way out -_-'

Oh well, knowing what'll happen later still make it enjoyable, and funny in a way XD

Thanks Roxxi's going to make the most out of their current situation while she's still stuck in it. She knows what gets him on side.

I'm skipping ahead in the next update, luckily, so we'll see some more progression soon. Have a random outtake from around Sunset Valley:

Mad Poster
#8058 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
‘Treat me with more respect, please. Treat everyone with more respect. I’ll definitely be more attracted to you if you do.’

Site Helper
#8059 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 9:42 PM
There are a lot of words that aren't in his dictionary...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8060 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 8:19 PM
Hey, so, how many of us have heard about the ban on NSFW content on Tumblr? 'Cause, uh, that's going to completely fuck Sims CC sites. Namely, bye bye Sssvitlans.

This is the big wet fart Tumblr laid out about banning NSFW content on the 17th of December, andddd in response, Sssvitlans has made this post. I shoved it through Google translate, and well, it ain't good.

"Thanks Tumblr - I am now free from this heavy load - the Lana CC Finds blog. Since December 17, 2018, my blog will no longer exist anyway. The fact is that the blog Lana CC Finds since August 2017 has been marked as “for adults” (NSFW). I wrote Tumblr support requests to review and remove this status of the NSFW blog. It has been 1, 5 years, but nothing has changed.

Thanks to all my followers and those who have been with me for all these almost 5 years. We were very, very much, even more people came to the blog to view the SS for all Sims 2, 3 and 4 games.

And this is the statistics of the tumblr.com"

So hurry up and download anything you haven't yet got if it's from Sssvitlans, or a NSFW Tumblr account.
Test Subject
#8061 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 3:41 PM
Pretty much any simblr is fucked thanks to Tumblr Staff's latest bs
Mad Poster
#8062 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 1:12 AM
Amazingly enough, it looks like all my flagged posts are now unflagged.

Including the ones the algorithm got correct lmao
Scholar
#8063 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 2:38 AM
Maybe they sussed that it isn't working.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Mad Poster
#8064 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 3:19 AM
I'm slightly hopeful that this is gonna lead to them changing their minds, but I wouldn't hold my breath yet.
Scholar
#8065 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:20 PM
I hope Tumblr reverses this BS decision soon.

Mad Poster
#8066 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 2:30 AM
Excited Tate is really fucking weird to see. And that's genuinely excited Tate, not... excited Tate.

oh god
Instructor
#8067 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:03 PM
Good chap, Nat ^^

Oh boy, we're getting near the "mayor Tate era" :o

And yeah, Aria got good questions about what happened at Bridgeport :o

Still, at leat, they got each other, despite the man's presence ^^
Scholar
#8068 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 11:04 PM
Mad Poster
#8069 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
‘For real… Why’s it got to be a gamble when you tell someone? Running the risk of people looking at you like you’ve got two heads because you’re different?’

eyyy high school experience in a nutshell
Instructor
#8070 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 8:16 AM
Good chapter, Nat ^^

Poor Heath, breakups always hurt :c

At least, he got some support ^^
Scholar
#8071 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
eyyy high school experience in a nutshell

Tell me about it. High school suuuuucks.
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Good chapter, Nat ^^

Poor Heath, breakups always hurt :c

At least, he got some support ^^

Thanks One cool thing about redoing this is that I can show off Heath being close to Logan and his mum. I always envisioned her looking out for him.

A day late again, sorry. I've still been working on things, including taking pictures for Tate and Roxxi's first meeting and adding it as an actual scene to this post.

I'm going to take a week off next week from regular posts. I'd like to do something Christmas related, but one consequence of being out of time with it in either past or present updates is that I can't think of anything for it.

Mad Poster
#8072 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 8:38 PM
So I guess Brie just has a type huh :v
Instructor
#8073 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 8:20 AM
You're welcome, Nat ^^

I agree, redos can be good to show things we forgot ^^

And don't worry, take your time ^^

And it look like Bloo's right about Brie having a type XD
Scholar
#8074 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 1:53 PM Last edited by Elynda : 1st Sep 2019 at 4:13 PM.
MERRY CHRISTMAS SCUMTHORPIANS AND SIMMERS EVERYWHERE!

"I like your specs, Santa, Miss Trollworthy has a pair just like them".

Scholar
#8075 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 4:03 PM

Merry Christmas, thread! Thanks for sticking with me all this time!
Page 323 of 332