Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 7:43 AM
Default "Move into a Penthouse" Without apartments
Hi,
i want to play in a medieval world.
until now i know how to make a apartment without the apartment's object from "buydebug" only using the spheres (Hidden room/Public room/Skip level)

The problem is how do I do a Penthouse?
There is a wish, in Late night: "Move into a Penthouse" but can you imagine a modern apartment in the middle of a medieval city?

So, is there a cheat, or something in the "Tomb fogger" that can help me to transform a common house in a penthouse?

I hope, what I wrote is understandable. I'm sorry if it is not easy to comprehend but I don't speak English (not quite well)
Advertisement
mature minion
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 10:18 AM
I think the only way to satisfy that wish is to move them into one of the skyscraper shells that have a penthouse at the top. As far as I know there is no way to mark any other room as a penthouse
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 1:26 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the only way they will roll that wish is if there is a LN highrise building in the town. So if you don't put one of those shells in then you shouldn't have to worry about them rolling the wish to start with. Having such a building indicates to the Sim that they are living in a "city" and therefore want to live in a penthouse. If there is no penthouse present then they shouldn't care one way or the other to live in one.

Again, I could be wrong but suggest you test it out and see if this is correct if no one confirms one way or the other.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tee Hee Hee
I think the only way to satisfy that wish is to move them into one of the skyscraper shells that have a penthouse at the top. As far as I know there is no way to mark any other room as a penthouse

Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by cameranutz2
If I'm not mistaken, the only way they will roll that wish is if there is a LN highrise building in the town. So if you don't put one of those shells in then you shouldn't have to worry about them rolling the wish to start with. Having such a building indicates to the Sim that they are living in a "city" and therefore want to live in a penthouse. If there is no penthouse present then they shouldn't care one way or the other to live in one.

Again, I could be wrong but suggest you test it out and see if this is correct if no one confirms one way or the other.

It's correct , if you don't make a Penthause, the wish will not show up
but I'm whimsical