Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#401 Old 31st May 2009 at 10:36 PM
sehana: Thats becuase modthesims.info is actually modthesims2.com - it doesn't login becuase the cookie domain still thinks it's here, not there. When the site name switches over, though, the logins will work.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Scholar
#402 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 2:47 AM
I'm so glad we'll still have Sims 2 on the site! I have no intention of abandoning my Sims 1 or Sims 2 once I have Sims 3. I'll just have to divide my free time between them! Of course, like any new toy, TS3 will dominate my attention for awhile. I love this site and would be bummed out big time if it ended!

Thanks to all of our talented artists and moderators!

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 3:25 PM
Delphy: Oh ok. Thank you for the explanation.

I too am really glad that modthesims will still be up and running.

YES Thank you moders and artists!!

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Scholar
#404 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:59 PM
So (I'm a bit late sorry) MTS2 is now MTS or MTSi (the great). It's a big news and perfect for the Sims series ! Bravo and to all !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#405 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:22 PM
Sims 3
I have long been a member of MTS 2 and I am so happy to hear that you will be incorporating the new Sims3 game into your site. I just received my collector's edition today via UPS and have it all installed and went to the new Sims 3 community and registered there. Got this really cool car to download for free. But I will say that the custom content there leaves a lot to be desired and that is why I am so happy to hear you will include Sims3 at this site. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You people are the best at what you do which makes people like me (uncreative) able to have lots of fun with the Sims
Test Subject
#406 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:01 PM
I am really glad that MTS will remain. am excited to buy Sims 3 YAAY
Lab Assistant
#407 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
ah i love you guys! thank you so much for your hard work! i cant do shit lol but am really greatful! *bow*
Test Subject
#408 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:35 AM
Is Sims 3 compatible with Sims 2?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#409 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:55 AM
That's like asking if your lawn mower is compatible with your spade. Yes, they're two completely separate things, they have no effect on each other whatsoever.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#410 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:05 PM
i have sims 3
it means its out
is the site ready?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#411 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:36 PM
pozzetzui: Absolutely not. We don't have any news on the front page, or any modding forums setup discussing the game, nor do we have any tools out, or any downloads whatsoever... This site is totally absolutely void of anything Sims 3 related completely. Won't find anything here, oh no.

Site Helper
#412 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:22 AM
You forgot to mention that you don't have an entire section of the social forums devoted to people playing their Sims 3 game either. :lol

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#413 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:09 PM
I just bought the Sims 3 and forgot all about this site. Now I know I can continue to download! WOOT!
Lab Assistant
#414 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:59 AM
If I get into custom content with TS3 maybe I'll attempt to bea active here again. exciting!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#415 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 5:15 PM
This is not a help thread. Please see the Help dropdown.

Test Subject
#416 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:08 AM
Well the Creators will eventually do it, If you can do it for the sims 1 and sims 2, You Can defeintly do it for the sims 3
Test Subject
#417 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:37 PM
Man I would like to see web the MTS3 Comes I Wonder in the sims 3 I can make my sims look like a Anime charcacter
Test Subject
#418 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 8:13 AM
about sim 3 very very hard....
Page 17 of 17