Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 11:21 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 21st Jul 2013 at 11:34 PM.
Default A New Contest is Underway!
Heaven has given me the go-ahead to create a new news post, so here goes! I am hosting my very own contest right here on MTS. It is for the Sims 3, and it is for builders of all experience levels!

Be sure to check out the Groundwork: Foundation Challenge and submit your lots for the entry round no later than Monday, August the 5th. This is the second foundation challenge I have hosted, and I aim to make it even better than the first! There were 23 entrants last time around, and we'd love to have a few more!

Finally, be sure to check the progress on the other ongoing contests over in the Contests forum! There are planty of fun and challenging contests going on, and one is sure to be just what you are looking for.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
15 users say thanks for this. (Who?)