Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#351 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:02 AM
Congrats all September MooMoo inductees!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#352 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:33 PM
Congrats everybody.
Part-time Hermit
#353 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:24 PM
Congratulations to all the winners!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#354 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:28 PM
Wow, thankyou- I'm really pleased to get this MooMoo, but I feel a bit strange because all I do is to grab bits of information and pass them on. I do nothing compared to all of the other great winners! Thankyou everyone, and congratulations (and well deserved) to all of the other winners!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#355 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 8:37 PM
Congratulations to all of the September Winners! :D

And Simsample, you do an amazing job of solving even the most tricky or baffling problems. Without you, many people wouldn't be able to enjoy the wonderful creations from the rest of the MooMoo winners or Sims community at large.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#356 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 9:43 PM
Congrats to all. :D

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Field Researcher
#357 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:43 AM
Default Thank you!

I am so thrilled to be included with such wonderful creators and modders. I must admit...I danced around the room for quite a while when I found out. Thankfully no one was around to witness this scary sight.
I would like to thank a few people...
Grapholina...Thank you for getting me started and taking time to help me.
Ignorantbliss...Thank you for answering my many questions.
Lyriclee...Thank you for all your encouragement and support.
NekoSurge...Thank you for staying up all night to help me.
JWoods...Thanks for a great tutorial.
Numenor, RGiles and Quaxi...Without you, none of this is possible.
Delphy...Thank you for this great site.
Ok..Let's wrap this up...
Thank you so much for this award. I am so thrilled and honored to be chosen.

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#358 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 8:16 AM
Congratulations to all the September Winners :D
You all very much deserve your moomoo and thank you for the great work you're doing and sharing with the community.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#359 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:08 AM
Sorry for the very late email. I had planned to post after taking a in-game screen of my sim with the award but life has kept me very busy.

I am honored to receive this award and am frankly stunned- there are people who know so much more than me. I also can't accept this without saying thanks to Jixs who taught me how to hack. Thank you so much for this. I truly appreciate it.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#360 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 6:04 PM
October 2006 moomoo award winners are announced! Please PM me for your trophy.

DDO
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#361 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:19 PM
Congratulations to the new winners!!! All very well deserved. :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#362 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:39 PM
*hugs everyone*

Awww thanks guys. It means a lot to me, this commuity is so awesome and I'm so happy and proud to be a part of it and do what I can to help you all.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#363 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:37 AM
Congrats everyone!

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Part-time Hermit
#364 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:42 AM
Yay, congratulations to all the winners!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#365 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 9:01 AM
Congratulations to all the October winners. You all deserve your moomoos very much.
V1ND1CARE my idol the most amazing builder I've come across in the sims community and mickyss, I can't live without your great and useful creations.
Thank you everybody for sharing your talents and time with the community
Scholar
#366 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:02 PM
Congrats to all! It must be very exciting to win a MooMoo

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#367 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 2:39 PM
Awwww.... Nengi, you're far too sweet. Your words mean alot to me, as well as this award. MTS2 is a fantastic community and a cornerstone in vital Sims2 knowledge. I'm more than happy to be a part of it.
Test Subject
#368 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:58 PM
Congrats to everyone who won! Awesome job!! stay (sic)
Instructor
#369 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:36 PM
Congrats guys!!!
Instructor
#370 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:56 AM
I know this is a bit late but. Congratulations to everyone who has not only won an award but contributed to the site. Well done MooMoo winners.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#371 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:23 PM
each and every one of the inductees truly deserve the moomoo award hopefully this will inspire more creators!

p.s. i would like to nominate Ren (Louis @ Simcribbling) because he's been so AMAZING with skin creation and he shares them freely for recolours many creators use his skins on their models ^_^ i hope he gets an award!
Test Subject
#372 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:40 PM
more nominees: bruno, enayla, smonaff :D
Forum Resident
#373 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 7:21 AM
Just so you know, you cant nominate. The staff decide who they nominate then I think they judge them. Plus it's an allrounder thing, not just great quality stuff.

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Page 15 of 15