Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 10:25 AM Last edited by XxCrimsonRoseXx : 13th Aug 2013 at 4:44 AM.
*Captured* (A vampire challange)

Story: Vampire plasma juice and fruit have wilted away and are no more.. A huge coven once strong and proud had to downsize because of the loss of plasma juice and fruit.. The 3 youngest (Male or female) Sim's where kicked out and banned to another Country (world) having to resort to kidnapping (2 , 3 , or 4) Human Sim's and keeping them locked up... the little "coven' or family has kidnapped the sims they need it is highly reccemoneded you have atleast 3 human sims in your challenge.. Anyways the Alpha (Main male) vampire will have a forbidden love with the main (Human) sim. The tricky part is the main human sim is married and the husband was also captured as well. Can you do this challenge or will you fail?

~ R . U . L . E . S ~

Your house has to have at least how ever many coffins you have with vampire sims. It needs a dungeon to keep your human Sims in and one kitchen down in the dungeon as well as sleppingbags or beds for each human sim. 2 bathrooms, one in the dungeon the other one for the vampires to use upstairs..

Your sims can look what ever you want them to look like, Dress like, favorite food color music and life time wish

Your Alpha (Leader) Vampire sim must have the Evil trait. the other four traits are your choice. The other vampires dont need to have any specific traits like the male

You can have up to 3 Vampires or as limited as 1 vampire in this challenge. All can be Male or 2 females and 1 Male or 2 males and 1 female (Basically you HAVE to have 1 male vampire in the challenge)

The minimum for the sims you will be keeping as food is 3 you can go as high as you want but you have to have at least 3 Human sims

One of the human sim's (girl or male) should fall in a forbidden love with the Alpha (the main Male) of the house.. as well as still being married to the human male.

How? Well the Alpha can come down and 'Take' her out of the dungeon with the only exception that hes taking her to his room or a woohoo place. or she is pregnant with his child restricting her to only HIS room and the bathroom

The main female (Human sim) at one point should have 1 child with the Alpha and 1 child with the human male

I highly encourage that you play this challange for atleast 2 generations! if it is fun you can play it for as many generations as you please all rules apply so keep up the heirs if you decide to play this challenge for more than 1 generation!

Cheats are a no no for the challenge except 1.

You may use the motherlode 1-2 time(s) ONLY for your house and the furniture

You win if your children are successfully taken care of until the age of Y/A

The only way to loose this game is if..

*The chosen female that your Alpha has an affair with dies from starvation electrocution ect (Exception if she dies of old age) WITHOUT having the kids *
~Your Alpha sim dies of thirst~
*Your vampires end up drinking or eating plasa Juice or fruit NOTE: Raiding the hospital for plasma bags is OKAY*
~The captive human sims wander out of the basement.~

Please! have fun with this challange and please post pictures to let me see how it goes and tell me how fun it was or even just tell me how it went id love to know!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 5:19 PM
oh, this looks really good. Im going to do this tonight, while babysitting XD
Space Pony
#3 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 10:54 PM
Question. It says you lose if the chosen human mistress dies but then earlier you encourage playing this challenge for two generations. How does that work?

Also you say no cheats, so I have to double check. Can I use my Vampire Attack mod and Nraas Story Progression mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zoestockton
oh, this looks really good. Im going to do this tonight, while babysitting XD

Well thank you i did it myself and i found it very entertaining c:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
Question. It says you lose if the chosen human mistress dies but then earlier you encourage playing this challenge for two generations. How does that work?

Also you say no cheats, so I have to double check. Can I use my Vampire Attack mod and Nraas Story Progression mod?

Well i encourage it to be two generations but if she dies you loose and and yeah mods are okay the cheats i mean is like making your needs static or making them automatically friends those mods that you said are fine so long as you wish but try not to use any other mods that what you suggested
Space Pony
#6 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxCrimsonRoseXx
Well i encourage it to be two generations but if she dies you loose and and yeah mods are okay the cheats i mean is like making your needs static or making them automatically friends those mods that you said are fine so long as you wish but try not to use any other mods that what you suggested

Now I'm a bit confused. How are we suppose to play two generations within the timespan of a human Sim?

Also, the lose when the mistress dies makes the challenge seem null since she's going to die (unless you throw life fruit or something at her) and you would lose, ending the game rather quickly.

Here's some ideas to flesh it out (since I love the vampire having a captured lover).

Lose if:
  • She dies without having a child for both the husband and the vampire.
  • The husband finds out.
  • Another vampire catches him in the act of "improper" socialization with her.
  • Another vampire finds out about the vampire's offspring before they reach YA (by then Daddy can claim the kid's from an affair in a different coven and can change them to vampire if they were born human)

While the second generation could be say the vampire and mistress' son with another married woman thrown in the dungeon, though that be a bit tricky since the mistress would have to have had a son and trying to hide multiple dhampir babies from the other vampires could be tough without extra blood and since Daddy will be doing it by himself (mistress has to return to the dungeon after the birth).

You win when both children have been had by the mistress, the husband and rest of the vampires are still in the dark at the end, and the vampire's child has been successfully raised to young adult without being discovered by the other vampires. Or to be longer, continue the cycle for a few generations, kidnapping married couples from the NPC population.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
Now I'm a bit confused. How are we suppose to play two generations within the timespan of a human Sim?

Also, the lose when the mistress dies makes the challenge seem null since she's going to die (unless you throw life fruit or something at her) and you would lose, ending the game rather quickly.

Here's some ideas to flesh it out (since I love the vampire having a captured lover).

Lose if:
  • She dies without having a child for both the husband and the vampire.
  • The husband finds out.
  • Another vampire catches him in the act of "improper" socialization with her.
  • Another vampire finds out about the vampire's offspring before they reach YA (by then Daddy can claim the kid's from an affair in a different coven and can change them to vampire if they were born human)

While the second generation could be say the vampire and mistress' son with another married woman thrown in the dungeon, though that be a bit tricky since the mistress would have to have had a son and trying to hide multiple dhampir babies from the other vampires could be tough without extra blood and since Daddy will be doing it by himself (mistress has to return to the dungeon after the birth).

You win when both children have been had by the mistress, the husband and rest of the vampires are still in the dark at the end, and the vampire's child has been successfully raised to young adult without being discovered by the other vampires. Or to be longer, continue the cycle for a few generations, kidnapping married couples from the NPC population.

okay what i was trying to say when the mistress dies from starvation and BEFORE she has the child. if she dies from old age that is okay and you are welcome to play it with different rules but to me it made sense and it did to the other person as well but i will try to change it up thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 2:15 PM
Can we "kidnap" people from the NPCs also? I wanted to play for at least 5 generations! :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilyLass
Can we "kidnap" people from the NPCs also? I wanted to play for at least 5 generations! :P

Yeah, of course you can!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 4:42 PM Last edited by awolfer : 15th Aug 2013 at 5:09 PM.
I've started your challenge. Please correct me if I'm wrong on anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbRKnTMgnd0

when i mention the challenge being lame, i didnt mean that it was literally going to be lame. i ment watching me was going to be lame lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by awolfer
I've started your challenge. Please correct me if I'm wrong on anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbRKnTMgnd0

when i mention the challenge being lame, i didnt mean that it was literally going to be lame. i ment watching me was going to be lame lol

Haha no worries I'm honored for you to do this and im glad you think its interesting and you like it so far. I watched the video and found it fun to watch so keep making more please. i also left a comment down in the comment section of your video.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 3:40 AM
Default Sounds Fun
I have always thought the whole kidnapping a human/vampire idea was interesting. So I will be doing this challenge starting ...... now, lol. Quick question are you allowed to lock the door to the dungeon so the humans can not escape or is that against the rules? just wondering
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hklover2011
I have always thought the whole kidnapping a human/vampire idea was interesting. So I will be doing this challenge starting ...... now, lol. Quick question are you allowed to lock the door to the dungeon so the humans can not escape or is that against the rules? just wondering

thanks you and no i highly encourage locking the doors so they cant get out it'll make it more... how should i say. realistic xD soo by all means lock the door
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 12:58 AM
can you make the main Vampire a girl? just wondering
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
can you make the main Vampire a girl? just wondering

Yeah of course!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 6:36 AM
i have a a little tweak to the challenge, my style: *everything the same...* there are no more male vampires lift, the the females all came together to kidnap human male sims. then they ran out of plasma. most of them dies, but a few lucky 2 survived, and they couldn't fin more than 1 male, so they captured 2 female. they promised to each other that they would tell when they were going to have a child, but then one of the vampires forgot, they got into a fight, then they had a human. they turned him into a vampire when he was old enough. Can you comtuine the story? (lol i can't spell)
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 2:52 AM
This is such a cool challenge but I'm trying to find a house to download with a dungeon-type basement since I'm not very good at making houses myself...any suggestions? I only have the Base Game and Late Night.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 8:25 PM
This is an awesome idea.

www.sarahsimmer.com
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 10:24 PM
I'm gunna have to try this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
i have a a little tweak to the challenge, my style: *everything the same...* there are no more male vampires lift, the the females all came together to kidnap human male sims. then they ran out of plasma. most of them dies, but a few lucky 2 survived, and they couldn't fin more than 1 male, so they captured 2 female. they promised to each other that they would tell when they were going to have a child, but then one of the vampires forgot, they got into a fight, then they had a human. they turned him into a vampire when he was old enough. Can you comtuine the story? (lol i can't spell)

Of course you can
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 12:26 PM Last edited by missqetsia : 5th Nov 2013 at 6:25 PM.
I recently started this challenge to! It's the first time i'm doing a challenge! Do you mind to check it out to give me some tips and tell me if i'm wrong or not? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQMCDTte8A
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 8:41 AM
Where did you get the clothes and hair for the picture?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 1:30 AM
I was wondering, can I have a slave for the vampires? Maybe a witch or something, and she cleans the house and improves it.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 3:19 AM
How does this work for 2 generations? the 2nd gen can't have kids w/ their father
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 10:19 PM
I finally got supernatural!!going to do this challange first thing after it installs!!
Page 1 of 2