Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 7:56 AM
Default Injuries
I needed a sim to look injured for a story line, and I decided to do it through makeup before. I'd never done makeup before, but this is what I came up with:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 3:18 PM
Wow, that is really good! Do you think you can make some that is not such a beating, like just a black eye, just a busted lip, etc. I would like my little nerdy school boy to come home with a black eye and busted lip!! HAHA!! Thanks again, your work is really good!

Are you going to put it up for download?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 3:28 PM
Ew... that is nasty! You did an awesome job.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 4:08 PM
I love it! I hope you put it up soon.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 7:05 PM
That would be great for story lines, I know how people fight like Vidcund and Loki, but I killed Loki after he got Circe pregneant... Oh well! It was on purpose... I don't like Loki... Just his name... Anywho, the point is I love the beating! ^_^
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 8:26 PM Last edited by BlackKat13 : 22nd Dec 2004 at 12:09 PM. Reason: UPDATE:Clearer, better pic of bloody nose.
mrscoleypage....As you wanted I made injuries that looked like your typical bullied school kid. They don't look that great in the pic, but I think that's because I had my photo quality settings on low (I do that to save memory when I'm not making special stories, or showing skins)
But anyway-two seprate files-I made them in diferent catagories so they can both be worn at once. The bloody nose is modeled by redney, in the olive shirt (Under costume makeup) The shiner is modeled by Micheal in the red shirt (Eyeliner, swatch of a black eye close up) I just made these by altering the alphas of my other one.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  63eec121_bloodynose.rar (2.5 KB, 163 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  69df9640_blackeye.rar (15.3 KB, 145 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 8:27 PM
Cool. Ilike that
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 11:48 AM
Here's another one:
even with a bloody lip, he still manages to smile:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  9a6333f_bloodylip.rar (3.0 KB, 123 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 12:20 PM
Default That's kinda neat!
Ahhhhh... that's great! Remnants of a nasty fight! I noticed you put these under costume makeup and whatnot, but I think it would be neat if somehow you could obtain these injuries by actually having your sims attack each other! :fight:

-pandoraprincess80
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pandoraprincess80
Ahhhhh... that's great! Remnants of a nasty fight! I noticed you put these under costume makeup and whatnot, but I think it would be neat if somehow you could obtain these injuries by actually having your sims attack each other! :fight:

-pandoraprincess80

I wish I knew how to do that! But in all truth, I haven't a clue. I do very detailed stories (In the albums), and the first one I needed for one of my stories. The one you see is phase one. As she heals, I have other phases (Bruises fades, buts scabbed and not bleeding, and eventually just scars) If a sim could fight, get hurt, and then heal gradually, that would be a dream come true!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 4:45 PM
Do you happen to have any .zip files?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonyPickle
Do you happen to have any .zip files?

I am very sorry, but I do not, because I do not have WinZIP because I have found that I can open WinZIP documents with rar. You can get rara here: http://www.rarlab.com/, it has a free trial for 40 days. I believe after 40 days, all that happens is you just keep getting a nag message every time you use it, and you close it out and you can use it anyway.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 2:58 AM
Could you upload the original makeup with all the cuts & scratches, please? I love it and it's just what I've been looking for! It'll look great in my Sim City Medical Center!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 8:39 AM
Could you make some bulet wounds, baddd scrapes to head arms and legs, and some distatched retnias?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 3:10 PM
lol, I killed Vicune because my one sim absolutely HATED him, he had the want "see Vicund's ghost" before I even killed him. LOL. Of course, it IS a family of humanized Decepticons, so I could see why he wouldn't get along with the ass. And those humanized evile Transformers have now taken over through overbreeding an entire corner of Strangetowne in my game. LOL.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 10:13 PM Last edited by leeda618 : 10th Jun 2005 at 10:15 PM.
Is there any way I could get the first one I also need it for a story I am writing. Thanks for all the great work.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 8:46 PM
these look great and will be very useful for a fotostory of mine.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 9:33 PM
Awesome as always Kat . Thanx for posting .