Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 9:40 AM Last edited by SimGuruBob : 1st Nov 2013 at 1:14 PM.
Default Psycho Monitoring Challenge
Psycho Monitoring Challenge
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story:
You are assigned by the higher ups(government) to study this patient(He/She) behavior,
That has been lost for 2 months in a Creepy forest and had been found a days later..

Objective:
This challenge is about studying behavior of a Sim, you don't have to control it, and you just Watch/Monitoring it.
And see if they will live longer or die in the ways that you don't have to touch their lives...

You will be the Observer and studying their behaviors...
In 28 Sim days..

Rules:
-Don't use any cheats while on the gameplay (except creating their place, but I'll explain what
Things you must build and put your Sim on it.)
-Lock the door (only one Door is recommended, no more multiple doors).
-No child or husband/wife..
-You are allowed to make one sim only either female or male.

Begin: (any world you like to place this challenge)
1. Create your patient [Sim] either female or male.[For me I would make it skinny and creepy looks]
2. Traits would be the challenge; you will make it random by clicking
The randomize trait in 3 times, your final traits would be end in the count of 3 ticking’s
But for me I recommended that you have the INSANE, INAPPROPRIATE, ABSENT MINDED
And the last two is up to you...
3. Create your WHITE ROOM (this would be your patient’s quarantine/obeserving room)
Make it white all white, and the angles, curves or shapes depend on your taste just have
One door only, wherever you like to put it, front, back, side it’s up to you just locked it
In the first place so that the patient would won't escape.
4. Put a small fridge (if you have the TS3-UL-EP) or the regular fridge, no book shelves, tv or anything that your patient to fill their FUN mood. Just one bed, a bath tub/shower room with a toilet no windows just make it a room without windows only one door.

-The point system is depending on the day of what you observe your patients behavior.
(ex: Day 1 - No signs appear yet -> 0 points
Until Day 28 - The patient is Raging of anger -> 50 points
or the Day 15 - Die with no signs -> 15 points).

Accidentally controlled -10 points.
The challenge will end if the patient die or survive beyond 28 days or you did lose below your points...

Happy Simming...

watch the sample video clip of this challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFwUFpBI9vk

-Question-Suggestion-Comment-Below-

LOOK FOR SAMPLE IMAGES BELOW !!
Screenshots

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 2:23 PM
i m gonna make the room, but i didn't understand the point system: 50 points for each day if during this day the patient is raging or anger? 15 point for the day he dies?
that s it?
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 5:33 PM Last edited by violaine : 1st Nov 2013 at 9:08 PM.
ok played it, was not so huge fun apart from the visit of the repo man (I m JUST watching that s it!)

The big problem is that sim have phone so it s more about phone junkyness as anything else.

Well i wrote a little story and took pics, you can find it here:

a nightmare here
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by violaine
Well i wrote a little story and took pics, you can find it here:

a nightmare here

what a great story you have

yeah absolutely the phone still provide to fill the Fun mood but i suggest to have the trait of techno phobia which is your patient will often to use his/her phone.

Great job to your story suddenly he escape on the day 14 :P

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 11:48 PM
i m gonna make the room, but i didn't understand the point system: 50 points for each day if during this day the patient is raging or anger? 15 point for the day he dies?
that s it?

yeah even me can't decide what is the best point system for this challenge you can help me with that if you want

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 4:21 AM
Nice if you appreciated it, thanks.

Well i was first interested on the building, using the custom content from MTS. Even the floor has reflexion but it doesn't show that much on the pics.
Technophobia is a nice idea, did you try it yourself?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 4:47 AM
Nice if you appreciated it, thanks.

Well i was first interested on the building, using the custom content from MTS. Even the floor has reflexion but it doesn't show that much on the pics.
Technophobia is a nice idea, did you try it yourself?

Yes I give it a try and it works thanks for your support happy simming

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS