Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 8:06 PM
Default Twichav - a parody on a scene from Twilight
I think that its mainly british people that are gonna get this one more than anybody else to be honest. This is just a parody and satire from a scene in Twilight.

Just a few disclaimers:

* The Bella creation is not mine, i downloaded her from sims resource
* I downloaded the burberry pattern from here
* and i used a mod from here that lets you change the time and weather at will, and i used it to make it be always mid day and always dark overcasted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttTXtPYYKko
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 1:07 AM
Have no idea how you did it; like the lip-sync. TOOO funny!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Have no idea how you did it; like the lip-sync. TOOO funny!

I downloaded someone elses custom animation from youtube where if you type in a certain code into Cmomenys animation player, it makes sims just stand still on the spot and talk (no moving of arms and torso aswell ect)

Im glad you liked it though :-) i had this idea of a parody since last year lol
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 3:58 AM
This is really funny, I just watched it and it made me laugh out loud, I think my favourite bit was the
bit!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizzy-noodles
This is really funny, I just watched it and it made me laugh out loud, I think my favourite bit was the
bit!

Im glad that it made you laugh :-)

I had this idea floating around in my head for quite a while to be honest lol
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 2:35 AM Last edited by ijustneedsomeeyes : 19th Sep 2013 at 2:54 AM.
I'm a US American and I know what chavs, their love of Burberry (kind of like how rappers like Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger and Cristal in the states, the latter of which Jay Z is boycotting for being racist) and "happy slapping*" is. Love the
at the end, lol. xD

* Urban Dictionary explains it: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=happy%20slap

Happy Slapping being described as a "terrible plague" sounds funny to me, but maybe that's because I live in the states. Actually, the happy slapping itself sounds funny enough already, ahahah. Going up to somebody and slapping them just to record it...it's so wtf and incredibly annoying at its worst.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 7:04 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback :-) . When the chav laughed a bit when he said "cause im too use to running away from the security guards at ASDA" , i think it might of been a deliberate laugh . but i cant remember.

I think the knowledge of chavs has reached the USA a fair bit now, cause in a recent vlog on youtube, an american mentioned them. I wont go on too much about things like happy slapping, cause thats going off topic. It was a violent anti-social trend that began around 2005 and went on for a few years, progressivly getting worse. I dont really hear of it anymore, and burberry seems to of died out of fashion with them now.