Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:31 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 11th Feb 2014 at 10:06 PM.
Default Attack of the vampires
The vampires have come, and are making meals out of the humans. You and a group of others decide to take refuge in an old house. The vampires come soon, and you find that everyone else has been bitten. Now living in a house filled with vampires, you must survive until the hunters arrive.

-Make a house with 6 people, don't make them related to each other. Choose aspiration and personality as you wish. Move them into the old house,and play for one week. During this week, form relationships, but do not get jobs. Use money cheats to pay the bills. After the week, vamp 5 of the 6 people.
-The last person is human. The goal is to stay that way for 10 days. After that, the hunters arrive and everyone is cured or killed.
-Vampires can only come out at night, which means it would be smarter if you chose to sleep during the day. Making food is hard, since vampires know you need it and will come to the kitchen every hour. The smell of cooking food will attract them, so it would be best to make food in the day and save the leftovers. Staying in one room long will garuntee discovery, so after an hour, send all vampires in the room. The only exception to this is during the day.
Rules:
-Any cheats may be used except those affecting motive.
-You can only control the human unless your telling the vamp to bite or go to sleep
-Vamps can and will break down locked doors, so don't even bother locking them.
-The bookcase door from AL may be used to hide from the enemy. However, you can't put everything you need to live behind them. The vamps won't be able to get into them UNLESS they see you entering/exiting them. At that point they will know how to get at you and that room is no longer safe.
-You can run from them unless they corner you. You are considered cornered if
-The vampire is blocking the door
-You are backed into a corner
-You are doing something when they walk in
-The only way you can avoid being bitten when cornered is through logic. Vampires will use deception to try and attract you to them. If you have higher logic skill than the vampire, you can avoid being bitten. If you have the same skill level, then you MUST fight. If the vamp wins, your screwed, but if you manage to beat them you are able to run like hell.
-If you sim became friends/lovers with a vampire before they were turned, those vampires will NOT bite you and it is safe to be in the room with them. You may even persuade them to destroy the other vampires by influencing them to fight with other vampires. The loser of these fights are dead.
-Object of the challenge is to stay human for 10 days. After that, cure every vampire in the house.
*Scoring*
+5 for each aspiration point
+25 for each vamp you were friends with
+100 for each lover
+250 for marrying a vamp
+500 for each vamp you woohoo
+750 if you never went into yellow mood
+1,000 for woohooing all the vamps
(why would you in the first place)
+2,500 for lasting the 10 days

-75 for each enemy
-100 each time you pee yourself
-100 each time you pass out
-750 for going into red mood (one time only penalty)
-1,000 for aspiration failure
-2,500 for failure to stay human
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:10 AM
AWESOME!!!! If I wasn't playing the sims 3 I would totally do this.

Happiness is a direction, not a place
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:41 AM
Default Days
Are the ten days sim days or real time days??? I'm confused. And also how do you vamp the sims??
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:43 AM
Days
Are the days sim days or real time days?? And also how do you vamp the sims?
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:44 AM
I'm confused
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:25 PM
To vamp the sims easilly, you have to turn on boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true.
Then hold down "shift" and click on a sim that you want to make a vampire ... there will be a ton of menu options, look through them until you find the one that says "make me a vampire."
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:58 PM
Ten sim days, not real days. It would be really hard trying to stay alive 10 REAL days.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:51 PM
Awesome, i'd so do this if had nightlife, cannot make vamps
Site Helper
#9 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:05 PM
You may need a hack to keep the vampires from getting out of the coffin during the day once they are fully rested. Two vampires going outside to toss a football during a thunderstorm in broad daylight while three others have decided to go play kicky bag and the last one is swimming (after the -THIRD- time I had put them all back to bed!) had me decide that these vampires were too stupid to survive anyway. (I accidentally had 7 people in the house.)

(I was sure I had that hack in Downloads somewhere... I need to check my temporary removal folder an hope it's in there.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 8:09 AM
this rocks!! im defanatly trying it!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 6:05 PM
This sounds really fun, but another way would be to only infect one person in the house and try to keep them all human. Then when there is only one left, you start the ten days. Kinda like the Zombie Apocalypse Challenge.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 3:03 AM
This sounds awesome...especially since I downloaded a hack that allows a vampire to bite somebody and kill them =P