Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 4:34 PM
Default SimPE Object Workshop Help
I would first like to say that I did try to figure this out on my own and I Googled this problem until my face turned blue, but I still couldn't figure out the issue.

So, I have The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection, and I'm wanting to make an animation box. Unfortunately, whenever I have SimPE load up the objects in the Objects Workshop, only a few actually show up, and none of them are Paul's Reaction Test Object, which is the one I need. I'm pretty sure I have everything linked correctly, but apparently not. Anyone have a solution? I can provide screenshots if needed.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 4:52 AM
Hi, Sarahbark! I hope my response is not too late! This is an old account and I've actually never posted before. . . I discovered this thread because I had the same problem. . . and I did something that fixed the problem for me!

-Go to Extra>Preferences>System Check
-Click 'Run Check'
-For me, the third parameter (FileTable contains needed files) failed the test
-Once it finishes running, click 'fix'
-Wait for it to finish (check the loading bar at the bottom of the screen to see progress)
-Restart SimPE and Paul's Reaction Test Object should now appear in the object workshop

Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 3:57 AM
HI i have the same issues and it does note work for me
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lemagloria
HI i have the same issues and it does note work for me

Hello! Is it that you got different test results or that 'fix' didn't actually make the box show up? Or something else?
Instructor
#5 Old 14th May 2016 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mangoBVB
Hello! Is it that you got different test results or that 'fix' didn't actually make the box show up? Or something else?

it didnt work for me either. i did the whole system check thing, BUT my results were
there was an X next too "check if the sim folders correct to the right places" :/

also, i did click fix but it didn't work