Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1113
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 533 times.
Search this Thread
Old 17th Feb 2018, 1:38 PM DefaultHow to get rid of unknown water mod? #1
jezzfrompleasantview
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Games: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life

I once downloaded a lot and some kind of water mod was included. I tried to get rid of it by deleting the lot from my downloads folder but the water still looks like that. I can't find any file of it, no even with the DownloadOrganiser. How do I delete/deinstall it now? Or does anyone know what mod (or overhaul or whatever) this is? (I also use the pond&sea overhaul btw but I'm obviously talking about the white reflections)
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  snapshot_0000004e_e794512c.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  93.5 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  snapshot_0000004e_07945131.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  88.4 KB  
Old 17th Feb 2018, 2:36 PM #2
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

Games: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
19 Achievements

View My Journal

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will -RUSH
Yearbook
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites, the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Old 17th Feb 2018, 11:59 PM #3
joandsarah77
Needs Coffee

29 Achievements

View My Journal

Also if you know the lot go and redownload it and look at the files it includes to get the name for a search.

Always use Clean Installer and check through it for the CC included and place that CC into a separate folder. One time I downloaded a lot and the kitchen counter crashed my game, at least I knew it was in the folder that I had made for the lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~

Section jump: