Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 6:10 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 Ultimate Collection: Light Blue Screen Freeze After Turning Screen
I've read through tons of the issues that have been resolved on this site and have yet to find anything like this. As the title suggests, when I turn the screen quickly in a house in game, it will pause for a second and then turn light blue. The blue isn't the same color as the blue screen of death but it is just as annoying. I have tons of space on my computer and actually the game runs pretty quickly.

It is a 2017 laptop though, so perhaps its too "advanced" for the Sims 2? Yes, I use downloads. This issue started maybe a week ago but before that I could play without trouble. I haven't downloaded anything in months. Has anyone else had this issue?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:49 PM
Is ti running Win10?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Is ti running Win10?

yes it is...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 11:39 PM
Do you want to give us your specs and mention anything you did already to improve your graphical performance? Win10 seems to be having problems with the game - for some people anyway.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Do you want to give us your specs and mention anything you did already to improve your graphical performance? Win10 seems to be having problems with the game - for some people anyway.

Yeah, I've heard that too.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-1...9&ref=212&loc=1