Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#8751 Old Today at 8:08 AM
so I need some help decidin on which way I should go .. I'm playin MeetMe's clean Pleasantview and have added in half of the stealth families (also by MM) .. I've just finished playin a sim week (I think) .. and now I'm lookin at addin in a few more sims .. so which should I add in:
1. Bluewater Village
2. Strangetown
3. The rest of the stealth families
Advertisement
Test Subject
#8752 Old Today at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
so I need some help decidin on which way I should go .. I'm playin MeetMe's clean Pleasantview and have added in half of the stealth families (also by MM) .. I've just finished playin a sim week (I think) .. and now I'm lookin at addin in a few more sims .. so which should I add in:
1. Bluewater Village
2. Strangetown
3. The rest of the stealth families

With Strangetown I think it's worth giving some serious thought to if you want townie Bella Goth showing up. Personally, I wouldn't.

I think Bluewater Village would be fun, but again you need to think on whether you'll enjoy running businesses. I haven't played Bluewater in a decade myself though so it just sounds like fun!
Page 351 of 351