Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 8:18 AM
Paulina Schultz, that I liked so much that she had to become a vampire in order not to grow old on me. ^^ So now I like her even more.

(Veins, black piercings and blood splatter made in Photoshop)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 12:15 PM

Gave Heather Huffington (college student) a makeover

And a sim woman I've been playing recently whom I found in my sim bin. Not sure who her creator is but she's gorgeous. Sadly her make up is forever messed up. I call her Maisie Williams.
Mad Poster
#128 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 11:06 PM
Just when you thought you were free of me, I got a half an hour during which I had nothing better to do than fiddle with Flickr (I've got a backlog of stuff due to my reluctance to deal with their changes to organization) and am back to inflict a few sims on you.

It's the first day of school for Sally Ruben's sixth and last child. She doesn't have flu, she's not pregnant, she has no toddler underfoot, and her husband's at work. It's just her and the dog - the most alone she's been since she got married! She can do anything she wants with the day! So what does she do? CLEANS! With any luck she can have everything in order for five whole minutes before the first teen comes home and chaos reigns again.

Theodora Ottomas has moved in with Peter and her little sister Petra in the wake of Samantha's death, putting her own swinging lifestyle on hold to take care of them. Here we see her cheering her little sister up. (Daddy's hopeless; he just wants to finish his last sports romance before he kicks the bucket himself.)

Sarah Ruben, out on a date, runs into her sister-in-law, Sparrow Mander (Sparrow having married her half brother Gerry), and stops to say hi to her while her date's in the bathroom.

Amanda Ruben (Sarah's cousin) meets, for the first time, her boyfriend's legendary Gramary - Rock Goddess Mary Munny herself. She can't help feeling that she's being weighed, measured, and judged, and is suddenly conscious of her inability to carry a tune in a bucket. So she puts on a bold face and makes a joke about how spoiled Frank is.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#129 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 10:20 PM
Ladies of Sping Valley

Test Subject
#130 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 5:19 AM
Gals # 3
Song Tae-yeon.

Theatre Major. Graphic Designer. Bubbly & Friendly.

Claudia Le Blanc Dupont.

french-canadian. modest & super savy. numerology & history buff. worships a lot of dead poets. natural city girl.

Kanti Himanshu.

Nepalese. Personal Shopper. Yoga Enthusiast.

Test Subject
#131 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 6:13 AM
[IMG][URL=http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/tmrock85/media/Sims2SC2013-04-2001-21-13-15_http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag128/tmrock85/Sims2SC2013-04-2001-21-13-15_zps127cb5cb.jpg[/IMG]

Check out my LJ here!
Moderator at Rock The Sims Formally know as Sims2Supernova

I love the way that your hearts breaks
with every injustice and deadly fate
praying it all be new
and living like it all depends on you
Scholar
#132 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 12:53 PM
Death Ray Probe (from the legacy I'm running in Pleasantview) shown next to a portrait of her younger self. While her twin sister Heat Ray had more of the family "look," Death Ray's position as heiress was -- albeit a bit creepily, considering her name -- cemented early on by the fact that she was the one that her great-grandfather Goopy chose to carry around during his last two days of life. She was one of the infamous feral carpet shark toddlers and, once grown, worked hard to actually parent her many children. Since she's accomplished so much, she's currently engaged in the pursuit of whatever the heck she wants nowadays... which usually translates into canoodling with her husband and playing with the immortal family cat.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#133 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 4:30 AM

Penny Weiss Looks for Relatives

Maddy Estic-Moiselle has had her hair done in preparation for her first job interview and her elder birthday.

Tina Traveller is depressed over her parents' divorce, but Alta Mira Starchild has her own ideas about how to deal with that. "Your problem isn't your parents, its that swimsuit! We're going shopping and you're going to start dressing like a teen-ager."

Mary Munny jams with her grandsons at her very last party.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#134 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 4:56 PM

"Ugh, sorry. I don't have the stomach for this. Tell me when it's over, and I'll come and cheer."
"How dare you walk off! I'm having a baby in here, you......"
What a wonderful sisterly relationship those Caliente ladies have.

Brandi Broke reflects on her dire situation while bathing Consort's dog.

The death of Olive Specter. Rather pretty, in a weird way...and yes, the wolf is female too.

Circe Beaker combines her obligatory half-hour of bonding with her daughter with mealtime for little Demeter. Circe is a busy woman, after all!
Mad Poster
#135 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:12 PM

Billie Onions is having a hard time getting a grip on her daughter Vidalia with her mother-in-law Livva Ann peering over her shoulder.

Billie's older daughter, Pearl, is happy to look after her baby sister.

Tiffany Curian is not at all dismayed that her wife Eppie's first girlfriend, Leslie Gay, is the first of them to show her age.

Margaret Iana is on her way to bed. Her mother Madge Estic is just getting up.

Scholar
#136 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 3:18 AM
Because I just had to...

The only reason Erin Beaker isn't completely filling the cop stereotype is because Chief Prince banned doughnuts. Coffee alone will have to do.
Test Subject
#137 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 9:12 AM
My Avery. <3

Watching the clouds.
Field Researcher
#138 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 5:00 PM
Decided to give Maxis Match a go and here is Mabel Luckabee

Mad Poster
#139 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 9:31 PM

It's Eppie Curian's birthday, and she and Epiphany are out to celebrate!

Pregnant ladies in action! Priya Ramaswami and Trisha Traveller both felt a disturbance in the Force, or at least the atmosphere of the apartment complex, and came out to the courtyard to see Mary Gavigan fluffing up to Trent! Waddling as fast as they can they race over there to forestall triple-bolt disaster, Trisha to cut out her husband and give him a clue and Priya to protect her best friend from herself. I know it sucks being the only non-pregnant married woman in the complex, MaryG, but get a grip!

Looks like this DJ got high as a kite before she came to work, to get past the pain of putting on the unfortunate track suit.

Ruby Gorey heads out to her final day at Downtown Academy! She's salutitorian.

Scholar
#140 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 5:54 PM

Stella Terrano hugs the dormie she has a liking for.

The new grads talk about their triumph.

Monica Bratford and Sarah Love, dancing in the moonlight.

"I feel pretty, I feel pretty, I feel pretty and witty and...vengeful!"
Bottom Summerdream grows into a teen and considers her options for dealing with the woman who killed her mother and the man who stole her dog.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 10:36 PM

This is Macy, who is probably my favorite female sim. Shhh, don't tell my other sims that though.
All your simmies are so gorgeous asdfghjkl.
#142 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 2:01 PM
College townie Christopher Huerta looks on dumbstruck as Candy and Goldie Hart strut their stuff on the way out of the general store after makeovers.

Mad Poster
#143 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 1:53 PM

Tri-Var Jordan Carlson feels strongly that the house needs lots of curvy, empowering pictures of empowered curvy women. Lots and lots and lots. And she's just the person to paint them!

Kestrel Hawkins also enjoys her college years.

Gozii Hawkins, already capable of having sophisticated discussions of babies with the grown ladies, does the family proud.

Kitty Hawkins - mother of Kestrel, grandmother of Gozii and 14 others - eats leftovers while clone-granddaughter Crane helps herself to kibble. Nutrition is nutrition and the kid's getting a bath soon anyway; she did not get where she is today by neglecting her own needs to squelch the independence and resourcefulness of her descendents.

Instructor
#144 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 11:50 PM
Very Beautiful sims everyone!

Here is Livi Malone:
Mad Poster
#145 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 1:52 PM
Some of the ladies of my played Widespot:

Cheri Moss, bartender extraordinaire. A Family sim, she's looking for love, but her job takes her to all the wrong places.

When I added custom downtown Bigg City, I didn't know what to expect in the way of downtownies, but as you see by the teen here, Rosalie Patton, they generate from the same templates as normal and are likely to look familiar. Hostess Linda has seen it all before.

I took a chance on my belief that the Tricous were a playtest family and the teen bastards were turned into downtownies, rather than being from the templates, and added playable clones to Bigg City. This is Joan Schmidt at the General Store in Widespot, waiting while her optimistic brother Ivan buys condoms and breakfast cereal.

Playable Sandy Beech displays her profile as she gets her bearings at the Dive 'N' Dine. Sandy has to make sure she knows who's on a site before she decides what she's going to do there, as certain of her activities are risky if observed by the wrong person.

Scholar
#146 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 4:43 PM

Two arch-enemies having cold soup from a can. My game is lacking teh glamorous, but at least it works again.
Test Subject
#147 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 1:46 PM
Here's 3 of mine.

Sarah:

Alissa:

Dawn:
Scholar
#148 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:10 PM

Hayley Bonden, who is poor and wearing basegame clothes. TS2, why U thin out their faces like that?
Mad Poster
#149 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 2:19 PM

Sparrow Hawkins Mander nursing her baby Geraldine in the morning.

Sparrow getting to know Helen Wheels on a visit to the home of one of her husband's frat brothers.

Eppie Curian got a makeover and new PJs for her birthday.

"Gramma Faith, will you help me with my homework, please? Ginger's busy..."

Field Researcher
#150 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 6:05 AM
The lovely and elderly Priya Ramaswami with her beautiful daughters (top from left to right) Durga, Riju, and the twins Tanvi and Tejal.
Screenshots
Page 6 of 31