Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 12:15 PM
I know that I should not be saying this on a post but why can't I download anything any more please if I try to download something it just does like a beep sound at the top of the screen and then nothing happens. I mean I have just joined this site and I cannot download anything at all. please could somebody tell me what has happened
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:33 PM
I'm a little late on the birthday wishes for the site ( i only log in so often, Im not the avid simmer i use to be!) But I have been on this site for so long. It's a great community and thats why it has lasted so long
Duck Defender
#153 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 1:52 PM
As the 19th person to join the site, I can still say I love this place more than ever.
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 7:13 AM
Yay I'm one of the newbies that keeps this site interesting! :P
Someday I might get around to making stuff instead of just downloading other people's work...I can do recolors but that's the limit to my knowledge, and I don't really like making them...I want to figure out how to do meshes. Maybe when (if) I have freetime I'll teach myself.
Test Subject
#155 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 11:23 AM
Thanks U About Infomation
Test Subject
#156 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:50 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2

Es war einmal es ist nicht mehr, ein kleiner großer Teddybär der trank das brot und aß die milch, und als er starb da war er tot. Was für ein Idiot.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#157 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:15 PM
I'm gonna close this since it was posted on the 2nd May and it's now 16th August... Thanks for all the well wishes!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread
Page 7 of 7