Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 2736
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 1008 times.
Search this Thread
Old 18th Feb 2019, 10:52 PM DefaultStuck instrument tip jars #1
Modder
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Games: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life

Hi all, I've been having an issue with my sims not picking up their tip jars after playing instruments. It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. They won't pick the jar up after playing and it'll just sit there on the floor, and any sim who comes by and performs on the same instrument won't put a tip jar down because there's already an existing one. Sims will continue adding money to these jars even when nobody is playing the instrument. Is there a fix for this anywhere? I've been deleting the forgotten jars myself if I notice one lying around, but it's getting pretty annoying. Any suggestions on how to deal with this issue are appreciated. I've noticed it happens mostly with the piano and violin.
Old 18th Feb 2019, 11:46 PM #2
Rosebine
Mad Poster

Games: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
13 Achievements

Did you try getting rid of said piano and violin instead of the jar that it calls?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi fran├žais !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Old 18th Feb 2019, 11:56 PM #3
Modder
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Yes, the tip jar stays past deletion of the instrument
Old 19th Feb 2019, 5:42 AM #4
Charity
Mad Poster

14 Achievements

I just mentioned in another thread that I was having this problem. XD My violin is in a corner, so my sims were getting stuck in there. The stuck object remover does work, but I'd be interested to see if someone finds out what's making it do it in the first place.

Section jump: