Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 7:03 AM
Default Eight sims in different workplaces
This challenge is straightforward so sorry If it's too short. I can add more to it If I can think through more rules, but it still is challenging in its simple form.

Basically, you create 8 sims for a household. What you must do is give them all possible profession/active careers, even If they are repetitive If you don't have the expansion pack that has such career to fill in the gap. These jobs are: Fire Fighter, Stylist, Architect(ual Designer), Ghost Hunter, Detective ; Private Investigator, Singer, DJ, Acrobat, Daycare, Lifeguard. The Goal of this challenge is to help them reach the top of their career, which isn't easy as it sounds. I tried out with eight sims that five of them were applied to Ambitions provided active careers, with two other sims in normal careers and one self-employeed. And I got to tell you: it wasn't easy to jump around from one workplace to another, and especially with the sudden entering proceeds of CAS (makeover room) and BUY/BUILD (renovation) modes dropping back and forth. I would recommend when creating this all eight subjects give them randomize traits, just to spicy things up that may make it even harder or even less difficult with the advantages one may offer without you knowing.

I'll leave the scoring system up for you guys to make one