Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:49 PM
! Help Please ! - Object Making
Ok i have made my object .. with lithunwrap.. and now i need to know how to color it and export to SimPE...

its just gonna be a thing that sits there.. not any use for it. like its sits on table and it looks kool!

Thanks , !!!!! :hover:
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 1:29 AM
I checked the website for your program and it does support wavefront OBJ's. Go to export-->probably under 'file'-well at least it is in Milkshape, and click export "wavefront OBJ" and click it. Save it. Open the your package file you first saved when you opened SimPe. Go to GMDC and click on the main part of it. In the plugin view click import and then just do what it says to do.

As for the coloring check out a tutorial here at MTS2 as that is done with SimPe.

If this didn't help I'm sure a tutorial at MTS2 will at least guide you even though you'll have to improvise sometimes as you are using a different program
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:06 AM
Default 1
ty! but i dident have a obnjects before.. i just made one.. dident use any objects to mod on to...
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:12 AM
It sits on a table? I'd go to SimPe/Object Workshop/Decorative/ and then just pick an object such as a plant or the expensive vase, and click "clone settings" leave all options default and then do what I said above
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:13 AM
you have beeen a huge help!!! ty.. !