Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:26 PM
Default Side by Side
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGEfueMeFM

Constructive criticism much appreciated.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 9:56 PM
I think it was a cute little video. I love that song- Kay Starr is a great singer.

The only thing I wonder is why their child looked so little like either of them. =O TS3 can be weird.

Edit: And oh, it might've been cool if you'd been able to remove the plumbobs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gip-k
I think it was a cute little video. I love that song- Kay Starr is a great singer.

The only thing I wonder is why their child looked so little like either of them. =O TS3 can be weird.

Edit: And oh, it might've been cool if you'd been able to remove the plumbobs.

I can't remove the plumbobs, it sucks.

And, pssttt, it was an adoption. I didn't feel like going through the pregnancy. Cause I'mma loser. Don't tell anyone.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:03 AM Last edited by pare321 : 21st Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM. Reason: fixed a sentance. it made no sense! XP
have you tried [hideHeadlineEffects on]?

I haven't, so I dunno if it actually works. lol.
I would suggest maybe editing a little more smoothly, there's a pause before some of the scene changes, like at 0:10, from when you paused the game. And you could possibly try changing scenes with the beat. Otherwise I think it's very cute, just needs some polishing.
Great timing for the engagement scene, btw

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:49 AM
Thanks, I'll try that if I make another. Practice makes perfect.

Winning the Game
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide