Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 3:06 PM
My "The Sims" Video I made for Film Class
Hey guys, I'm new here but I wanted to share my "The Sims" Video I made for film class on here with some people that might appreciate it.

I made it with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After effects. Almost all sounds and music are taken from The Sims 1.... Its a little glitchy in some parts, I did have a deadline after all... It was a ton of fun

Hope you enjoy it

http://bloggerboon.com/2010/04/06/t...otage-revealed/

Let me know what you think!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 12:49 AM
Heh, funny!
That must've been embarrassing, though, walkin' round and being filmed naked.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimiko-Chan
Heh, funny!
That must've been embarrassing, though, walkin' round and being filmed naked.

LOL I used a tripod. It was a little awkward editing in the censor scramble in after though
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 11:10 AM
OMG!!
I love any sims real life video!
i was going to make my own but i dont have the equiptment(well, the only thing i dont have is a good video editing program)
I especially like the parts where the tv broke, you paused the game, and when you went into buy mode during the fire...lol!
I subsc ribed on youtube!, my user name is Dandasimmer!

Occasional Builder, Full time player. Check out my Let's Plays here!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 1:11 AM
Oh my god that was funny. I had a death house myself, I had 149 gravestones/urns at onepoint and have killed over 890 people on the lot (I have a tally) one of my favorites was when I put the dude in the house and put refrigrators all around him, except they were backwards. He starved, with all that food around him.