Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#426 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 6:11 PM
I actually might not be able to update for the next few days, I have a very busy timeline this week and if I do get one up it'll be short. Tomorrow is the best bet of getting a full update. Sorry, thank you all for enjoying my cats so much, it's more than I expected!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#427 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 12:49 PM
Default Update #8 ~ BlossomClan (Pt. 1)
Hey guys. I'm back and wanted to do a quick filler update. So basically, I had a bunch of problems with my computer; I got my mothers old computer that I used for TS3, which would assumingly be better than using the new one, but I made a new account and all of my files had to be transferred. To sum up, some of my data might be gone, including a few screenshots. This update will be a bit smaller and will be a part one of two (?) Let's get crackalakin...

~ It's a new day in BlossomClan; adventure and discovery are just waiting to commence

]
~ After a quick check with Blazespark, Hazelpounce's thoughts have been confirmed; she's having kits! She broke the news promptly to her mate, Leopardclaw, and then to Blossomstar. Leopardclaw is psyched to be a father, and has been anticipating this moment for a long time. Blossomstar is happy to see that the couple is as well, and is also interested in her kits' future.

~ After a discussion about the day's activities (my random generator lol), it was decided that four cats (Blossomstar, Gullflight, Leopardclaw, and Hazelpounce) were to go on a new exploration patrol to find new hunting lands. Much to their luck, a bountiful land was found right next to camp and had herbs, prey, and sufficient shelter.

I should post part 2 really soon, so if you're reading this, look for that. Anyway, see you real soon, BYE!
Lab Assistant
#428 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:40 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 5th May 2018 at 10:43 AM.
Default Update #8 ~ BlossomClan (Pt. 2)
I'm back with part 2 of this update. A LOT goes down this ep, so buckle in kiddoes kvrbhebwhjrxbkv gjz bvtxchw5fvc. Anyway, stay tuned for more...

NEWS!:

~ Though the hunting grounds look completely fresh and undiscovered, a funny smell lingers strongly around it?

~ Alas! The source of the foreign smell was a cat.

~ Friendly introductions were made with this new cat by all of the patrol members, and Blossomstar had invited her to join the Clan, and said invite was accepted! BlossomClan has a new member; Blackpaw.

~ Aside from finding a cat in the hunting grounds, much prey was found too! The hunt was quite successful, bringing in at least 10 pieces of prey.

~ A tragic clownfish had spawned above the lake and was flying around lmao.

~ Look at Hazel's belly! hcrbhcvsjzzrzisv

~ After a long day, all of the cats settled down to eat and relax.

~ Some casual and important discussions were held (to up social need lol), including Blossomstar and Blackpaw's chat about apprenticeships and her future...

~ As it has been announced that Hazelpounce is, in fact, pregnant, she has retired to the nursery and will until her kits become apprentices.

~ After seeing Leopardclaw ask Hazelpounce to be his mate, Beestem became very inspired and brave. He has also had eyes on someone, but was a bit chicken to ask them the question. But, after Leopardclaw's courageous act, Beestem swallowed his pride and asked his leader, Blossomstar, to be his mate. She was very surprised when he asked her, as he showed no prior signs that he liked her, but she graciously accepted; "I love you too, Beestem." :lovestruc :lovestruc

~ It has been a very eventful day in BlossomClan, one that deserves a good rest. ZzZz

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Blossomstar ~ A muscular, fluffy she-cat with brown splodges and one green and one pink eye.

DEPUTY:
Beestem ~ A strong, largely built tom with beige fur, a stub tail, a white underbelly, white socks, yellow eyes, and black stripes.

MEDICINE CAT:
Blazespark ~ A bright orange she-cat with brown tabby stripes, amber/yellow eyes, and white socks.

WARRIORS:
Gullflight ~ A thick-furred, white tom with black spots on his back, and dark brown eyes.

Leopardclaw ~ A thick-furred, mid brown tom with darker brown splotches and emerald green eyes, and a dark tail end.

Alderpelt ~ An orangey-brown tom with long, thin fur and blackish-brown stripes on his back, white belly and socks, and bright blue eyes.

QUEENS:
Hazelpounce ~ A thin, deep brown she-cat with bright yellow eyes, black paws/forearms, and black tipped ears.

APPRENTICES:
Blackpaw ~ A black she-cat with a rich white underbelly, tail tip, and feet, feint grey splodges on her back, and bright amber eyes.

KITS: N/A

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN: N/A

PROPHECIES:
"Beware, for as leaf-fall approaches, the summer blossom shall wilt, and havoc will ensue."

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Hazelpounce x Leopardclaw (Hazelclaw) :lovestruc

Blossomstar x Beestem (Blossomstem) :lovestruc

~ Siblings ~

Blossomstar and Gullflight

LITTERS: N/A

Alright you guys, update finished! I did transfer files over, so sorry about the delay.That wraps this up, so as always, until next time, BYEEE!!
Lab Assistant
#429 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 11:47 AM
Default Update #9 ~ BlossomClan
Im back with another update y'all (my posts are very irregular I know) and im in a much better mindset to make these updates, and even put a little motivation post-it on my desk. Anyway, let's get rolling...

NEWS!:

~ In the early morning, a racoon broke into camp! Luckily, Leopardclaw could chase the beast away before it could get to the prey pile and eat all of the food like last time I remember smh

~ It's another day in camp! Today was an off day for patrols.

~ Despite it being an off day for warriors, it was not for the medicine cat, Blazespark, as she needed more herbs for upcoming season changes in 15 days. Almost halfway to leaf-fall!

~ After grooming Alderpelt for like two hours, Gullflight vomited near the ponds...

~ This black deer was seen strolling around camp in the morning. Is this an omen?

~ Hazelpounce was also grooming another cat, her mate Leopardclaw, and got a hairball lodged in her throat. Blazespark was able to get it out without much difficulty, and she is all better.

~ It was decided that Alderpelt would mentor Ospreypaw, and the two connect so well!

~ Blossomstar was doing some excellent fishing in the mid-day, and caught about 5 fish! Beestem also gets a mention, as he caught 8 pieces of prey himself that day.

~ On her venture to collect more medical items, Blazespark decided to go after an assassin beetle, and caught it! Phew...

~ Peony found plentiful herbs and ailments on her shared adventure to a herb-packed patch of forest, and they have returned home with enough herbs for the next season and a half.

~ During the day, the Clan had caught a grand total of 21 pieces of prey! In weirdly proud lmao

~ Another deer showed up, prancing around camp?

~ Are all the sightings of these deer an omen of sorts? (I did not plan this btw, im really confused)

~ The cats eating dinner before bed

~ After a more lengthy check-in with Blazespark, Blossomstar has been told she is pregnant! Though it is a happy thing, Blossomstar is more worried than excited, as this could affect her goals for the clan...

~ Hazelpounce has had her kits, finally! She is so happy they were both born healthy and fine, though a little disorientated, but healthy. In the second picture, the kit on the left is Aspenkit; she has the traits playful and hunter, and the one to the right is Deerkit; neat and hunter are her traits. I will post better pics of them soon. I'm super hyped ntkscngcibhgcnhxhgbfdnstgbfnckstywueirkgnbvcsgahj

~ Sleep tight little kits, you have a lot ahead of you...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Blossomstar ~ A muscular, fluffy she-cat with brown splodges and one green and one pink eye. (Spirit cat)

DEPUTY:
Beestem ~ A strong, largely built tom with beige fur, a stub tail, a white underbelly, white socks, yellow eyes, and black stripes.

MEDICINE CAT:
Blazespark ~ A bright orange she-cat with brown tabby stripes, amber/yellow eyes, and white socks.

WARRIORS:
Gullflight ~ A thick-furred, white tom with black spots on his back, and dark brown eyes.

Leopardclaw ~ A thick-furred, mid brown tom with darker brown splotches and emerald green eyes, and a dark tail end.

Alderpelt ~ An orangey-brown tom with long, thin fur and blackish-brown stripes on his back, white belly and socks, and bright blue eyes.

QUEENS:
Hazelpounce ~ A thin, deep brown she-cat with bright yellow eyes, black paws/forearms, and black tipped ears.

Blossomstar ~ A muscular, fluffy she-cat with brown splodges and one green and one pink eye. (Spirit cat)

APPRENTICES:
Ospreypaw ~ A black she-cat with a rich white underbelly, tail tip, and feet, feint grey splodges on her back, and bright amber eyes.

KITS:
Deerkit ~ A strong, medium-brown she-kit with leopard patterned fur, black feet, brown face stripes, and bright green eyes. (playful, hunter)

Aspenkit ~ A deep brown she-kit with a beige face and underbelly, sharp ears, and one green and one yellow eye. (neat, hunter)

PROPHECIES:
"Beware, for as leaf-fall approaches, the summer blossom shall wilt, and havoc will ensue."

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Hazelpounce x Leopardclaw (Hazelclaw)

Blossomstar x Beestem (Blossomstem)

~ Siblings ~

Deerkit and Aspenkit

LITTERS:

Hazelpounce and Leopardclaw had one litter:

Litter 1:
- Deerkit
- Aspenkit

CAT STATUSES: (green is good, yellow is slightly injured/sick, orange is moderately injured/sick, red is severely injured/sick)

Blossomstar -
Beestem -
Blazespark -
Gullflight -
Leopardclaw -
Alderpelt -
Hazelpounce - (birth)
Ospreypaw -
Deerkit - (birth)
Aspenkit - (birth)

O K A Y you guys, another update done and dusted! I like doing these a lot when I get the time and motivation, but stress is a lot, you know? Anyway, as always, until next time, BYyEEEEeEeEeEE!!!1!1!!
Test Subject
#430 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 2:57 AM
Default Pineclan 3rd Update
#3 Update 1 of 2

-ALLEGIENCE-
=PINECLAN=

Leader:
Pinestar- A short, stalky she-cat with a dark brown mantle pelt and pine green eyes. Founder of Pineclan.

Deputy:
Morningsky- A large, tawny colored tabby with light bue-gray eyes. A muscular, fluffy tom with peculiar curled ears.

Medicine cat:
Dawntail- A lithe, average sized she-cat with a caramel and orange pelt. Pale green eyes and particularly short tail.
Medicine cat apprentice- N/A

Warriors:
Lizardleap- A thin but lean tom with short, dark tortoiseshell fur and yellow eyes.

Apprentices:
N/A

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
Mothkit-Tabby tawny she-kit with darker tawny stripes and outstanding amber eyes. Also white paws, muzzle and belly.

Elders:
N/A

Guest/Other cats:
Daisy
Relationships:
=Mates=
N/A
=Siblings=
N/A

NEWS
~Last update I had to leave before I could finish it and I was in the middle of Lizardleap's ceremony so that's gonna be the first update along with introducing Daisy.
~RP Scene= The camp was quiet. All the cats were in the ceremonial clearing intently looking at the young she-cat they called their leader. "We gather here today to present these cats to Starclan for judgement" she said with authority, "we offer these cats to you to serve and worship your powerful spirits and dutifully thrive with and for the clan." She said this gazing over the cats she considered equals even with her title. "I, Pinestar, leader of Pineclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.Lizard, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life? I do.
Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lizard, from this moment on you will be known as Lizardleap. StarClan honors your kindness and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Pineclan." She finished with pride and Lizardleap gave a grateful look to his new leader and clan. He quickly exchanged a glance to his leader, full of unsure emotion and then looked at the cheering cats with pride and gratitude. When the cats quieted he said "thank you" and sat back down. Pinestar began to speak again, " We also welcome you the rogue Daisy and her kit Moth. We hope you accept them as true clan cats and grant them names per their vow." Pinestar looked hopefully down at the pair and they looked back with a reassuring glance "we do." Daisy said this while looking at her tiny kit as she hopped happily. "With this said I present to you Daisyheart and Mothkit. May Starclan grant you a full life." Pinestar happily looked to the sky and then to her faithful clan. She finally felt complete; "Clan meeting dismissed' She called, hopping from the rock. The cats cheered below her.
=End RP

I'm honestly loving these 3 so much, I swear. Also, a little alluding to Pineleap and just to clarify, even though Mothkit looks like Morningsky he is not her real father. Her real father is unknown and Daisyheart doesn't talk about him. (sorry, I know no one was thinking this but I just wanted to make sure it was known)

~
Pinestar took it upon herself to train Daisyheart. She gave her a few fighting techniques and they practiced for a little bit. Daisyheart decided to take Pinestar's advice and practice hunting for a bit. She's starting to feel at home!

~Morningsky got fleas and went to Dawntail who lectured him about fleas and how he needs to groom himself more then went on to the rest of the clan to check and stop a possible outbreak. Lizardleap was the only one to have them and she treated him with herbs leftover. What a day!

~ Morningsky had failed to catch a snake and rolled poisoned. Dawntail took care of him and then informed Pinestar. He's gonna be in the med den for a day.

Daisyheart also got a yellow portrait from sleeping through her breakfast, but she rolled a 7 out of 100 and is fine.

~ this isn't really news, but I thought this 'lil mother-daughter nuzzle was cute!

I plan to get 1 more update in the near future hence the '1 of 2' at the top
Next ones gonna be juicy
Test Subject
#431 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 1:34 AM
I need help, When I try to click on food to eat it, I only have the option to drag it around, nothing else. Can somebody help?!
Test Subject
#432 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 8:42 AM
So i got a new computer and had to restart. Rip. Anyway im still setting things up [like loners and stuff in the world] but, i will show you my cats.

The leader is Nightstar, a quiet shecat who is rather proud of herself and her life. She is also a touch playful in her interactions and seems to like to tease others.
Her deputy, WaterRipple, is very smart. He admitted the found the clan on his own after a Spirit appeared to him and gave him a riddle, he said it was his final stop on a long journey of adventure. However, he is also a bit finicky and hates being dirty, and prefers his nest be neat.
Last up, the medicine cat, Ivytangle. She came to the clan after a bunch of her ancestors, mainly her mother, began pushing her to follow a star in the sky. She did and came across Nightstar and Waterripple, but, alas.. She was too scared to talk to them! Her meekness melted away however after WaterRipple saw her on the territory. After, she opened up and became a energetic, cheery and talkative shecat. She was named Medcat shortly after Waterripple got fleas. She helped in curing him by telling him to roll in a patch of garlic! While his fleas are gone, Waterripple now stinks like garlic!

-ALLEGIENCE-
=NIGHTCLAN=
Leader:
NightStar | {9/9 lives} - A sleek, black shecat with white paws and heterochromic eyes. [Yellow left,green right.] Founder of NightClan.

Deputy:
WaterRipple- A thick, longhaired, blueish-grey colored tom with dark yellow eyes.

Medicine cat:
IvyTangle - A fluffy, silver shecat who is missing most of her tail, her eyes are a pale green.

Warriors:
N/a

Apprentices:
N/A

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/a

Elders:
N/A

Guest/Other cats:
N/a
Relationships:
=Mates=
N/A
=Siblings=
N/A

☆NEWS☆
None to report!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#433 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 12:26 PM
Default Kits Pictures ~ BlossomClan
Hello thread, not an update, but I needed to upload some images of the new kits! Enjoy...

~ Deerkit

~ Aspenkit :P
Test Subject
#434 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Appl_paw
I need help, When I try to click on food to eat it, I only have the option to drag it around, nothing else. Can somebody help?!

The only time I ever have that problem is if the cat has tried eating it :/ If this isn't the case and the prey just isn't working, i'd take your hungry cats and sell the amount of prey for each cat then with [crl+shift+c] testingcheatsenabled true drag their hunger up. I don't know if this is cheating, especially considering that your game wont let you but it's the only thing I know of.
Lab Assistant
#435 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 8:19 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 10th Apr 2018 at 11:46 AM.
Default Update #10 ~ BlossomClan
Hello once again thread, im back with another update for you! Update #10! Anyway, stay tuned for the news...

NEWS!:

~ It's another bright green-leaf morning in BlossomClan.

~ Leopardclaw and Hazelpounce are both very active parents, and play with their kits almost 24/7.

~ I rolled for a hunting patrol today, and also for Beestem, Gullflight, and Ospreypaw to go on it. They visited the recently-discovered hunting grounds to patrol, and also found no signs of intruders or rouges.

~ Hazelpounce did some hunting back at camp and caught a rainbow beetle!

~ Ospreypaw is quickly levelling up her hunting skill, and is almost at level 4 now!

~ Blossomstar is exhausted from her pregnancy and is due to give birth soon.

~ Leopardclaw gets a mention this update for his spectacular hunting as he caught 7 pieces of prey.

~ Hazelpounce also gets a mention due to catching 4 pieces of prey, including a rainbow and plasma beetle!

~ Blossomstar has a severe case of baby fever, and can't resist playing with the newly-born kits.

~ The daily hunt was a big success, as the cats caught a total of 21 prey together, 10 of those pieces caught from the patrol.

~ As soon as the patrol cats came home, Blazespark could instantly smell something wrong on them. When she took a closer sniff at them, she could smell the faint sickly scent emitting from their breaths. Reacting quickly, she immediately took them all into the medicine den, careful to avoid any healthy cats, and gave them the appropriate herbs for their treatment. She diagnosed them all with a non-deadly variant of Greencough. Beestem's case was the least severe, and only had a slight case, but Ospreypaw and Gullflight's sicknesses were moderate strength. They are respectively spending 1-2 nights in the medicine den.

~ Unrelated to the news, but I found this little moment very cute.

*** ROLEPLAY SCENE START ***
The leaves around the medicine den gently flowed and swayed in the calm wind, flowers bobbing around and the muted rustling sound of trees strong in the silence of night. Gullflight was drifting off in his temporary bed, head lowering onto his paws when Blazespark's head peaked around the corner of the bushes that lay between the sick bay and her bed. Her eyes locked with his and she smiled at him, joyfully trotting towards him. He raised his head in greeting. His eyes felt sore from lack of sleep and sickness, but he opened them wide and got up. "Come with me, let's get you some herbs." Blazespark whispered calmly to him, her tail gesturing towards the chest full of medical items. He followed obediently, not awake enough for a sassy comeback like usual. They both sat on the lush grass next to the chest and she poked her head into the crack between the lid and body of the chest, the lid swinging open suddenly. She rummaged around in the chest before pulling out a mouthful of herbs and setting them next to Gullflight. His eyes followed the herbs and then met Blazespark's, "Alright. I'm just gonna see if you are abnormally hotter than usual," Gullflight chuckled and pulled a sly smirk, Blazespark giving him a look of dissaproval and continued, "... and if you show any other symptoms of Greencough like the others." She purser her lips and nudged him, "Lay on your side." He complied and flopped onto his right side, belly exposed so she could diagnose him. Blazespark hobbled over to him and pressed a paw to his belly, feeling around for any spots that are unusually shaped or hot. He mentally laughed at the feeling and glanced at her hand. Gullflight's eyes followed her hand and then wandered off to her face. Due to his nature, he couldn't help but think. She was quite cute, he thought, but not for him. He didn't know though. He didn't have a crush like everyone else in the Clan, he wondered, but he was interested in getting a mate soon enough. His eyes were unfocused as he thought, and when he returned to reality, he quickly noticed Blazespark staring right back at him. He averted his eyes instantly, very embarrased, and Blazespark sighed uncomfortably. "Alright, it looks like your belly is a bit hotter than normal, I just need to do one more check," Blazespark removed her paw from his stomach and sat upright again, as did he. "Okay, uhm, come closer to me." He awkwardly shuffled towards her and sat down, their eyes locking once again. Gullflight looked away polietly and she gulped loudly. "Okay, so im just going to take your forehead temperature and look for anything else." He looked her dead in the eye and nodded slightly. She pressed the same paw to his forehead now and waited. After a few seconds, she removed it and looked at his fur, ears, and eyes. Blazespark inspected him thoroughly and he felt very uncomfortable. He didn't like her, so why was he acting like this? he thought. Blazespark was also on edge, her tail flicking his softly and ears pricked. Gullflight waited for her to diagnose him impatiently. He felt that her gaze was too stong on him, but he wasn't really complaining. She finished up quickly, "Okay. I do think you have Greencough, and a moderate case at that. So, just, uhh, take these and I'm going to go; sleep." Her voice was jittery and uneven as she gulped again. He nodded and collected the herbs and turned back to his bed, walking away as she did the same.
*** ROLEPLAY SCENE END ***

~ Blossomstar has given birth to three kits!

~ This is Breezekit. she has the traits clueless and friendly, and is the oldest kit of the litter.

~ This is Lightkit. He has the traits non-destructive and friendly, and is the 2nd oldest of the litter.

~ This is Wildkit. He has the traits neat and friendly, and is the youngest of the litter.

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CAT:

WARRIORS:

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES:
Ospreypaw ~ A black she-cat with a rich white underbelly, tail tip, and feet, feint grey splodges on her back, and bright amber eyes.

KITS:
Deerkit ~ A strong, medium-brown she-kit with leopard patterned fur, black feet, brown face stripes, and bright green eyes.

Aspenkit ~ A deep brown she-kit with a beige face and underbelly, sharp ears, and one green and one yellow eye.

Breezekit ~ A fluffy, cream-white she-kit that has a stub tail, grey stripes, bright pink eyes, and strange purplish-pink markings on her upper back.

Lightkit ~ A thin white tom with faint grey stripes, a beige splodge on his head, black paws, and yellow eyes.

Wildkit ~ A strong beige tom with brown socks and splotches on his face and back, brown tail tip, and green eyes.

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

Deerkit and Aspenkit

Breezekit, Lightkit, and Wildkit

LITTERS:

Litter 1:
- Deerkit
- Aspenkit

Blossomstar and Beestem had one litter:

Litter 1:
- Breezekit
- Lightkit
- Briarkit

CAT STATUSES: (green is good, yellow is slightly injured/sick, orange is moderately injured/sick, red is severely injured/sick)

Blossomstar - (birth)
Beestem -
Blazespark -
Gullflight -
Leopardclaw -
Alderpelt -
Hazelpounce -
Ospreypaw -
Deerkit -
Aspenkit -
Breezekit -
Lightkit - (born weak)
Wildkit -

OOF we are done with another update. I accidentally posted this half way through making it, so it says this is edited. Anyway, some more important stuff happened this episode, so I hope y'all liked that. As always. until next time, BYEEeEeEeE
Lab Assistant
#436 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 11:08 AM
Default Event Generators
Hello guys, so a long while I remember someone asking if anyone had event generators, and I said I did I think, but never uploaded them. So, I've decided to now...

If a cat vomits:

1-60 = Fine
61-73 = Mild sickness (1 day in the med den, 1 herb of choice administered)
74-86 = Moderate sickness (2 days in the med den, 2 herbs of choice administered over 2 days)
87-99 = Severe sickness (3 days in the med den, 3 herbs of choice administered over 3 days)
100 = Instant death (Or, allow yourself 1 hour in the game for a medicine cat to attend to the victim with a rainbow beetle/plasma bug, etc)

Generator for daily patrols:

1-50 = Hunting patrol
51-74 = Exploring patrol
75-98 = Medical patrol/off day
99-100 = Random/your choice

Random cat generator: ( for each generator, I change the numbers from e.g 1 to 3 to 1 to 9 depending on how many options there are)

Gender = F - 1, M - 2
Pelt colour/s amount = 1 - 1, 2 - 2, 3 - 3
Pelt colour/s = Black - 1, Grey - 2, White - 3, Beige - 4, Orange - 5, Tan - 6, Brown - 7
Fur length = Short - 1, Medium - 2, Long - 3
Eye colour (if different colours is up to you) = Blue - 1, Yellow - 2, Black - 3, Grey - 4, Orange - 5, Green - 6, Lime - 7, Brown - 8 (light), Brown - 9 (dark), Other - 10
Number of patterns cat has = 1 - 1, 2 - 2, 3 - 3, 4 - 4, None - 5
Pattern areas (how many for each is also up to you) = Head - 1, Feet - 2, Back - 3, Shoulders/hips - 4, Tail - 5, Flank/Belly/Sides - 6

I use all of these whenever I can, and find them very helpful, so if you use these I hope you do too! Peace out folks :D
Test Subject
#437 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 1:17 AM Last edited by ThatAwkwardPotatoChip : 12th Apr 2018 at 10:35 PM.
Default PeonyClan Update #1
PeonyClan

~We start off, this is Windstar!

~This is Windstar's mate, Blossomrunner.

~This is Blossomrunner and Windstar's daughter, Ivydawn.

~And finally, this is Ivydawn's mate, Robinshell.

~News~
~Blossomrunner is expecting kits!

~Hierarchy~
Leader-
Windstar ~ white oriental tom with black patches
Deputy-
Robinshell ~ gray tom with pale brown underfur
Medicine Cat-
N/A
Warriors-
Ivydawn ~ black patched white she-cat
Apprentices-
N/A
Queens-
Blossomrunner ~ burmese she-cat
{expecting}
Elders-
N/A

~Statuses~
Windstar ~
Blossomrunner ~ (pregnancy)
Ivydawn ~
Robinshell ~
Test Subject
#438 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:25 AM
Default PeonyClan Update #2
PeonyClan

~Somehow, another cat showed up. A rogue named Bramblewink, who claimed to know herbs. There was an outbreak of fleas in the clan so she said she could cure them with mousebile(/garlic or limes), after fighting Windstar to prove she was worth his time.

~Blossomrunner gave birth to four new kits, a tom, and three she-cats!

~This is Ryekit, the youngest. She was born very weak, seeing she is the runt. She will be spending two (sim) days in the medicine den with Bramblewink.

~This is Mistykit, the second youngest.

~This is Bramblekit, the eldest.

~This is Rosekit, the second eldest.

~News~
~A flea outbreak ravaged the clan!
~Bramblewink showed up, and told she could be a new medicine cat.
~Blossomrunner gave birth to four kits!

~Hierarchy~
Leader-
Windstar ~ white oriental tom with black patches
Deputy-
Robinshell ~ gray tom with pale brown underfur
Medicine Cat-
Bramblewink - ginger tabby she-cat
Warriors-
Ivydawn ~ black patched white she-cat
Apprentices-
N/A
Queens-
Blossomrunner ~ burmese she-cat
{Bramblekit, Rosekit, Mistykit, Ryekit}
Kits-
Bramblekit ~ mutt tom, gray and white
Rosekit ~ mutt she-cat, gray, white and brown
Mistykit ~ mutt she-cat, gray, brown and white
Ryekit ~ mutt she-cat, gray, white and brown
Elders-
N/A

~Statuses~
Windstar ~
Blossomrunner ~ (birth)
Ivydawn ~
Robinshell ~
Bramblewink ~
Bramblekit ~ (birth)
Rosekit ~ (birth)
Mistykit ~ (birth)
Ryekit ~ (born weak)
Test Subject
#439 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 4:39 PM
“So what does your feather mean?” asked a tortie pointed tom, his yellow eyes sparked with curiosity. A lean, sleek, tortie pointed she-cat glanced at the long and sleek black feather. “Seawatcher said it means strength and power” Came the simple and monotone voice of the she-cat. Not that the tortie pointed tom notice or cared, "Interesting choice Fernkit, My feather mean courage and talented” Bragged the pointed tom. Fernkit rolled her eyes at the tom’s boastful nature and turned to look at a grey and cream pointed she-cat, “What about you Rosekit, what does your feather say?” Asked Fernkit, her eyes drifting from the black feather to the small, brown feather that was speckled with white and had a fuzzy bottom and a black tip. “My feather? Oh it means Knowledge and great wisdom” Rosekit answered, her voice had a hint of nervousness. Before Fernkit could question her sister’s tone of voice, the call of her parents coming outside the den. “Okay you three put your feather behind your ear and make sure your whiskers are straight as a stick. You three will start representing the whole clan today and from then on” Came the stern meow of a fawn and cream tortie she-cat, who was normally skittish, and very overprotective. “No need to be so serious Leafbreeze, I’m sure the kits have enough pressure on their shoulders.” chuckled a black and white tom with usual white stripes. “Don’t worry mother and father I’ll make sure that these two are on their best behavior, especially Swiftkit” commented Fernkit. She let out a chuckle at the meow of protest of Swiftkit, while Rosekit just shook her head. A loud yowl echoed in the forest, "All cats old enough to climb and tunnel join beneath the fallen trees for a clan meeting.” “Come on you three put your feathers on or your going to be late for your ceremony.” Ordered Leafbreeze as she began to briskly padded her way to the large oak tree, which beneath it bared three different colored tree stumps. The three kits quickly put their feathers behind their ears and ran beside the black and white tom with usual white stripes, better known as Badgerstripe and the three pointed tortoiseshell kits father. The three sat in front of a dark birch tree stump Their feathers where tucked in neatly behind their ears. Other cats began to make a circle around the three six moon old kits. A small grey tom with tabby markings was seen near one of the tree stumps with a purring large grey she-cat flicking her tail in greeting. “Good Pikekit and Seawatcher have a great view of me” purred Swiftkit, which earned a swat to the shoulder by Fernkit, “You mean for us right?” said Rosekit giving the pointed tom a look that would melt ice. “Shut up Loner kits so that Ripplestar can start the meeting” Came the snappy voice of a ginger mackerel tabby she-cat. Ripplestar gave a hiss of disapproval to the ginger she-cat but did give the three kits a stern look before sitting down and curling his tail and meowed “I have called you all today to witness this task being made, The ranking of new apprentices. Which shows that Owlclan is growing strong and will have future warriors. Swiftkit you have reach the age of six moons meaning that you are ready to become an apprentice. As part of Owlclan tradition you will have two mentors for the beginning part of your apprentice hood until you have decide which ranking you wish to have, Littlefeather, you are a calm and patience warrior passed these down when you are training Swiftpaw, Crookedfur you are a well skilled hunter and a cat with a sense of humor passed these down to Swiftpaw.” Swiftpaw gave a look of confusion and sudden nervousness as a silver shaded tom and messy amber mackerel tabby tom approached the apprentice. Littlefeather was the first to bend down and touched noses with the apprentice, Crookedfur doing the same. “You will be an amazing apprentice, ain't that right Littlefeather?” Whispered Crookedfur. “In did, I do see a promising warrior in you” Agreed the shaded tom. This caused Swiftpaw to relax. “Fernkit you have also turned six moons old and you are ready to receive your apprentice name, from now on you will be known as Fernpaw, Your grounder mentor will be Seawatcher, Seawatcher even though you are still taking care of an kit, you have always be known to multi- tasked and balanced your work, passed these down to Fernpaw, as for your glader mentor I shall be your mentor, ever since you were found as a kit you have shown nothing but dedication and loyalty to your clan, and I personally would like to see that up close and tested.” Ripplestar meowed, ignoring the shock and some meows of question. The tom stepped down from the stump gracefully. He land perfectly on the ground with little to no reaction as his paws hit the ground, he touch nose with his apprentice, just after Seawatcher did. Rosekit noticed how Fernkit didn’t show any reaction to the news that she will be the mentor of the clan leader! It was almost as if she expected this. Ripplestar leap back on the stump and turned his gaze at Rosekit. This caused a chill to roll down her pelt at the unreadable gaze of Ripplestar. “Rosekit you will be known as Rosepaw, Your glader mentor will be Amberblaze, Amberblaze you are a fiercely loyal and a very decisive warrior passed these down to Rosepaw. As for your other mentor, Rosepaw do you wish to become a sprite of the land? Once you become one there is no turning back.” Said the serious yet stern Ripplestar his gaze turning serious and narrowed even more than usual. “Yes It is my wish to become a Sprite of the land and I understand the risk of becoming one.” Reply Rosepaw her voice hinted with shakiness. “Then your grounder and sprite of the land mentor shall be Cherryears” said the blue - grey tom. Amberblaze was already in front of Rosepaw ready to touch noses with her. hesitantly she touch nose with the dark ginger she-cat with tabby markings. Next to the she-cat was a white she-cat with bright ginger ears, who touch nose with her. Before anything else happen the ginger eared she-cat padded out of the circle of cats only to return with a glowing flower and a strange green creature, Something that Rosepaw has never seen in the forest. “Eat this it has the sprite of the land’s magic. And shall grant you powers of the forest.” Cheerfully instructed the she-cat. Rosepaw gave the flower a sniff and found that it had a mix between a sweet and sour scent to it. Glancing at Cherryears for a moment as if unsure if she was really supposed to eat this thing, but the ginger eared she-cat just gave a nod towards the flower, before she began to eat the flower. As soon as she was done swallowing down the flower she felt her body grow weak and found that she was unable to move, suddenly her face found the soft ground, as she saw Leafbreeze and her siblings in her view before her vision became dark, the last thing she heard was, ”Starclan! What have you done to her?” “I gave her the same amount that was given to me Leafbreeze, she will be fine, in face she will be a new cat when she wakes up.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This took a while but it is finally done and now you have some in sight of how Owlclan gets their sprite of the land and how their mentorship thingy works. Instead of a kit saying that the want to be a glader or a grounder, they get to experience both rankings until they have decided which one they want to be, Swiftpaw probably going to be a grounder since that what he wanted in the first place, Fernpaw might be a grounder too, but Rosepaw always felt like she need to do more in the clan and she saw being the sprite of the land as a perfect way of serving the clan. Even though Cherryears is mostly seen on land instead of tunneling, but from time to time (mostly in leaf-fall or Leaf-bare) she will go on patrols there to either find herbs or prey. Also the effects of the glowing flower can be random such as a cat fainting, throwing up, giving them a boast of energy, making them tired, temp blindness/deafness, lost of touch, smell, and almost all your senses. I have a generator for that but the symptoms usually wears off after a moon or more, so since Rosepaw have rolled for fainting, she probably going to be behind her training a lot because of these. Also later on we will get to see Rosepaw struggle with her new powers and how to not destroyed the forest. I believe after the three loner apprentices are warriors Amberblaze will have some kits with Crookedfur, Also we will start to see some more Amberblaze (Which is my favorite character out of all of them)! Also we have a Pikekit hiding in the background, (Who I will change his design a little bit) I'm still not done with remaking everything but I do have some pictures of cats that have their design changed down below. Hope you enjoy this post!

Before (Amberblaze)

After (Amberblaze) I wanted Amberblaze to have a more Somali cat instead of a dark ginger red thing called a cat. Also I wanted her to look like a tick tabby that you might see in some breeds of cats (even though she is far from pure blood)

Before (Swiftkit/paw)

After (Swiftkit/paw) Swiftly's designed always came off as a thicker fur version of his sister, So I got rid of the streak of black and red on his pelt and gave his a patchy and brindle look instead, to help differ from his sister.

Before (Rosekit/paw)

After (Rosekit/paw) Rosy was weird in terms of design, I mean why does she have that one brown spot and random splash of ginger?? She looked like she wasn't even related to her siblings. So I scrap the ginger and cream look and decide to make her a grey and cream tortie point like her siblings, so that she has some connection through her siblings. But I did keep her odd eyes, just because I felt that it wouldn't be her with out it and plus she kinda cute.

Before (Cherryears)

After (Cherryears) Nothing much has changed here I just gave her some faded green stripes on her so that she have some signs that she a sprite of the land cat

I believe that is all the redesigns for this clan, I'll have to show you some pictures for the territory, which I'm done, and I'm still not sure how I feel about their camp, so It might change. Also we have some apprentices/kits pictures!

(I think I know who Pikekit wants to be his grounder mentor. I thought this was cute that Pikekit was following Badgerstripe)

(Some cute Pikekit and Fernkit/paw action, Ferny probably teaching Pikekit how to train with the "moss" ball)

(A mass training secession happen, Probably caused by Amberblaze, while I was setting things up for the ceremony)

(Just Rosy helping to mark the border and show off more of her design and how cute she looks)

(Amberblaze is the type of cat who wants every cat in her clan to be strong, even the medicine cat lol)

And finally the ceremony picture of the three kits becoming apprentices

That's all until next update!
Test Subject
#440 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 7:11 AM
-ALLEGIENCE-
=NIGHTCLAN=
Leader:
NightStar | {9/9 lives} - A sleek, black shecat with white paws and heterochromic eyes. [Yellow left,green right.] Founder of NightClan.

Deputy:
WaterRipple- A thick, longhaired, blueish-grey colored tom with dark yellow eyes.

Medicine cat:
IvyTangle - A fluffy, silver shecat who is missing most of her tail, her eyes are a pale green.

Warriors:
Rabbitstep - Brown and white tom with a stubbed tail and hazel eyes.

Apprentices:
N/A

Queens:
LightDapple - Medium-haired, fluffy, orange/black/cream calico with yellow eyes. !Expecting!

Kits:
N/a

Elders:
N/A

Guest/Other cats:
N/a

Relationships:
=Mates=
Rabbitstep & LightDapple

=Siblings=
N/A

☆NEWS☆
LightDapple and her mate, Rabbitstep, joined the clan!

[I'll do a rokeplay scene for Rabbitstep and his mate joining]

Nightstar had been practicing her hunting, helping train Ivytangle in her hunting so the medicine cat could potentially hunt her own prey. When a yowl sounded from the edge of their territory. The shecat halted and immediately realized it was in the direction of WaterRipple who had gone to mark the border himself. She immediately raced toward the sound, fearing her deputy was hurt. As she neared, she noticed it was not nearly as bad as her imagination had thought it to be. Waterripple held a smaller cat down by the back of his neck, forcing all his weight onto the cat as he kept him still. The yowl was for help and was sounded by the clearly distressed intruder. "Get him off!"the other hissed, trying to twist to claw at Waterriple. "Why should i? You are intruding on DarkClan territory. My deputy is merely keeping you still so we can chat."the leader said, but gave a curt nod to Waterripple who released the grip he had and jumped off him. Nightstar watched the tom get up, shaking himself out as he sent a glare to the Deputy. "I'm Nell, my mate, Dapple, and i were passing through. She should be around.. Dapple!" He spoke quickly and glanced around before calling for her. The shecat peeked out from a large flowering bush, the calico sliding out of the bush and coming to stand beside him. Waterripple felt a wave of guilt pass over him as he noticed the shecat's extended belly. She was expecting. "My mate is expecting and the place we were staying before isnt safe enough for us to raise a family. I was merely examining the area when your deputy attacked me. I urged Dapple to hide out and run if things were not swaying in my favor."The brown and white tom explained, his ears twitched as the leader sighed. "I apologize then. WaterRipple shouldnt have attacking others willy-nilly. However, your mate is likely to birth very soon from what i can see.. Why dont you join my clan. I assure you, your kits will grow up safely here anx be born healthy with help from our medicine cat, IvyTangle." She says, the tom glances to Dapple who nudged him, as if urging him to say yes. However, when he didnt, she sighed. "We will accept your offer. Thank you for inviting us into your clan..?" Realizing she hadnt given her name, tge leader's ears grew a bit red. "Nightstar."she responded to the shecats subtle asking of her name.

Later that night, Nightstar held a meeting. She stood on the large stone and called for her small clan to gather. "As i was asked by Dapple and Nell, i will give you both a Warrior name."she said, pausing for a moment before continuing, "Nell, from this point on, you shall be known as RabbitStep for your rabbit-like appearance. And Dapple, due to the light breaking through the darkness of your pelt, you will be known as LightDapple from this point onward.

[Heres when they joined]
Screenshots
Test Subject
#441 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 12:30 PM
If you all want some pretty random cats just create a bunch of pelts you like and some eye colors, then randomize the cat. You'll get some pretty interesting finds. [Thats actually how i made LightDapple and Rabbitstep in CAP shh dont tell them though]
Test Subject
#442 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 11:23 PM
Do you guys have any cc that could fit with warrior cats?
I really want a stump for them to sit on >.>
decorations would be nice too.
Test Subject
#443 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 6:21 AM
Yes Teacupsimmer has a bunch of her CC posted

https://teacupsimmer.wordpress.com/...ow-to-document/

Including stumps/stones for them to sit on.

For sliders, i would not get the hwight slider as it has a bug where it causes sims heads to be very large
Lab Assistant
#444 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 12:39 PM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 21st Apr 2018 at 1:19 PM.
Default Website
Hey thread! So, I was googling some WC stuff, and I found someone who had made a website for their challenge, so I have too. Btw, making websites is really fun, 10/10.

The link:
https://thenightfall2509.wixsite.com/thenightfall2509

ALSO: I will update tomorrow! #11!
Lab Assistant
#445 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:23 AM
Default Update #11 ~ BlossomClan
What's poppin my dudes, I'm back with another update! I haven't updated in a while, sorry, but I got another one for Y'all. Keep reading to find out what's happened this update...

~ Today is an off day for everyone again, and no medicine patrols will be held today.

~ Beestem is all better and is out of the med den! He's ready to do full hunting again.

~ Alderpelt has notified Blossomstar that he thinks Ospreypaw is ready to become a warrior. Blossomstar has taken his suggestion, and Ospreypaw is now Ospreywind!

~ Despite it being an off day, everyone is still working hard and hunting, as the prey pile is quite empty.

~ Although Lightkit is supposed to be recovering, he wanted to go outside and practice hunting, so Blazespark let him for a bit. He is very eager to learn!

~ The queens have all taken the day off from hunting to play, socialize, and teach their kits some skills.

~ Hazel went after a poisonous snake! but luckily caught it.

~ Gullflight tried to catch a plasma bug as a gift and medical item for Blazespark, but failed sadly

~ Ospreywind snuck out of camp to stretch her legs and decided to go after a snake. Unfortunately, she didn't catch the snake, and has to spend another 2 nights in the med den.

~ Lightkit and Gullflight are spending their last night in the med den.

~ Tonight, it was the dad's turns to take care of/snuggle with their kits. :lovestruc cute

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CAT:

WARRIORS:

Ospreywind ~ A black she-cat with a rich white underbelly, tail tip, and feet, feint grey splodges on her back, and bright amber eyes.

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES: N/A

KITS:
Deerkit ~ A strong, medium-brown she-kit with leopard patterned fur, black feet, brown face stripes, and bright green eyes.

Aspenkit ~ A deep brown she-kit with a beige face and underbelly, sharp ears, and one green and one yellow eye.

Breezekit ~ A fluffy, cream-white she-kit that has a stub tail, grey stripes, bright pink eyes, and strange purplish-pink markings on her upper back.

Lightkit ~ A thin white tom with faint grey stripes, a beige splodge on his head, black paws, and yellow eyes.

Wildkit ~ A strong beige tom with brown socks and splotches on his face and back, brown tail tip, and green eyes.

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

Deerkit and Aspenkit

LITTERS:

Litter 1:
- Deerkit
- Aspenkit

Litter 1:
- Breezekit
- Lightkit
- Briarkit

Blossomstar -
Beestem -
Blazespark -
Gullflight -
Leopardclaw -
Alderpelt -
Hazelpounce -
Ospreypaw -
Deerkit -
Aspenkit -
Breezekit -
Lightkit - (born weak)
Wildkit -

Update #11 done! This update was a bit short in terms of action, most of the news bits were just small things/fillers. Anyway, hope you all liked it, so as always, until next time, BYE!
Lab Assistant
#446 Old 5th May 2018 at 10:42 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 13th May 2018 at 3:53 AM.
Default Update #12 ~ BlossomClan
Asahh dudes, back at it again with another Sims 3 update. It's been FOREVER, sorry my guys. Anyway, stay tuned for more...

NEWS!:

~ Another day In BlossomClan has arrived, the dawn bringing new opportunities and drama...

~ Ospreywind appears to be healing from her sickness at a very fast rate, as her would-be moderate sickness is only minor, and she is almost ready to get back to being a warrior, with Blazespark's permission of course.

~ Gullflight, Hazelpounce, and Leopardclaw had been chosen for todays patrol! It's an exploration patrol today.

~ Beestem volunteered to help out with all the kits today and to play with them! He gr8

~ Alderpelt and Blossomstar helped out with the hunting as everyone else was attending to something else.

~ The patrol! What may they find?

~ Beetles!

~ On their way to discover some new land, Gullflight, Leopardclaw, and Hazelpounce ran into some of the members of RavenClan. (Brackenstone + Tigerpelt)

~ Seeing the amount of injured cats in the Clan and how many cats are constantly in the medicine den, Blazespark has decided to venture out on another medical trip, this time to a new land she found on the way. She collected plenty of herbs, and most likely has enough for the rest of green-leaf into leaf-fall.

~ Oh no! The three cats that were on patrol found an alarming scent, followed it, and encountered a pack of dogs! Only Gullflight engaged (somewhat) before they disappeared? Idk where they went lol, whack.

~ The night, along with darkness and the moon, brought some hail as well.

~ It was the middle of the night when Ospreywind went into labor? She waddled out of her den to try to get to the med den, but failed and gave birth in the middle of camp instead. In the first photo is her and her eldest son, Nightkit (noisy, hunter), and in the second is her youngest daughter, Oakkit (neat, friendly). As no-one was awake, she hasn't revealed the father yet, though she doesn't have to.

~ Ospreywind managed to hide her pregnancy very well, but she can't hide the kits...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CAT:

WARRIORS:
Gullflight ~ A thick-furred white tom with black spots on his back, dark paw pads, and dark brown eyes.

QUEENS:

Ospreywind ~ A black she-cat with a rich white underbelly, tail tip, and feet, feint grey splodges on her back, and bright amber eyes.

APPRENTICES: N/A

KITS:

Nightkit ~ A very fluffy, large, thick furred tom with white face stripes over a black pelt, a white chest, socks, faint stripes on his back, and amber-brown eyes.

Oakkit ~ A muscular she-kit with chestnut brown fur, faint grey and dark brown stripes over her flank and right front paw, grey face stripes, a dark brown tail, and bright amber eyes.

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Ospreywind x ??? (Osprey???)

~ Siblings ~

Deerkit and Aspenkit

Nightkit and Oakkit

LITTERS:

Litter 1:
- Deerkit
- Aspenkit

Litter 1:
- Breezekit
- Lightkit
- Briarkit

Ospreywind and ??? had one litter:

Litter 1:
- Nightkit
- Oakkit

Blossomstar -
Beestem -
Blazespark -
Gullflight -
Leopardclaw -
Alderpelt -
Hazelpounce -
Ospreywind - (birth, sickness)
Deerkit -
Aspenkit -
Breezekit -
Lightkit -
Wildkit -
Nightkit -
Oakkit -

Alrighty y'all, update #12 done and dusted! The main reason I haven't updated these past few days is bc I bought Niche on Steam and have played it for a grand total of 26 hours within 4 days lmao. Anyway, as always, until next time, BYEEE!
Lab Assistant
#447 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:36 AM
Quick question guys, can you all see the images on my updates? They're all gone for me. I also can't log into modyourpanties
Test Subject
#448 Old 14th May 2018 at 11:53 AM
I cant now. They were there before though.. o.o
Lab Assistant
#449 Old 15th May 2018 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiri1109
I cant now. They were there before though.. o.o

I thought so. Idk what's going on. All my files are still there though.
Test Subject
#450 Old 23rd May 2018 at 6:06 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 24th May 2018 at 2:59 AM.
"Well the first thing that all gladers must learn is how to climb and leap from branch to branch. " Lectured a Ticked tabby she-cat," Now we have a small territory and later on we will teach you how to fight in trees with other cats." "Or how we gladers and Grounders work together so well in battle, right Amberblaze" chimed a messy mackerel tabby tom. "Right in deed Crookedfur, I am proud to say that me and Littlefeather have been working together to find more ways to use both the trees and tunnels as a means of attack. In fact your father loves to share his interesting ideas on how to better defend the clan. " Meowed Amberblaze. "Really?" Yelped a Tortie pointed tom his eyes gleaming with excitement and almost endless energy. " Yea we always try to involve him with this topic. Sadly fighting isn't what we are going to teach you three today Swiftpaw." Amberblaze sniff. "If I may asked what are we going to be taught today?" Politely muttered a Cream tortie she-cat her multi-colored eyes scanning the area around them. Amberblaze was currently leading a rather large patrol containing of Sunstrike, Crookedfur, and the newly named apprentices. While Ripplestar was leading another patrol much smaller than hers on the other side of their terriotry. "No" Grunted A ginger mackerel tabby she-cat, who was behind the group of apprentices. "No one was asking you Sunstrike." Snorted Fernpaw her skinny tail lashing out in challenge. The two she-cat's glared at each other not saying a word. The tension in the air was so thick that it would take a claw to slash through the air. The cat to interrupted the tension in the air was Amberblaze who stood in front of the two. "To answer your question Rosepaw, we are going to be learning how to jump from branch to branch and how to hunt both on ground and in a tree. Along with leaping out of a tree correctly. As for you two, you better behave or I'm sure Ripplestar will find the most creative way to punished you two." Fernpaw let nod and walked towards Rosepaw. Amberblaze shot a warning look to the both of them, before guiding the patrol towards a small open forest and stopped her patrol there, she gave a meow to Sunstrike to go hunt somewhere closed to the territory and make sure to keep her ear's perk for anything usual. A relief look spread on Sunstrike's face as she gave a respected nod and quicker than a bird, leap on a high hanging branch and disappeared in the trees thick leafs, her bright ginger fur hiding well in the leafs. "Wow" gasped Swiftpaw a look of awe. "That something that I plan on teaching you before any of you decided what ranking you want to be" Purred Amberblaze. "Were you Sunstrike's mentor before mine" Muttered Rosepaw. " Yes she is my first apprentice, and let me tell you she was a rude apprentice. And the most disrespectful she-cat I would ever meet. She used to give the most rude remarks to any cat she thought was weak." Answered Amberblaze who oddly enough had a proud tone talking about the she-cat. "Which was everyone in that she-cat's mind." Chuckled Crookedfur who's tail found his way to his mate's tail. His tail draped across the she-cat's thick plump dark ginger tail. "Yep and when she tried her remarks on me, well let's just say that her first one was her last one towards me." Snorted Amberblaze, "Now let's get you three up those trees." Amberblaze and Crookedfur helped guided the three up the trees each giving meows of encouragement and advice. A certain blue - grey tom watched a few trees far away from the Beginner's trees. his narrowed eyes watching the group closely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This scene is self explanatory just some sweet moments before I decide to throw some chaos in the mix. Also I kinda have a way of how often an animal shows up on a certain clan cat's territory, for example Owlclan rarely get's badger, but commonly get's foxes, sometimes get's large bird (Only in New-leaf, and maybe Green - leaf), and barley get's any dogs or twoleg. In fact Lilyclan get's more twoleg and dogs than any other clan. As for Pineclan they deal with badger's the most (Well more like they get into a fight with a badger about twice a month vs Owlclan who get's in fights with a badger maybe one or twice every few years).
That's all for this update no pictures of anything new or what the beginner trees looks like since each territory is getting a makeover. And right now I'm getting very frustrated with Lilyclan. Since their territory is known for being the most gorgeous looking. I hope you enjoyed this post
Page 18 of 27